Page 162 of 324 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Yeah, the lack of continuity and connectivity between issues happening virtually simultaneously/in succession has really hurt any chance of really knowing what was what. Ghost Jean was excellent, but hasn't been addressed or acknowledged at all ever since. Not even by Jean or Jeen. So very confusing and frustrating, lol.
    However, the events of that have been referenced. So either Jeen was going crazy, or Ghost Jean was there. Including getting stopped by ghost customs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I did wanna see Jean and Emma interact but this whole ‘Evil Emma’ plot is killing my interest in it. I’d want to see them both try and coexist as X-Men. I don’t think they’d like each other or ever will like each other but they’d be professional and work together albeit with some passive agressiveness and pettiness. Would enjoy the dynamic
    Luckily they seem to be moving towards "morally grey hero" for Emma recently, which is where she belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I did wanna see Jean and Emma interact but this whole ‘Evil Emma’ plot is killing my interest in it. I’d want to see them both try and coexist as X-Men. I don’t think they’d like each other or ever will like each other but they’d be professional and work together albeit with some passive agressiveness and pettiness. Would enjoy the dynamic
    I dont think Emma works with the current X-men and direction the line is going in. I defintely dont want to see her and Jean as teammates anytime soon. A part of me thinks Emma has too much pride than to be subordinate to Jean. I dont think she'd have interest in being on a team with Jean unless someone else was leader and it doesnt look like Jean will lose that title any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Wrongdoings are more personal when they are personal. Lol

I gotta say, Jean's existence has been about Emma Frost more than any other X-Men concept except, well, you know who.

I kinda want to see her interact with virtually anyone else, tbh.

I'd let the catfight go, if it were up to me.
    I hought it was Emma existenc that was about Jean***: Scott, being a x-men leader, her jealousy of everything about Jean: beautiful, smart and everyone loves her.

I would really like to see the catfight go too. I just don't want them to be friends like nothing happened

***my mistake
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-23-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I mean... depending on the level of petty haha.

Jean has also literally been inside Emma's head and body and has seen what made her the person that she is, knows how good of an educator she is, etc. She'd probably condemn her for her actions in IvX above anything else.
    Hahaha...alot of fans of cyclops and emma would disagree and that will lead to another fight. Which will drag to one of the reasons why emma is so much better compare to Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Hahaha...alot of fans of cyclops and emma would disagree and that will lead to another fight. Which will drag to one of the reasons why emma is so much better compare to Jean
    No need for that. This is the Jean thread. Play nice.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I mean. I don't think that Scott would be happy that Emma committed full on genocide in his name, tbh. At the time that he died Scott was a hero again and had been since before Secret Wars. She turned him into a terrorist.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Oh yeah, Emma was the hero of the event and marvel screw up making her the villain. the only reason Marvel wanted Emma to be the one in that role was because they wanted to screw her over it.

Storm got screwed on that event and before the event too

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think Emma works with the current X-men and direction the line is going in. I defintely dont want to see her and Jean as teammates anytime soon. A part of me thinks Emma has too much pride than to be subordinate to Jean. I dont think she'd have interest in being on a team with Jean unless someone else was leader and it doesnt look like Jean will lose that title any time soon
    Yeah I don't see Emma being on a team that Jean is leader.

I mean. I don't think that Scott would be happy that Emma committed full on genocide in his name, tbh. At the time that he died Scott was a hero again and had been since before Secret Wars. She turned him into a terrorist.
    BS. Scott would have never sat down and let mutantkind be exterminated by the Inhumans. The reason her illusion worked so well is because it was 110% what Scott would do.

The only thing that was wrong about the whole ordeal was editorial deciding the Inhumans weren't being the good guys enough so they had Emma go completely out of character and crazy just so the Inhumans could look better.

No the thing is that they don't like one another yeah and they better off separate rather put them together. Emma will start her nonsense toward Jean the amount shade Emma threw at Jean even she was rotting in the grave is prove of that. Thats why i don't want them to have any interaction writers have made clear how much emma hates jean
    Last edited by Black Queen; 10-23-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    No need for that. This is the Jean thread. Play nice.
    Girl I'm Jean Grey fan since I was 12 and that couple of reasons has been used over and over by people who want to simply hate Jean

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    BS. Scott would have never sat down and let mutantkind be exterminated by the Inhumans. The reason her illusion worked so well is because it was 110% what Scott would do.

The only thing that was wrong about the whole ordeal was editorial deciding the Inhumans weren't being the good guys enough so they had Emma go completely out of character and crazy just so the Inhumans could look better.
    I don't think that Scott would have disagreed with what Emma did in Death of X. I think he would have disagreed with her use of Magneto as a weapon of mass destruction to blow up a ship of largely innocent Inhumans in Scott's name. That's not something that he would have been okay with even at his most extreme, tbh.

I also don't disagree that the largest issue with IvX was Marvel trying, and failing, to paint the Inhumans as the good guys.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Girl I'm Jean Grey fan since I was 12 and that couple of reasons has been used over and over by people who want to simply hate Jean
    But none of those people are here right now in this thread. Let's be kind.

I don't think that Scott would have disagreed with what Emma did in Death of X. I think he would have disagreed with her use of Magneto as a weapon of mass destruction to blow up a ship of largely innocent Inhumans in Scott's name. That's not something that he would have been okay with even at his most extreme, tbh.

I also don't disagree that the largest issue with IvX was Marvel trying, and failing, to paint the Inhumans as the good guys.
    Again, the only thing Emma did wrong during the whole conflict only occurred because no one was buying the "morally gray" conflict BS. One side was being gassed to death. One side may not gain superpowers in a certain way. So they made her go crazy and destroy the ships, which is exactly what she wouldn't do. If she really wanted revenge on Black Bolt and Medusa, why not kill BB when she diamond punched him in the throat? Blindly attacking everyone at once, and with SENTINELS no less, is so far out of character it isn't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    But none of those people are here right now in this thread. Let's be kind.
    Yeah thank god for that as if her dying and getting shit on for 14 years wasn't enough