Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1634
    Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

they already finished s2? is that possible?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    they already finished s2? is that possible?
    Yeah very possible. They finished filming s1 about when episode 9 aired as well. So maybe they are slightly faster this season I guess. But they started earlier I think.

Of course they're done "filming" they still need to do special effects, sound/music, and editing.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Spectacular Member

Very cool. Polaris and Dani are deserving of the shine, finally.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookfan5878 View Post
    Very cool. Polaris and Dani are deserving of the shine, finally.
    Agreed! Really happy to see Polaris included with this group. Nice change of pace for her. Lorna and Moonstar have always been two of my favorite characters, so I'm looking forward to their interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Agreed! Really happy to see Polaris included with this group. Nice change of pace for her. Lorna and Moonstar have always been two of my favorite characters, so I'm looking forward to their interactions.
    Is Dani still a human?

OBEY

I hope that this book isnt meaningless and that it has consequence and development for Lorna going forward. Probably not but I hope that her memories are intact once the AoX is resolved and she's gained new relationships

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Is Dani still a human?
    I think you mean to ask is she a mutant and that has not been confirmed. Technically she should be due to Mothervine but that hasnt been addressed with her yet

Is Dani still a human?
    Yes, she is in the main world, but she does have her Valkyrie abilities. Though I don't know how this AU will impact Dani. She could have powers here not not.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope that this book isnt meaningless and that it has consequence and development for Lorna going forward. Probably not but I hope that her memories are intact once the AoX is resolved and she's gained new relationships
    Same here! I don't have my hopes too high about it happening either, but it'd be great if she does end up remembering what happens in this mini.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 11-18-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Same here! I don't have my hopes too high about it happening either, but it'd be great if she does end up remembering what happens in this mini.
    The mini series would be quite nice to respark Lorna’s political hat the comics haven’t used since War Kings a decade ago (well not counting HoM stories). You are right it can’t have a lasting impact unless she remembers.

I have noticed a trend of having Lorna interacting with teen characters of late. Perhaps they are planning on some kind of Lorna run school at the end of 2019 after this crossover. I know the writer of the Frost one shot wants Emma to restart a school as well.

On some level I think Marvel is waiting somewhat with the X-Men for MCU to fashion out some broad direction on how they plan on integrating the X-Men into the films. Once the big mo push for who the MCU wants promoted starts up it’s not going to mean much comic time for others unless they have a big comic buying fan base or they can add to the plot of those who will be promoted.
    Last edited by jmc247; 11-18-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Polaris in the Uncanny preview. Posted by JDW, and Tycon posted it in the upcoming art thread.

Still happy to see Lorna with this group of X-Men.

Polaris in the Uncanny preview. Posted by JDW, and Tycon posted it in the upcoming art thread.

Still happy to see Lorna with this group of X-Men.
    Me too and glad to see her with Jean. I hope they interact. Im so glad to see Lorna with the A-team and not relegated to the B or satelite squad

I just wish she had a modernized costume

Jubilee also is trash looking there though

Bishop looks good by contrast, no weird red scarf thing etc

Psylocke is a brand new her, no more "monokini"

Warren... I don't even know? Is he Archangel again..? Who knows. He looks fine though

I love Storm's current costume SO much more than the one she had in GOLD which was super regressive

Nightcrawler's beard is everything for him but his costume is also updated

Iceman... well yeah no costume applies to him

Northstar being there is a bit odd to begin with

Laura looks... ok

I hate Jean's current costume with a FIERY passion. But at least she is alive

OBEY

Ultimate Member

Well Betsy hadn't worn the monokini or thong in years, Warren I think can go back and forth between the metal and feathered wings versions of himself but will soon be one of Nate's new horsemen...

I just wish she had a modernized costume

Jubilee also is trash looking there though

Bishop looks good by contrast, no weird red scarf thing etc

Psylocke is a brand new her, no more "monokini"

Warren... I don't even know? Is he Archangel again..? Who knows. He looks fine though

I love Storm's current costume SO much more than the one she had in GOLD which was super regressive

Nightcrawler's beard is everything for him but his costume is also updated

Iceman... well yeah no costume applies to him

Northstar being there is a bit odd to begin with

Laura looks... ok

I hate Jean's current costume with a FIERY passion. But at least she is alive
    Warren never stopped being Archangel. He has the ability to transform from his feathered look to Death form at will

I don't think Lorna's current costume is regression. Does she need an updated look? Yeah, she does. But she's been wearing this costume since space, and her Blue costume would look out of place here with everyone else. That only really worked when she was working with that particular squad. Poor Jubilee has gone back a lot further, so it could always have been worse. Even if she got a new costume, I don't think it would be a far cry from the look she currently has tbh. A number of elements are often repeated costume to costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Me too and glad to see her with Jean. I hope they interact. Im so glad to see Lorna with the A-team and not relegated to the B or satelite squad
    Agreed. Would love to see more of Lorna and Jean interacting. It'd be nice if we got scenes with the three original X-Women.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 11-19-2018 at 05:14 PM.

I don't think Lorna's current costume is regression. Does she need an updated look? Yeah, she does. But she's been wearing this costume since space, and her Blue costume would look out of place here with everyone else. That only really worked when she was working with that particular squad. Poor Jubilee has gone back a lot further, so it could always have been worse. Even if she got a new costume, I don't think it would be a far cry from the look she currently has tbh. A number of elements are often repeated costume to costume.

Agreed. Would love to see more of Lorna and Jean interacting. It'd be nice if we got scenes with the three original X-Women.
    I just want her to be more functional you know? Like more "battle ready". But you're right. What ultimately matters is 1) How good the artist is drawing her, 2) What actions she actually takes, 3) Does it mean anything at all? Is there development/arcs for her?

I forgot to mention Cannonball he looks pretty OK

Bishops' costume strongly reminds me of the one Cable wore in like 1994 or so. Which is interesting since they're both time-displaced

OBEY