Page 50 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Looks like I'll have to keep my phone nearby while watching...

I usually try to avoid the live commentating because I feel it distorts the experience (don't want other people's perceptions to take over my individual formation of such)
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Dawn Dane Diaz played by the remarkable Bianca Tarantino
    Last edited by juan678; 09-26-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Last edited by juan678; 09-26-2018 at 07:05 AM.

Polaris is in Blue's final issue!

spoilers:

She and Danger have rebuilt the Madripoor mansion and are opening it up to students. They invite the Raksha to join

She also ditched her new costume for her earlier green one
    end of spoilers

Just a heads up, Polaris is in X-Men Blue #36 today. I like that she and Danger are set up for something, I really hope another writer picks this plot up.
    Last edited by Luckystar.; 09-26-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I didn't even notice the little girl had a green streak in her hair last night. That was a nice touch!

It was nice to see Lorna in Blue today. Not a direction I'd though of for Polaris, but its something new. Not sure if this thread will be picked up or not though.

Yes, Emma has pictures of the actress from the front and her on her twitter page and they are quite cute. The finale was very well received by viewers rating it, but the big question is how many showed up. Anyway quote.

As for Blue it’s a cute scene. I am not sure a school for mutant Ninjas will be picked up on nor what could be done with such a plot in the broader scope.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-26-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes, Emma has pictures of the actress from the front and her on her twitter page and they are quite cute. The finale was very well received by viewers rating it, but the big question is how many showed up. Anyway quote.

Skyler Samuels: "I think the thing I like most about Lorna and Esme's relationship this season is while Esme has sisters of her own I think she finds a sister in Lorna in a way she didn't expect to and they forge a really cool bond."

As for Blue it’s a cute scene. I am not sure a school for mutant Ninjas will be picked up on nor what could be done with such a plot in the broader scope.
    I got the implication that the Raksha are just the first students. If the next writer wants to expand this, it could be an alternative school to the Xavier institute with other more well known mutants joining

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I got the implication that the Raksha are just the first students. If the next writer wants to expand this, it could be an alternative school to the Xavier institute with other more well known mutants joining
    The alternate institute idea is workable certainly if new mutants came and it became its own thing developing as a sort of rival, for Lorna it might work if that leads to conflicts with the main school and main X-Men.
    Last edited by jmc247; 09-26-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Would love this so much

Really preferred Lorna's new costume though

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Why was Andy so damn likable and sweet this episode? Lol

I did NOT expect that at all
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Aw, baby Dawn is just the cutest - thanX, Juan! Ya know, I've been meaning to ask, do you make all these GIFs & stuff yourself?

Also, much thanX for the dual heads up on XMB's lingering, new Polaris status quo, Havok83 & Luckystar!! It'll be interesting to see if the premise is picked up/eXpanded upon, and what other Mutant "students," followers, and/or allies, it may attract. Could we be looking at the beginnings of an Xavier Institute rival, or at the very least, an affiliated but deviating international version?

Child Dawn had green steaks, Soulsword. You could see them running all throughout the back of her hair, when she ran up to Lorna during the vision.