Page 86 of 324 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 4846
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I like the costume. Some artists definitely struggle with it though.

It's good when artists draw it well, especially the shoulders. Still wish she had something less bulky overall, and that she had green/yellow instead red/blue.

The color scheme has grown on me despite initally disliking it. It really depends on how people color it as it looks better darker or as a more true blue than the light shade or aqua tone it sometimes gets

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    All right.
    Who DOES like the Red look other than me?
    I love the Red outfit. It reminds me of 90's Jean.

BANNED

Her thigh area needs something, but overall the costume is growing on me.

Ultimate Member

I actually still like that black look with the jacket during Morrison's run and such, yeah it's not a fully outfit but when drawn well it looks pretty dang good on Jean imho...sexy and smart...

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I actually still like that black look with the jacket during Morrison's run and such, yeah it's not a fully outfit but when drawn well it looks pretty dang good on Jean imho...sexy and smart...
    That's one of my least favorite looks, actually, along with Marvel Girl.
    She looks like a cold biker chick, not like Jean.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I love the NXM look too. But more without the jacket and with that long coat.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    All right.
    Who DOES like the Red look other than me?
    Was ambivalent to it at first, grown on me especially with Asrar's at and the different interpretations thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I love the NXM look too. But more without the jacket and with that long coat.

It was glorious:

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Yeah, long coat is better than jacket.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I love the New X-men look (all variations). It is my favorite version of Jean. The X-men Red outfit is growing on me though I hope she gets a new costume sometime in the not so distant future. My favorite costumes for Jean are the New X-men costumes and the Phoenix costumes. I also loved both the green and blue versions of her X-factor uniforms (I think I'm in the minority by liking the green ones).

Some cool Jean art I saw on tumblr! Sorry if any are a repost:

jakewyattriot

IMG_6598.jpg

kevinwada

IMG_6599.JPG

Amy Reeder

IMG_6600.JPG

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

This is my first time seeing that Wada piece. Gorgeous.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    This is my first time seeing that Wada piece. Gorgeous.
    I know! I love his hair idea and the silhouette he gave her! That would be an awesome display for her powerset too. Subtle but fierce.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Also, late, but on the costume discussion - I like the Red look well enough, but it's not my favorite. I'm not even sure that it's in my top five.

My top five looks for Jean are the Morrison uniform, blue X-Factor, green Phoenix, white Phoenix, and Revolution. I'd like to see Jean in a modern green and gold look because I feel that is her most iconic color scheme (even predating Phoenix, bc of the Marvel Girl dress). Maybe even a take on the aforementioned dress? Like a green tunic with tights underneath, an x on the chest, a sash or scarf...
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey