Page 155 of 324 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4846
    Fantastic Member

i can't wait for X-Men Red #9. Jean Grey unleashed!

Yeah after Taylor I’m not sure who I want to write Jean. I hope whoever writes her next at least stays close to what Taylor did and not leave Jean’s vision behind.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Yeah after Taylor I’m not sure who I want to write Jean. I hope whoever writes her next at least stays close to what Taylor did and not leave Jean’s vision behind.
    It'll be either Brisson or Rosenberg. I don't buy the pipe-dream that Hickman will take over the X-Men until it's oficially announced and they'll be the ones who wrote her the most, since her return, by the time Disassembled wraps up.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    i can't wait for X-Men Red #9. Jean Grey unleashed!
    Same here! I have a feeling this issue will be Jean's finest hour since her return.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It'll be either Brisson or Rosenberg. I don't buy the pipe-dream that Hickman will take over the X-Men until it's oficially announced and they'll be the ones who wrote her the most, since her return, by the time Disassembled wraps up.
    thompson thompson thompson
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    thompson thompson thompson
    nah. I dont think it is her. I think it is rosenberg

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    nah. I dont think it is her. I think it is rosenberg
    I don't think it's her either, she has a super full plate, but I want it to be.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Yeah, we can safely say it won't be Kelly. She already has five other books (Mr and Mrs X, Jessica Jones, West Coast Avengers, Captain Marvel, and Nancy Drew).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

I have absolutely no idea what he is up to but I would love to see Ron Marz of "Witchblade" fame write a Jean Grey Mini. He doesn't turn heroines into snark boots or visual play bunnies, he can create intriguing and compelling villains and stories.

I think he would do awesome work with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, we can safely say it won't be Kelly. She already has five other books (Mr and Mrs X, Jessica Jones, West Coast Avengers, Captain Marvel, and Nancy Drew).
    but i want itttttttttt

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    but i want itttttttttt
    They're kind of stretching her like they did to Bendis. But Kelly never had the same highs he had. So either she'll crash or will thrive in this situation.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPcUB8A...agged=jeangrey

wow, apprently we are going to get another Mark brooks cover soon. I hope Jean is at the center. He really makes her new costume look good.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-22-2018 at 09:25 AM.

BANNED

It's sad that Brooks doesn't get to do interiors since AvX: Consequences. Maybe he just can't keep with the monthly pace, but here's hoping someday he can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    So gorgeous and classic.
    First X-Lady

Similar to a question I asked in the Cyclops thread, but what is everyone's favorite costume for Jean? I would have to go with the red and black Phoenix Resurrection one, but other than that probably the white hot room Phoenix costume.