Page 95 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4846

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    I love Jean's costume!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    I agree with you, because after the Captain Marvel trailer hit I realized something that didn't particularly bother me before: everyone's power signature in the MCU looks galaxy-like (think the pink Andromeda kind). Carol's beams, her flares, Bifrost teleports, Wanda's mojo, etc., they all look like that with some color adjustment. Time to work on that.

They could actually go for something a little more understated and have psi's eyes glow when using powers (white for Emma, lavender/purple for Betsy, and so on), and bigger flares when going all-out power surge.

Also, yes, I'd love to see Jean's power signature be pink (red and green are the other [obviously] iconic Jean colors, but red is Wanda's and green tends to look/be associated with villains in DisMarvel). The tricky part would be clearly differentiating Jean's pink from Betsy's lavender/purple.

Is anyone else going to miss Sophie as Jean if the recast? I may have some GoT bias, but I really think she did good in AoA and will be great in DP.
    If Dark Phoenix does well there's no reason why they wouldn't keep Sophie. She's a part of GoT which just won 5 emmys. Now if it BOMBS that's another story. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If Dark Phoenix does well there's no reason why they wouldn't keep Sophie. She's a part of GoT which just won 5 emmys. Now if it BOMBS that's another story. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    If they're rebooting, which they most probably are, I doubt they would keep any actors, except maybe the ones on the Deadpool movies since they're pretty separated from the main X-Men and Deadpool is a meta character.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    If they're rebooting, which they most probably are, I doubt they would keep any actors, except maybe the ones on the Deadpool movies since they're pretty separated from the main X-Men and Deadpool is a meta character.
    I see them keeping DP and having him have memories from the X-Men movies.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I imagine DisMarvel is looking at the reception to the movies and planning accordingly. Short of any weird legal stuff there's no real rule they can't keep the same actors if they want. I can't imagine them passing up having Patrick Stewert back as Prof. X if that door is open.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I imagine DisMarvel is looking at the reception to the movies and planning accordingly. Short of any weird legal stuff there's no real rule they can't keep the same actors if they want. I can't imagine them passing up having Patrick Stewert back as Prof. X if that door is open.
    And Jackman has said he's willing to be Wolverine in the MCU IIRC, although he's getting a little on the old side to start again.
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 09-20-2018 at 06:52 PM.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    And Jackman has said he's willing to be Wolverine in the MCU IIRC, although he's getting a little on the old side to start again.
    They could go the Old Man Logan route and CGI him to be younger, given that OML has been popular enough. However, I think Feige would be more likely to recast (for practicality and to reduce actor fee costs).

I think the underlying message from yesterday's announcement is that Marvel Studios is now overseeing the editing following the DP reshoots, and I wouldn't be surprised if they sneak something in there. Still wildly speculative, but not impossible.

Also, Re: the Blue preview, I will miss the BabyO5, particularly Jeen and Bobby. I hope they give them a proper send-off. Also, can't stop laughing at MojoBabyCyke going "I'M NOT GONNA GROW UP TO BE LIKE YOU!!!!" It shows when Bunn is actually enjoying the gig.

He said it would have given him a pause IF MCU merger was possible at that time. He's done now. He's not coming back.

I think Jackman was mainly tired of having to workout as much as he had to to be in Wolverine shape. Dude's 49, which isn't THAT old, but still gotta respect the dedication:

I think Jackman was mainly tired of having to workout as much as he had to to be in Wolverine shape. Dude's 49, which isn't THAT old, but still gotta respect the dedication:

And after 35, you can't pack on more mass, just keep what you have, because the muscle cells stop dividing.

BANNED

He probably would also like to do something else with his career.

Who is Jean fighting in that preview? I can see the protection from projectiles, but not where they're coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Who is Jean fighting in that preview? I can see the protection from projectiles, but not where they're coming from.
    I guess Mojo's tail is firing something? Or maybe baby Polaris is redirecting Longshot's blades to Jean?

And after 35, you can't pack on more mass, just keep what you have, because the muscle cells stop dividing.
    So I'm stuck with a 140 pound, 17 year old looking body? My friends are right, I must be a vampire.

Spectacular Member

Hi, When is red coming out? I thought it would be next week