Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1634

SpoilerTV’s top scenes of the week.

THE GIFTED, "the dreaM", November 27, 2018, Actors: Sean Teale, Emma Dumont, The Scenes: Lorna brings Dawn to Marcos to say goodbye & Lorna turns the medallion into a helmet for herself

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/12/sc...-poll.html?m=1
    Also Advance Preview Review of episode 9.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/12/th...eview.html?m=1

Last edited by jmc247; 12-02-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Last edited by jmc247; 12-02-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Darth_Kaoru, a Mexican cosplayer, posted this on Twitter and instagram.

Also for the heck of it, I looked at the show ratings a few days back. It's going pretty much as I expected after the fall finale of season 1. Some things happening faster though.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Polaris creating her headpiece on the show seems to have inspired a number of fans. Its wonderful seeing all the fanart generated after that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Polaris creating her headpiece on the show seems to have inspired a number of fans. Its wonderful seeing all the fanart generated after that moment.
    It definitely hit the zeitgeist of fans even very casual fans who rarely make art and only sporadically watch the show. The only scenes I could compare it to in regards to the reaction it’s engendered are the plane crash and the shower scene in episode 2.

I expect we are seeing only the early deluge of art about it. The YouTube views of the scene are already at a level only matched by the very top scenes of season one.

A lot of reviewers that stopped reviewing restarted for this episode. For Lorna it provided an iconic image and really made the headgear iconic to the masses in the process and it explained her confusing pathos with her father in such a way that I think will resonate for many many years to come.

Last edited by jmc247; 12-02-2018 at 07:35 PM.

This is lovely! A great group of characters. Also love your costume for Polaris.
    Thanks appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I love it thanks so much

I second what Soulsword said about your costume for her looking good she is also very regal and poised here
    Thanks. She's really fun to draw for me, i have a lot of unfinished X-men sketches i did that she is in.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I actually thought this was an official sketch for Uncanny and thought "must be too new" when Google reverse image search failed. Looks good!
    Thank's really appreciate that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

In the end drawing is a reward onto itself keep up the great work jwatson.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    In the end drawing is a reward onto itself keep up the great work jwatson.
    It really is and relaxing a very frustrating reward but definitely a good one. Thanks.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    It definitely hit the zeitgeist of fans even very casual fans who rarely make art and only sporadically watch the show. The only scenes I could compare it to in regards to the reaction it’s engendered are the plane crash and the shower scene in episode 2.

I expect we are seeing only the early deluge of art about it. The YouTube views of the scene are already at a level only matched by the very top scenes of season one.

A lot of reviewers that stopped reviewing restarted for this episode. For Lorna it provided an iconic image and really made the headgear iconic to the masses in the process and it explained her confusing pathos with her father in such a way that I think will resonate for many many years to come.
    I hope we get to see some people cosplaying this version. Prison Lorna was pretty popular after season one, and I'm expecting that we'll see people dressing in one of Lorna's mission outfits, with the headpiece as well. It's going to be super cool to see that.

Yeah, I watched a couple reaction videos, just to see people react to Polaris' headpiece, and it was fun to see their responses.

I hope we get to see some people cosplaying this version. Prison Lorna was pretty popular after season one, and I'm expecting that we'll see people dressing in one of Lorna's mission outfits, with the headpiece as well. It's going to be super cool to see that.

Yeah, I watched a couple reaction videos, just to see people react to Polaris' headpiece, and it was fun to see their responses.
    We are going to see a lot of it yes. The black leather bomber jacket we will probably see more of. The other would be harder to make, but it is glorious. The neck straps are something that really helps the outfit.

Anyway L + 3 ratings for episode eight are in.

The Gifted episode eight rose a million viewers from live (well +0.963m, but we are rounding up) and up +0.4 in adults 18-49.

I think it’s about the max for a DVR rise right now unless talk increases and more decide to watch sooner and not binge and others put it back on their DVR.
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-02-2018 at 09:05 PM.

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...-youre-a#notes

KT says Polaris briefly interacts with Jean at Rogue and Gambit's housewarming! Squeee! Happy to have more interaction with those two.

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...-youre-a#notes

KT says Polaris briefly interacts with Jean at Rogue and Gambit's housewarming! Squeee! Happy to have more interaction with those two.
    Its about damn time

https://twitter.com/alittlebittorn/s...51853343215616

Twitter Q and A session in regard to religion
    Last edited by jmc247; 12-03-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Suzanna could easily be Jewish. Its not as if we know much about the character. Really wish they would have Lorna explore her lineage in the comics.