Page 134 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4846
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think is october 24 for x-men red

Sorry, but is true. Jean still call Scott husband, so this isn't the reason. I'm not sure if the entire world knows that it was Emma that did the IvX
    Ok true. I thought u meant in general Scott caused problems for mutants, but yea in the eyes of the world he is kinda “bad”.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Um - actually no, I don't think so. They aren't going to touch on IvX in the future outside of Emma's status quo, but I'm fairly certain that most people are aware that Emma was the villain now.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Um - actually no, I don't think so. They aren't going to touch on IvX in the future outside of Emma's status quo, but I'm fairly certain that most people are aware that Emma was the villain now.
    Maybe X-Men, but the world? Mankind?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    The x-men hardly care about Scott's reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    The x-men hardly care about Scott's reputation.
    What he said. Jean still cares about him. Rest of the team... yet to be seen.

I'm pretty sure mankind doesn't know about it, only the x-men

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I always asume our heroes are world wide know celebrities and that all the "world shattering" events are know to the general public.

I think is october 24 for x-men red
    Thank you.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-12-2018 at 02:31 PM.

Mighty Member

Yea that’s true. Yet they speak ill of him .. these X-Men.yikes

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I always asume our heroes are world wide know celebrities and that all the "world shattering" events are know to the general public.
    More like .. messy political figures. XD

Scott was a fugitive and international terrrorist prior to IVX. Thats what the general public saw him as and his image was never cleaned up prior to his death.

No, it made the news. Thats how KItty found out about it. Emma's role went viral on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Scott was a fugitive and international terrrorist prior to IVX. Thats what the general public saw him as and his image was never cleaned up prior to his death.

No, it made the news. Thats how KItty found out about it. Emma's role went viral on the internet
    Exactly. No one was broadcasting IvX, so as far as the rest of the world knows, Scott is still a terrorist.

BANNED

Don't think so.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This is wrong. Bendis' last act of his run had Scott reuniting the X-Men and mutantkind on Capitol Hill to call for change, in a peaceful manner. Scott was a hero at the time of his death.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Don't think so.
    Go back and reference AvX aftermath including Bendis' run. That was Scott's official status quo to the world and how the general public viewed him

This is wrong. Bendis' last act of his run had Scott reuniting the X-Men and mutantkind on Capitol Hill to call for change, in a peaceful manner. Scott was a hero at the time of his death.
    There was no followup to that. Bendis left it so that things could get better but the very next thing we saw was the world declaring him as some form of mutant Hitler nullifying any of this. He didnt die a hero in the eyes of the public, which is what is being discussed here, not what you and I know behind the scenes
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-12-2018 at 03:32 PM.

BANNED

Go back and reference AvX aftermath including Bendis' run. That was Scott's official status quo to the world and how the general public viewed him
    As long as i remember,jennifer walters,the she-hulk didn't know what happened in AvX,didn't know Scott killed Xavier.