Page 218 of 324 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4846
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh theres more. I forgot that Marvel used Jean's imagery in some of their other events:

Secret Invasion
    Secret Wars
    Chaos Wars
    I remember the skrull disguised as Jean, Scott's phoenix egg but i don't remember chaos wars very much. How was the phoenix imagery used on that event?

It was a Thunderbird not a Phoenix. It was the image on Thunderbirds costume

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

Hey, kissing doesn't mean cheating or that they're in a relationship, you said it yourself everytime Jean kissing Logan is brought up, so don't get too flustered about it

Also this is my first time posting here
    Maybe it is just a kiss, still dorsnt mean I have to like it. And Rosenberg doesnt make me trust on him

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    To be honest, it's not as if Logan's and Xavier's resurrections mandate what can be done with Jean. Those two were fine, but now she's screwed.
    Xavier is basically another character
    Logan can do his own thing
    Scott is the one that disrupts jean the most.
    she will have barely a year alone and he already back.
    Really unfair to Jean, she wont be leading x-men
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-15-2018 at 02:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Maybe it is just a kiss, still dorsnt mean I have to like it. And Rosenberg doesnt make me trust on him

Xavier is basically another character
    Logan can do his own thing
    Scott is the one that disrupts jean the most.
    she will have barely a year alone and he already back.
    Really unfair to Jean, she wont be leading x-men
    It started out with a kiss
    How did it end up like this?
    It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    JDW said that Jean will kiss simeone in 6 months. Scott will be back.
    So it is likely him.

I cant catch a break
    I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch and all...after all Jean was teased to come back many times before she actually did and Scott would be the red herring of who people thought that it would be...and it would be a bit strange for her to just rush back to him like nothing has changed since she died...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch and all...after all Jean was teased to come back many times before she actually did and Scott would be the red herring of who people thought that it would be...and it would be a bit strange for her to just rush back to him like nothing has changed since she died...
    If it is Rosenberg writing that will happen.

this is for real, this isnt a tease

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It was a Thunderbird not a Phoenix. It was the image on Thunderbirds costume
    thats what it ended up being but there was speculation that it was Jean before the issue came out

Mighty Member

So much butthurt here about Scott's (and to a lesser extent Logan's) return.

You people want a solo, single Jean really, really bad. Marvel should have Claremont do a series with that setup and get it over with. Set it in the past when Jean was single/thought Scott was dead or in an alternate timeline. He could go full metal Sex and the City with it and have Jean, Storm, Misty Knight, and Colleen Wing palling around Manhattan, indulging in high fashion, drinking cocktails, and complaining about their very active sex lives.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post

You people want a solo, single Jean really, really bad. Marvel should have Claremont do a series with that setup and get it over with. Set it in the past when Jean was single/thought Scott was dead or in an alternate timeline. He could go full metal Sex and the City with it and have Jean, Storm, Misty Knight, and Colleen Wing palling around Manhattan, indulging in high fashion, drinking cocktails, and complaining about their very active sex lives.
    add hadari yao making an appearance and I'll buy it!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post

Ha. It's not exactly that I really want Jean to be single... I just feel like her story has always been revolved around her relationships with those three men(Yeah, Scott more than the others). I really want for her to be independent and have a place on the X-Men and the MU without depending on her connections with them.

But yeah, that idea sounds amazing lol. Would be cool to see her reunite with Misty in present day too.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

honestly with cyclops and Logan coming back I'm most certain Jean's feelings for them both will be addressed at some point.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-15-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    To be honest, it's not as if Logan's and Xavier's resurrections mandate what can be done with Jean. Those two were fine, but now she's screwed.
    Xavier and Logan havent fully returned yet. They've been dragging Logan out for a year but we are still in the middle of his return plotline. Xavier's been resurrected but he's not actually back. He's off in limbo with only one appearance since then, which did Jean no favors at all

What Jean really needs is more friends. I mean most people usually like her or fall in love with her but i mean friendships like Storm or (the short but awesome friendship with) Misty. Cool relationships that don't depend on love or feelings or drama.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    What Jean really needs is more friends. I mean most people usually like her or fall in love with her but i mean friendships like Storm or (the short but awesome friendship with) Misty. Cool relationships that don't depend on love or feelings or drama.
    Nightcrawler, Iceman, Angel, Polaris, Colossus, Beast.....Jean has quite a few platonic friendships

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Xavier and Logan havent fully returned yet. They've been dragging Logan out for a year but we are still in the middle of his return plotline. Xavier's been resurrected but he's not actually back. He's off in limbo with only one appearance since then, which did Jean no favors at all
    It's weird to think that Logan came back to life before Jean did but still hasn't join the x-books.