Page 91 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Due to the pose and amount of hair, I'm guessing Asrar based the commission on While Portacio's drawing from the backup Apocalypse Manifesto from X-Factor 65. It's interesting to see what Apocalypse thought of her back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Due to the pose and amount of hair, I'm guessing Asrar based the commission on While Portacio's drawing from the backup Apocalypse Manifesto from X-Factor 65. It's interesting to see what Apocalypse thought of her back in the day.
    I'd say Apocalypse is quite good at reading people, based on those descriptions.

Interesting use of the Chess analogy when he calls himself the King (the most important piece) but her the Queen (generally the most powerful).

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Interesting use of the Chess analogy when he calls himself the King (the most important piece) but her the Queen (generally the most powerful).
    All is revealed.

The Jen Bartel drawing is absolutely amazing. I also think that's probably the best version of her headpiece to date! I also prefer the darker blue hue as opposed to the aqua/teal-like blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I also prefer the darker blue hue.
    Same, for me it makes the costume look more serious (if that makes sense).
    First X-Lady

Fantastic Member

I wonder how Jean will be written celebrating christmas now that the whole Grey clan has been wiped out without any true relative.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I wonder how Jean will be written celebrating christmas now that the whole Grey clan has been wiped out without any true relative.
    She'll probably feel sad and lonely. It'll be her first holiday back so that should weigh on her. I wonder if she and Rachel will find comfort in each other

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I think she made peace with her family's demise and the lost associated with it. But honestly, none of the X-men have really celebrated, the holidays with their families. They've always been more of a family themselves, I think the bigger question is how will the X-men celebrate this Christmas together especially with so many formerly dead X-men returned.

BANNED

She does have true relatives. Cable is her genetic son and she raised him. Rachel is her genetic daughter. Nate Grey is a genetic son. And Cable's adoptive daughter Hope is around. She can celebrate with them. Or honestly she can celebrate with the X-Men, many of whom have lost their parents. Storm, Colossus, and Wolverine all have dead parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I think she made peace with her family's demise and the lost associated with it. But honestly, none of the X-men have really celebrated, the holidays with their families. They've always been more of a family themselves, I think the bigger question is how will the X-men celebrate this Christmas together especially with so many formerly dead X-men returned.
    Like who? Jean's the only one thats actually returned that I can think of

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    She does have true relatives. Cable is her genetic son and she raised him. Rachel is her genetic daughter. Nate Grey is a genetic son. And Cable's adoptive daughter Hope is around. She can celebrate with them. Or honestly she can celebrate with the X-Men, many of whom have lost their parents. Storm, Colossus, and Wolverine all have dead parents.
    Cable is dead like the rest of the Grey clan. Rachel is her only living blood relative accounted for as Nate has been MIA for years. She's never met Hope but they may or may not bond in Exterminated
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-18-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

She will probably hang out in the mansion, talking a bit with everybody but not much with someone in particular.
    or better, she will focus on herself. we haven't really see her reflect much on her resurrection or how other people changed. she jumped straight in to action.

Family's important to Jean. She felt drawn to Laura because she was "Logan's", so I expect she'll feel a strong affinity for Hope for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Same, for me it makes the costume look more serious (if that makes sense).
    Totally makes sense!

Is this Jean or Firester?