Page 145 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4846
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Lukewarm on the idea, but great panel response.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

as i said before, i like it but they would have zero drama or problems that doesn't make sense on Marvel's eyes

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    as i said before, i like it but they would have zero drama or problems that doesn't make sense on Marvel's eyes
    Well, Scott is Jean's main love interest, Rachel his daughter is Kurt's girlfriend and Kurt is one of Logan's best friends. if it happened with the current conditions we would have much more than Drama ...

I don't dislike the idea of Jean / Kurt. but the fact that Kurt is with Rachel makes it impossible for me to see it as something I would enjoy. Even if Kurt and Rachel break up and then Jean and Kurt start dating ... it would still be weird ... Maybe in a AU.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Well, Scott is Jean's main love interest, Rachel his daughter is Kurt's girlfriend and Kurt is one of Logan's best friends. if it happened with the current conditions we would have much more than Drama ...

I don't dislike the idea of Jean / Kurt. but the fact that Kurt is with Rachel makes it impossible for me to see it as something I would enjoy. Even if Kurt and Rachel break up and then Jean and Kurt start dating ... it would still be weird ... Maybe in a AU.
    Well, Nate Grey has a thing for his alternate reality mom's clone.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Rachel and Kurt already broke up. She was rather cold about it and the implication is that their entire relationship was influenced by Mesmero

Kurt and Rachel broke up at the end of Gold if i remember correctly, althougth if Kurt goes for Jean wouldn't be the weirdest thing that he has done, Hi Amanda!!!
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-17-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Kuet and Rachel broke up at the end of Gold if i remember correctly, althougth if Kurt goes for Jean wouldn't be the weirdest thing that he has done, Hi Amanda!!!
    The X-men are so messed up.

The X-men are so messed up.
    As told you already "Orgy in the Australian Outback", i' sure that Claremont was being intentional with all that

As told you already "Orgy in the Australian Outback", i' sure that Claremont was being intentional with all that
    And my favorite quote from someone on this site, which I really should have put in my signature,

"Stop acting like the xmen follow flatscan stuff like the bro code. Half the team f*cked Mystique."

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    And my favorite quote from someone on this site, which I really should have put in my signature,

"Stop acting like the xmen follow flatscan stuff like the bro code. Half the team f*cked Mystique."
    The X-Men like to keep it in the family lol

If you think than that's weird, Logan said that he had sex with a teamate behind a burning car during a figth with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

If you think than that's weird, Logan said that he had sex with a teamate behind a burning car during a figth with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
    What teammate I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    What teammate I wonder?
    It was either Storm, Psylocke or Dazzler.

ah, logan. thou truly art too horny.

It was either Storm, Psylocke or Dazzler.
    My money is on Psylocke. She's the only one I can see doing something like that during a mission.

A little of drama helps a relationship. a few rocks on the way is good