Page 139 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I think it’s just the pose she’s in. The costume is slightly off shoulder but it covers the majority of her breasts and offers support. I love it as it reminds me of pre-armor Betsy. Besides, Emma wears far less with almost no support and has engaged in physical combat and no one complains about her.

Jean’s armor seems to be based on the cover artist for Xmen red #1. I love the details on it but those ridiculous shoulder baking pans. I still love the art and can’t wait to see it colored!
    Yeah, it's a kind of throwback to Betsy's Captain Britain costume and later "Lady Britain".

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I think it’s just the pose she’s in. The costume is slightly off shoulder but it covers the majority of her breasts and offers support. I love it as it reminds me of pre-armor Betsy. Besides, Emma wears far less with almost no support and has engaged in physical combat and no one complains about her.

Jean’s armor seems to be based on the cover artist for Xmen red #1. I love the details on it but those ridiculous shoulder baking pans. I still love the art and can’t wait to see it colored!
    Well, i picture Emma sitting pretty and blond doing her thing 90% of the time. While Betsy on the other hand is Jumping up and down from corner to corner 90% of the time. As for Jean, I see her floating around, zooming from point a to point b, and still look pretty while doing her thing.
    Last edited by mike7171; 10-16-2018 at 07:44 AM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Well, i picture Emma sitting pretty and blond doing her thing 90% of the time. While Betsy on the other hand is Jumping up and down from corner to corner 90% of the time. As for Jean, I see her floating around, zooming from point a to point b, and still look pretty while doing her thing.
    Also Jean could hold things in place with her mind.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Also Jean could hold things in place with her mind.
    Betsy could too, but it depends on which day of the week it is to actually write her with telekinesis.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Attachment 72352 Jean's waist is fixed in this one...I can't unsee her distorted waist in the original one
    Stolen fresh from the Psylocke thread.

Thank God for digital. I guess that error wouldn't have happened if Jean wasn't so close to Sam's blast field.

Jean ate some burgers!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hope i'm wrong but it sadly seems like X-men Red is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Stolen fresh from the Psylocke thread.

Thank God for digital. I guess that error wouldn't have happened if Jean wasn't so close to Sam's blast field.
    Lol, thanks for pointing that out, because I was wondering what the second photoshop change Bleeding Cool did to that image. It was originally from here:
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...x-men-variant/

The author has an obsession with talking about the lack of feet on X-Men covers, so besides the bad photoshop of Jean's waist, the first change he made was to add smoke to cover up X-23 and Storm's feet.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I hope i'm wrong but it sadly seems like X-men Red is over.
    its seemed like that for months now

That's too bad. Red easily had the best writing of the three color teams.

Feels almost a touch unfair that Gold and Blue got to run for so long, but thems the breaks sometimes. I'm mainly hoping Red gets to tell a complete story and the end of it means Jean and her group can rejoin the primary X-Men as their specific mission has reached a conclusion, although I'm also hoping Jean's vision doesn't completely go by the wayside when Uncanny starts up again.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Well it was good while it lasted. Hopeful uncanny delivers. judging by this picture she probably will get a great focus.
    DkQ5g7oW0AET_SY.jpg large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That's too bad. Red easily had the best writing of the three color teams.
    Indeed. I imagined they would end Red too after so much time not saying anything, and then having Taylor moved to the Spider-office. I suppose we'll have to see what happens after Dissassembled and AoX, but Jean's clearly going to be in the main book (she's been in all 4000 covers so far, so it's a given.)

I am sad to see X-men Red go, but most of us saw it coming. X-men Red is good, but it has been only one big story arc which will soon be finished. I will miss that team, but it is time for Jean to return to the rest of the X-men. I do like how Taylor wrote Jean, but I'm sure the Uncanny writers will do her justice. After Age of X-Man I wonder what will happen? I assume Jean will still be in a leadership position, but who knows.