Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1634

Phil Jimenez takes things back to the early 2000s with his Amazing Spiderman/Uncanny X-Men variant cover. The trip down memory lane on a often ignored time in her past is a nice one and I am happy it happened.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-30-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Gah, I love Phil! Nice to see he included Lorna! Even if she is naked and flying above Genosha, but its accurate.

Gah, I love Phil! Nice to see he included Lorna! Even if she is naked and flying above Genosha, but its accurate.
    Yes, it is accurate from his work in the era.

Jeyne Lenn

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

What an amazing poster it really does make me miss that era. Lot of creative risk taking, did ALL of it work IMO nope and some of it was outright terrible but some was simply spectacular

And yeah people are very drawn to the Lorna/Esme pairing, as am I
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

As I've said elsewhere already, I'm very happy about the ASM cover including that scene of Lorna from New X-Men #132. Whoever's responsible for its inclusion, I'm thankful to them. It's a big deal to me, in a good way, that Marvel's finally acknowledging that part of her history.

Also, I don't mind the nudity at all. Aside from how it's the way she was in the source material, I think of it as symbolic of what that kind of trauma does to a person.
    Last edited by salarta; 10-30-2018 at 03:49 PM.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Some info on that cover is for a varient on a Spider-Man issue at the end of November. Two of the characters iconic moments came near that reformed sentinel head.
    Last edited by jmc247; 10-31-2018 at 03:03 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Now that I'm thinking about it, we could arguably say we got the first hints of it way back in Giant Size X-Men with the scene we've talked about recently.

Literal read of the text is that the magnetic force is all around her and obscuring a clear view of her. But an alternate figurative interpretation of both the text and the art could be that Lorna's started to change to energy. That it's the black dots of her crackle effect from X-Men #50's cover adds even more interesting weight to the idea.
    When they were in space they kind of did the opposite of that with Lorna using her powers to power Alex up, only saying that it seems to go both ways for them powers wise...

batmanPolaris

Lets see what they come up with for Halloween.

I love how much fun she's having with this.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Emma Dumont's enthusiasm.

Not too much Lorna this episodes, but the next one likes like we'll be getting a lot of her. Can't wait to see Polaris cutting loose.

Finally, I can present what's been in the works for a while now. Here's the cover for what will be a 50th anniversary minicomic for Lorna!

I'm commissioning Mlad for pages that will come out across the next several months. It will capture what I think constitutes important elements of her character history and nature.

The driving force that got me to finally decide on doing this was Marvel refusing to use Lorna despite all the reasons they should be using her right now. My feeling was that if Marvel isn't going to make it happen, I'll make it happen.

I hope everyone enjoys what's to come!
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    batmanPolaris:
    Batpolarisrap