Page 156 of 324 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4846
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

My top 3:

1- Green Phoenix
    2- Red costume (it was the 90's one before but now the one on red looks less outdated)
    3- X-men Blue Marvel girl costume
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-22-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Similar to a question I asked in the Cyclops thread, but what is everyone's favorite costume for Jean? I would have to go with the red and black Phoenix Resurrection one, but other than that probably the white hot room Phoenix costume.
    The original Phoenix design is one of the great classic comic book superhero costumes and Jean has yet to wear an official version of it that's bad (ok maybe her Here Comes Tomorrow unhinged Phoenix mixed with Goblyn Queen design was eh... but that doesn't count).
    Ranking the color schemes:
    1. Green
    2. Black/White
    3. Red

For more grounded uniforms I choose the New X-Men black with the big trench coat, the X-Men Revolution Phoenix inspired motif, and the original green mini-dress (yeah, I said it. Give it leggings and ditch the mask and it could totally work today).

Honorable mention: Teen Jean's X-Men Blue look is good. I just prefer Jean with long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BpPcUB8A...agged=jeangrey

wow, apprently we are going to get another Mark brooks cover soon. I hope Jean is at the center. He really makes her new costume look good.
    Mark Brooks is just such a delight, and clearly loves himself some X-Ladies (that Emma cover also looks stunning). The 90s vibe here is perfect.

My favorite Jean costumes are basically all the Phoenix iterations (including the HCT all-fire, black lingerie version), plus the Revolutions red costume. The Morrison era costumes were too bland (that was the point, I know, but still bland), and the others look either silly or dated, IMO.

I loved Jeen's solo costume and the green-white one that matched between all MiniO5 at the end of Bendis' run.

Basically, put her in anything with Phoenix colors and I'm game. (Still not over how cool PR Black Phoenix looked just for it to go away immediately.)

1 green phoenix
    2 x-men blue
    3 ANXM bendis run

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    It'll be either Brisson or Rosenberg. I don't buy the pipe-dream that Hickman will take over the X-Men until it's oficially announced and they'll be the ones who wrote her the most, since her return, by the time Disassembled wraps up.
    I really want it to be Brisson. He's impressed me with her in Extermination.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Similar to a question I asked in the Cyclops thread, but what is everyone's favorite costume for Jean? I would have to go with the red and black Phoenix Resurrection one, but other than that probably the white hot room Phoenix costume.
    Revolution's unused green and gold design, probably.

But Jean has a lot I'm fond of. The Morrison uniform, blue X-Factor, the mini-dress, green Phoenix, red X-Factor, and even the Red costume has grown on me.

For Jeen both her ANXM and X-Men Blue unique costumes look great to me.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I loved he Revolution red Phoenic outfir, but there was akso a green version? Does anyone have any pics of it please?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I loved he Revolution red Phoenic outfir, but there was akso a green version? Does anyone have any pics of it please?
    Afaik the person who posted it (forever ago) said it was a concept sketch but it may have also been photoshopped.

Also, this Anka redesign? Bless.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

This is a Black and White sketch that Anka made and shared on tumblr and I colored it at the request of a FB friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Afaik the person who posted it (forever ago) said it was a concept sketch but it may have also been photoshopped.

Also, this Anka redesign? Bless.

My favorite Jean Grey costume will always be the Phoenix costume. I love all the color schemes.
    2nd favorite is the blue and yellow Whilce Portacio Xfactor costume, tho I would like it more with 90’s yellow Jim Lee boots and gloves.
    I also love the red FActor costume.
    Best modern look for me is the Morrison era with long coat.
    Black and red Phoenix would have been perfect for current Jean.

White Hot Phoenix of the Crown costume is my favourite. It makes a statement whenever we see it and I like that we see it so sparingly. The black and red one has a similar effect.

Green Phoenix is her most iconic costume and for good reason. I think it should be incorporated into a modern day costume like that Anka design.

Her New X-men trench-coat is fabulous.

I like her 90s one, but her current costume takes what I like and leaves what I don't like about it.

Part 2 of the UNCANNY X-MEN #1 backup story is all about Jean Grey and how generous she is with her reading material, as drawn by @ibraimroberson! #XMenMonday https://t.co/tZ8KMoBqxL

so jean will have a 10 page story on uncanny

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Part 2 of the UNCANNY X-MEN #1 backup story is all about Jean Grey and how generous she is with her reading material, as drawn by @ibraimroberson! #XMenMonday https://t.co/tZ8KMoBqxL

Good. I wonder about what it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Im glad but oh man, thats gonna give people more reason to hate her

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    there is 3 back up stories: Jean, Bishop and one with anole/magma.

I think it is well balanced

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    why would that make people hate Jean?