Page 87 of 324 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4846

I’m so glad y’all brought up the Morrison look. It’s one of my all time favorite Jean looks! I would love to see her wearing it on street missions or when dealing in public affair type stuff. Plus I love the long coat!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I’m so glad y’all brought up the Morrison look. It’s one of my all time favorite Jean looks! I would love to see her wearing it on street missions or when dealing in public affair type stuff. Plus I love the long coat!
    Okay, see, that I like.
    Maybe it's just the artist that's my problem. I've only seen it a couple times.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

That is a great pic of Jean, but I only like that look if the X-Men are not wearing costumes.

I want Jean in a real superhero costume.

by LucianoVecchio

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's good when artists draw it well, especially the shoulders. Still wish she had something less bulky overall, and that she had green/yellow instead red/blue.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she does change her uniform, and go back to green, in Uncanny X-Men #11 (the first post-Disassembled issue, which will likely have new uniforms for everyone on the long term roster). Didn't they put her in red/blue to make her look different to Teen Jean, who'll no longer be around? Look at the others - Iceman wore red while his teen version wore blue and white (though adult Iceman just switched back to that colour scheme too). Teen Beast wears red, Adult Beast doesn't. Teen Angel is red and white, Archangel is blue and white or black depending on whether he's in feather or metal mode. And Teen Cyclops wears blue, adult Cyclops' last costume was red.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    All right.
    Who DOES like the Red look other than me?
    I like it. It's just that some artists really exaggerate the shoulder and knee guards and it ends up looking clunky, whereas everyone else on the team looks sleek.
    I LOVELOVELOVE Lima's renditions of her Morrison costume and her Red look with the deeper shades of blue and red.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if she does change her uniform, and go back to green, in Uncanny X-Men #11 (the first post-Disassembled issue, which will likely have new uniforms for everyone on the long term roster). Didn't they put her in red/blue to make her look different to Teen Jean, who'll no longer be around? Look at the others - Iceman wore red while his teen version wore blue and white (though adult Iceman just switched back to that colour scheme too). Teen Beast wears red, Adult Beast doesn't. Teen Angel is red and white, Archangel is blue and white or black depending on whether he's in feather or metal mode. And Teen Cyclops wears blue, adult Cyclops' last costume was red.
    That makes sense, but it would be a shame.
    And I don't know about differences, but one of the reasons she's red and blue is because she's in a book called Red. I'd assume the blue is just a direct grab from the 90's costume.

This is from the interview about costumes in the back of issue #2.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

This ^ is why I would have liked Storm to have some red (in the lining of her cape). And for ALL the characters to have some red in their individual designs.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What's your least favorite costume? the most ugly of Jean's costumes?

I disliked her Extraordinary costume with passion, but that Jeen's.

I really don't hate any of adult Jean's costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    What's your least favorite costume? the most ugly of Jean's costumes?

I disliked her Extraordinary costume with passion, but that Jeen's.

I really don't hate any of adult Jean's costumes.
    Not a huge fan of any of the 60s stuff, but nothing she's got is bad for the times. EVERYBODY had terrible costumes in the 60s.

I will say that I like when the blue parts of Jean’s costume look shiny and resemble armor. I just loathe shoulder pads on her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will say that I like when the blue parts of Jean’s costume look shiny and resemble armor. I just loathe shoulder pads on her.
    They ARE armor, aren't they?
    I mean, I'd just assumed. They're unyielding, not flexible, so I'd guessed they were some sort of plastic composite or something.

Her 90's costume is my absolute least favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

by LucianoVecchio
    Ooh, the hat is so nice! The green yellow one please-- with a yellow head band.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Not sure if this cover has been posted here, if so, sorry for the double post:
    Thats a cover? If it is it is kind of disappointing. It looks like a fan drawn thing.