Page 232 of 324 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4846
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    is this alternate reality gonna last till june? arent' you guys worried that we arent gonna get any meaningful character development till its finally over? I did enjoy aoa at the time it was published but thinking back now it had zero impact on 616 jean
    I share this concern, one thing I liked from Age of X was how some of the alternate reality changes carried over like Hellion's metal forearms or Frenzy's new outlook and costume, maybe something like that could happen. Assuming the changes are positive, anyway.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think Gwen is an A-List right now, Jason Todd not so much?... Like, as someone who doesn't read DC I don't really know the difference between all the Robins and stuff. But Gwen has been on movies and Marvel is pushing Spider-Gwen hard right now on lots of cartoons.

Anyways, Age of X-Men: Marvelous X-Men:

Written by Lonnie Nadler & Zac Thompson
    Art by Marco Failla
    Cover by Phil Noto
    February 6, 2019
    Everyone is wearing a funky cool haircut, and what does Jean get? A 1960s hair with a headband. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Everyone is wearing a funky cool haircut, and what does Jean get? A 1960s hair with a headband. Ugh.
    she is the only one with decent hairs in that bunch
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Theres nothing funky cool about Storm or Piotr

Would you rather have her be the one with the mohawk? Thank god for the '60s hair with headband tbh.

A lot of my favorites in Jean's book, so I'm excited for that.

And +1 more in favor of Jean's retro do.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Do you guys/girls really like Jean being dragged into more alternative universe/timeline stuff?

I honestly don't, it feels inconsequential. Marvel could do this in some what if

i wanted to see Jean doing serious stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you guys/girls really like Jean being dragged into more alternative universe/timeline stuff?

I honestly don't, it feels inconsequential. Marvel could do this in some what if

i wanted to see Jean doing serious stuff.
    If it wasn't for 5 months on a AU

I'm going to remain positive about Age of X-man. I am interested in the book with Jean and also the book with Psylocke, Iceman, and Northstar. I will probably check out the one with Bishop and Polaris as well. I hope Jean gets a good role in Marvelous X-men.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Since this appears to be our X-Men from our reality I choose to be okay with Jean being in Age of X-Man. It's still stuff happening to our girl.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Since this appears to be our X-Men from our reality I choose to be okay with Jean being in Age of X-Man. It's still stuff happening to our girl.
    Yeah I don't think it's a full on AU, more like reality warping to the main version of them, something like House of M.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'll probably pick it up, but I'm a little iffy on it ATM.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Holy ****...the cyclops thread today feels like bashing jean again man, I don't get it how it's all her fault...can you educate me

Not try to start a fight but just look at the sickening stuff they say
    Last edited by Black Queen; 11-17-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Mighty Member

Definitely not gonna get Age of X-man ... looks bleh

I just can’t wait for Jean n Cyclops reunion/kiss, I won’t hold my breath tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I wonder how long Jean can sustain flight with her telekinesis? She may be able to lift a main battle tank with ease, but like with any muscle, I'm sure she'd get tired at some point.

When Betsy was a novice telekine, she didn't have the endurance for sustained flight and could only fly for short periods of time, even though she was powerful.
    It's "this" Jean who teached Betsy how to use her TK. In fact, Betsy's TK came from her. As for how long, in X-Factor, Jean was regularly lifting the whole group over very long distance (and she didn't had the PF at all).