Page 102 of 324 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    His Jean needs to eat a burger. Her headgear here is at its worst
    Yeah. I prefer when it's drawn as less of a headpiece and more as part of the costume, like on FeniSam's avatar for example.

Why is Jubilee falling asleep?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Why is Jubilee falling asleep?
    She's adopted Rachel's tendency for naps.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Liefeld:

Storm is the best and only good thing about this cover and for once hope the cover is indicative of the contents inside. Also why does everyone appear to be leaning in the left direction from the cover?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope this line up last after the ten weeks of uncanny.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

It is a good line up. And if this is who stick im good with it. However i wouldnt be apposed to a rotating squad for different missions. That would give more people focus
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    It is a good line up. And if this is who stick im good with it. However i wouldnt be apposed to a rotating squad for different missions. That would give more people focus
    that would be cool too!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Liefeld:
    Horrendous.

And, I’m not excited for the movie, the trailer is meh. They r so messing up the movie ... again.

I could not get the DP film link to work, but that’s okay I want to try to avoid spoilers.

Am really not sure about the Uncanny line up. I’ve never been a fan of Jubilee or Bishop or Sam. At what the hell is going on with Bishop’ hair?

3 Jean comics this week, just read Extermination, Blue and Red.

Wow. Good Jean moments in them all. Not gonna spoil anything, Red was (slightly) disappointing, bit of a deus ex machina moment, but not totally unprepared for it. Art fantastic. My favourite moment and panel, involved Jean and Gabby, and Jean’s single panel whilst looking at Gabby literally took my breath away and made me pause. Just beautiful.

Extermination - this is moving fast. Is it only a 4 issue series? Both Jeans are in it, first time in ages I kinda liked Jeen, and how she asserted herself with Domino (I never liked X-force) but a solid ish read. Blue - just a summary issue really, closing lots of loose ends so not a good issue overall in terms of any development. I am sure there will be many posts about the Scott and Jeen moment!

Art in Extermination really good, Red, fantastic, Blue was good too.

Red, am glad that many bits have been resolved, now way is paved for full on Nova vs Jean. WOW!

Re the costumes, they were made to stop the sentites infecting the Red group, so soon there won’t be a need to keep them. They could have used that as a reason to change Jean’s costume, but from future covers of Uncanny etc it looks like the costume is here to stay!!
    Last edited by Portsian; 09-26-2018 at 01:51 AM.

The Red costume feels like it hasn’t been here that long so we will probably see another year of it. Though looking at these covers these might be the x-men on the Uncanny team of at least the ones at the forefront moving foraward.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Extermination - this is moving fast. Is it only a 4 issue series? Both Jeans are in it, first time in ages I kinda liked Jeen, and how she asserted herself with Domino (I never liked X-force) but a solid ish read. Blue - just a summary issue really, closing lots of loose ends so not a good issue overall in terms of any development. I am sure there will be many posts about the Scott and Jeen moment!

Art in Extermination really good, Red, fantastic, Blue was good too.

Red, am glad that many bits have been resolved, now way is paved for full on Nova vs Jean. WOW!

Re the costumes, they were made to stop the sentites infecting the Red group, so soon there won’t be a need to keep them. They could have used that as a reason to change Jean’s costume, but from future covers of Uncanny etc it looks like the costume is here to stay!!
    Yeah, Laura, Gabby and Namor already ditched them. I think it'll be Uncanny #11 before anyone else gets a new look.

Extermination is five issues.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Lol, you did it!
    I bet it will still be derailed sadly

With the comics out and the DP trailer dropping today, we get a lot of Jean today
    First X-Lady

Both Jeans were awesome in Red, Blue and Extermination today

jeancable.jpg
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-26-2018 at 07:55 AM.