Page 235 of 324 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    "I like tyke much better"
    It's like saying that Jeen is better than Jean and obviously she is not. Tyke is very defective and far from better than Scott.
    Why is that obvious? It’s an opinion. There all variations of the same character and it shouldn’t be taken as an offense for a person to like one over the other. Anyone that does, needs to not be so sensitive

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    I still don't see it as an insult. I'm pretty sure in this thread there are some posters who's 1st introduction to Jean was through All-New X-Men and they like Jeen better. I don't hold it against them
    For last time,Ask this ques. in cyclops thread,you will get the answer.Let jean fans have this thread for their own.

"I like tyke much better"
    It's like saying that Jeen is better than Jean and obviously she is not. Tyke is very defective and far from better than Scott.
    No. It's like saying "90s animated Jean is better than comic Jean".

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is that obvious? It’s an opinion. There all variations of the same character and it shouldn’t be taken as an offense for a person to like one over the other. Anyone that does, needs to not be so sensitive
    Many in the thread of Scott hate Tyke (in a very short way) because he is "a weak and without grace version of Scott who is only crying for Jean and does nothing else". To say that this Scott's version is better for many of them is an insult. Obviously it is better that you like a one version from him to none one, but you know, something I learned when I started in this world of comics and superheros is that people are very, very sensitive. In any place and with any hero, it doesn't matter which one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    You are right it's a better example.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 11-17-2018 at 05:58 AM.

Only the Bunn version is bad. He was OK in ANXM Vol 1 and his solo

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Or saying "I like Jean better when she's a beautiful arm candy rather than a strong independent leader". Which is so wrong and offensive.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I guess this was my fault, i didn't think some people would get so sensitive for liking or disliking a different version of a character. I apologize but now it's better to move the topic to something more Jean related.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-17-2018 at 06:23 AM.

I wonder if Jean will be aware or suspicious about the AOXman universe.

In Ages of apocalypse, when Apocalypse warped reality, she was able to sense that something was off and that gambit shouldn't be on the team, and eventually regained her memories.

It would be interesting if something like that happened.

Or, since she's on the same team with Xman and already seen him as her son, maybe is already aware of the reality warping and is going along with it

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Can you not read?The bashing started after one of your own came for the 100th time & said
    "one of your own"? Seriously? Reality check please! Time to find an healthier hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    I wonder if Jean will be aware or suspicious about the AOXman universe.

In Ages of apocalypse, when Apocalypse warped reality, she was able to sense that something was off and that gambit shouldn't be on the team, and eventually regained her memories.

It would be interesting if something like that happened.

Or, since she's on the same team with Xman and already seen him as her son, maybe is already aware of the reality warping and is going along with it
    Here's a link to a summary for the Ages of Apocalypse story

https://uncannyxmen.net/node/23864

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I guess this was my fault, i didn't think some people would get so sensitive for liking or disliking a different version of a character. I apologize but now it's better to move the topic to something more Jean related.
    No issue girl stay classy

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Except Scott isn't the king and not if you want the two to be equals...people can hate Logan but I don't see him having a big problem having Jean lead and him follow...not sure if Scott would be fine with Jean leading...maybe for a bit but for how long and people wouldn't stop wondering when Scott was going to lead again...
    Honestly, I don’t understand from where u got the idea that Scott won’t allow Jean to lead. He’d be proud of her n would follow her. Btw people can co-lead, it’s a thing.

yes. I like Tyke, at least he got some space for Jeen to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Honestly, I don’t understand from where u got the idea that Scott won’t allow Jean to lead. He’d be proud of her n would follow her. Btw people can co-lead, it’s a thing.
    Scott isnt a follower, he has always lead.
    I dont really remember Scott let other people co-lead with him. When Rogue tried to lead, he expelled her from Utopia
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-17-2018 at 07:46 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I don't think that Jean would go along with the idea of reality being warped, has anyone considered that since Legion may also be involved that X-Man may not be the bad guy and his X-Men are trying to fix everything?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Many in the thread of Scott hate Tyke (in a very short way) because he is "a weak and without grace version of Scott who is only crying for Jean and does nothing else". To say that this Scott's version is better for many of them is an insult. Obviously it is better that you like a one version from him to none one, but you know, something I learned when I started in this world of comics and superheros is that people are very, very sensitive. In any place and with any hero, it doesn't matter which one.
    Well thats a personal issue and people need to grow thicker skin. I didnt see the original comment but one that compalined about it said that she said she liked teen Scott better, not that he was a better character. I dont see the issue. It would be a different story if the post was that "I like teen Scott better bc the adult sucks." I like Ultimate Dazzler better than 616 but no way do I think she is a better character.

Nah, Hopeless wrote him terribly in ANX v2. Unfortunately the Bunn and Hopeless versions are all we've had since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I dont think expressing like for a character was wrong. You probably shouldnt have posted that link about JDW and AvX. That was throwing gas on the flame

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    yes. I like Tyke, at least he got some space for Jeen to breathe

Scott isnt a follower, he has always lead.
    I dont really remember Scott let other people co-lead with him. When Rogue tried to lead, he expelled her from Utopia
    There's almost always been multiple X-men teams for nearly 30 years. He co-led the X-men alongside Storm for the bulk of the 90s until he got injured. He co-led with Nightcrawler, Angel, Havok and Storm and Rogue in the pre-SF era. He's only been a solo force in the more recent years since the X-men split and he didnt have many under his thumb

Unless there is only one book after the dust settled, it makes sense for there to be multiple teams. Jean and Scott can both lead their own
    Last edited by Havok83; 11-17-2018 at 08:01 AM.