Page 163 of 324 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4846
    Amazing Member

I want a Jean and Emma book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Hahaha...alot of fans of cyclops and emma would disagree and that will lead to another fight. Which will drag to one of the reasons why emma is so much better compare to Jean
    I think people mostly argue that Emma is better at being a girlfriend and making a certain male character more interesting. If we're lucky, Jean won't even be competing in that tired category.

Ultimate Member

Then it'd be good for her to be with a guy that doesn't need to be made more interesting, he already would be, and Logan easily fits that bill, besides which he'd be fine with her leading and him providing support imho...

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I think people mostly argue that Emma is better at being a girlfriend and making a certain male character more interesting. If we're lucky, Jean won't even be competing in that tired category.
    Don't have to tell me that it's written all over Jean tombstone

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I don't think anyone has made that claim.

I don't expect anyone in this thread to acknowledge anything positive about Scott or Emma, but don't make false claims please.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then it'd be good for her to be with a guy that doesn't need to be made more interesting, he already would be, and Logan easily fits that bill, besides which he'd be fine with her leading and him providing support imho...
    Wolverine's support is limited to growling and stabbing. That was his solution for at least one girlfriend and several children.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks Logan of all people would work. It's an entire relationship based on Logan's jealousy and lust and need to cared for.

Edit *mod delete this post
    Last edited by Phoenix-Rebirth; 10-23-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post

I don't expect anyone in this thread to acknowledge anything positive about Scott or Emma, but don't make false claims please.
    I agree with you. I'm not even an Emma fan (sometimes quite the opposite) but this is just becoming a little toxic. I know there have been serious problems but at the end of the day these are fictional characters. some people don't seem to understand that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-23-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Wolverine's support is limited to growling and stabbing. That was his solution for at least one girlfriend and several children.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks Logan of all people would work. It's an entire relationship based on Logan's jealousy and lust and need to cared for.
    Not true! He's also partial to drowning.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I know some people don't like Jean/Scott or Jean/Logan but bashing the relationships/characters doesn't give anything. Also both relationships have good things and fans.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-23-2018 at 06:26 PM.

I'm in no hurry too see her hook back up with Scott, that ship sailed a looong time ago for me but I have never been able to get behind Jean/Logan.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm actually all for Logan and Jean; absolutely love thes two together. Also, canonically speaking this is one of his true loves:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lol, i don't support then as a couple at all, but if you really want to show examples of why Logan wouldn't be good for her, Mariko's death and the Mongrels don't really work, up your game man.

Logan and Jean did form a nice bond in Hama's Wolverine run and solid friendship (actually i like how Hama writes Jean in general), i prefer if they just leave it at that.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    I want a Jean and Emma book.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    No the thing is that they don't like one another yeah and they better off separate rather put them together. Emma will start her nonsense toward Jean the amount shade Emma threw at Jean even she was rotting in the grave is prove of that. Thats why i don't want them to have any interaction writers have made clear how much emma hates jean
    It could be nice if Emma could finally grow up after all this time. She already won, the marriage ended and jean was dead for years.

I don't know were you have been, but is hard to find a fan that never heard of it on internet. Be here on this forum, 4 chan, twitter...
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-23-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I want a Jean and Emma interaction.
    Just the one.
    Then they don't do that again for a while.
    Kind of like when Logan and Scott got hammered that one time after fighting Sentinels post-AvX.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"