Page 96 of 324 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    Oh, that looks amazing. Can't wait for Wednesday, lol!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

finally. Nice.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    And after 35, you can't pack on more mass, just keep what you have, because the muscle cells stop dividing.
    That's mainly a myth. Age does make things more difficult, but lifestyle choices make a much larger impact than one would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dam View Post
    So taking bets. Is Trinary going to say" It's thousands" or "It's millions"?

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    That's mainly a myth. Age does make things more difficult, but lifestyle choices make a much larger impact than one would think.

Millions, packs a bigger punch. Could evebn be Billions, too.

So there's hope for me yet.

That's a pretty safe bet. Sounds likely to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I'd go with billions seeing as how there are nearly 7.44 billion people in the world. Nova would've wanted to go big

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I'm just hoping Taylor doesn't write himself into an impossible corner here. He's already established that getting these things out of people is quite the undertaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    So there's hope for me yet.
    This is an 87-year old nun who does Ironman competitions. Taking care of yourself goes a long way.

I'm just hoping Taylor doesn't write himself into an impossible corner here. He's already established that getting these things out of people is quite the undertaking.

This is an 87-year old nun who does Ironman competitions. Taking care of yourself goes a long way.

You're absolutely right. She's an inspiration. An Ironman or some type of similar competition is on my bucket list. I got a full marathon out of the way last year.

It's just always been hard for me to gain weight. I've been fluctuating between 135 and 145 since I was 19 (36 now) Only difference now is that I look less scrawny and more athletic since I started running regularly and competitively 2-3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    You're absolutely right. She's an inspiration. An Ironman or some type of similar competition is on my bucket list. I got a full marathon out of the way last year.

It's just always been hard for me to gain weight. I've been fluctuating between 135 and 145 since I was 19 (36 now) Only difference now is that I look less scrawny and more athletic since I started running regularly and competitively 2-3 years ago.
    Congrats on the marathon! I may be inspired to do Ironman's one day but marathon's have always sounded like madness.

Gaining healthy weight can be weirdly complicated, but if people struggle with it it's nearly always the diet that's the issue. It takes a lot more food than one might expect.

Congrats on the marathon! I may be inspired to do Ironman's one day but marathon's have always sounded like madness.
    Hahaha thanks!! It does sound like madness! I thought it was an impossible task for me (some of my more experienced running friends peer pressured me lol) at first. I worked my way up to 15 mile training runs then almost decided to not do the marathon, but one of my friends said she'd help me train on my long runs so having that support made me keep training. Here's a tip. Once you can run 20 miles you don't need to do any more. You're ready for a marathon. The last 6 miles are mental and I admit I flipped out at my friends at mile 25 who had been pacing me from mile 20. I was like this is dumb I must hate myself and why TF am I doing this!!

Gaining healthy weight can be weirdly complicated, but if people struggle with it it's nearly always the diet that's the issue. It takes a lot more food than one might expect.
    Sounds legit. I don't eat enough and hate feeling full.

It’s biology. You can get in shape once you’re past 35, but you’ll never look like a bodybuilder. You can get fit, but not swole.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    It’s biology. You can get in shape once you’re past 35, but you’ll never look like a bodybuilder. You can get fit, but not swole.
    Yes you can. Ive seen men (and women) transform their bodies later in life after years of just moderate activity. Its quite inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yes you can. Ive seen men (and women) transform their bodies later in life after years of just moderate activity. Its quite inspirational
    Huh. Well, guess I'll have to ask my biology teacher. She said you couldn't after 35.