Page 9 of 281 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Superman, Wonder Woman and Wonder Tot.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I tried to find it but with zero results.
    Still holding hope it’ll come up somewhere (fingers crossed)

Still holding hope it’ll come up somewhere (fingers crossed)
    Ask around. I read about the parents' names thing on TV-Tropes...

Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: By Superman and Wonder Woman, and it is not at all subtle. The graphic novelization even gives them the first names of "Clark" and "Diana".

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Anime/ProjectAko

Lawyer-Friendly Cameo: By Superman and Wonder Woman, and it is not at all subtle. The graphic novelization even gives them the first names of "Clark" and "Diana".

Ok...so yeah now even more so I want it revived without being subtle. Like for real please!! LOL

in addition the world of the amazons is mentioned ... And the fact that the girl wears bracelets, I think it's important too. Every time I think of Clark and Diana's children, I always imagine them with bracelets.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    in addition the world of the amazons is mentioned ... And the fact that the girl wears bracelets, I think it's important too. Every time I think of Clark and Diana's children, I always imagine them with bracelets.
    Me too. That's why I like Hunter Prince design. Missed opportunity that he wasn't a proper child of SM/WW. I still like the design anyway.

SM/WW got mentioned also in the series Blue Bloods.

CTRL+F Superman here to read the exchange about them (can't find a video): https://www.springfieldspringfield.c...episode=s06e08

That's from the series Bones (can't find a video of that too)...

in The Big Bang Theory SMWW has also been mentioned several times. when Penny's boyfriend disguises himself as SM and she disguises WW. When Stuart opens his comic shop again, you can see the back cover of the comic book of SM, WW and SMWW in the new 52 and of course the statue of the kiss.

as a curious fact if I remember correctly Kaley Cuoco was dating Henry Cavill a few years ago.

in The Big Bang Theory SMWW has also been mentioned several times. when Penny's boyfriend disguises himself as SM and she disguises WW. When Stuart opens his comic shop again, you can see the back cover of the comic book of SM, WW and SMWW in the new 52 and of course the statue of the kiss.

as a curious fact if I remember correctly Kaley Cuoco was dating Henry Cavill a few years ago.
    The SM/WW kiss statue was a wedding present for Sheldon and Amy: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjZEfFnEXo/

SM/WW is also referenced in 2 recent French movies.

Me too. That's why I like Hunter Prince design. Missed opportunity that he wasn't a proper child of SM/WW. I still like the design anyway.
    I still think that Hunter was the son of SMWW of the new 52 or a dark future, but simply the editorial opposed it. Bryan Hitch gave us good moments in JLA new 52.

I still think that Hunter was the son of SMWW of the new 52 or a dark future, but simply the editorial opposed it. Bryan Hitch gave us good moments in JLA new 52.

I love that scene you posted. There's another SM/WW moment in one of the early issue. Can't find it now.

Probably Hitch planned the arc with the JLA's future children during the New52 and Hunter was meant to be the son of SM/WW but when Rebirth happened, he had to adjust the storyline to the Rebirth-Superman's status-quo. Just my guess.

This is the most incredible powerful scene. This clearly shows the love Diana has for Clark and the power she posseses.

I love that scene you posted. There's another SM/WW moment in one of the early issue. Can't find it now.

Probably Hitch planned the arc with the JLA's future children during the New52 and Hunter was meant to be the son of SM/WW but when Rebirth happened, he had to adjust the storyline to the Rebirth-Superman's status-quo. Just my guess.
    This is the most incredible powerful scene. This clearly shows the love Diana has for Clark and the power she posseses.
    I know! This is one of my favorite scenes of SMWW, we can appreciate Diana's pain as she struggles not to lose who she loves, we see that she is willing to do everything even if others tell her to give up. that's why this scene and the scene of Clark and Diana in JLA league of one are so great.