Page 318 of 324 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 4846
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Gotta be that time she beat Galactus.
    I wanted to put this one but i thought everything was an illusion made by a cosmic cube, the same about adult time displaced jean beating 3 silver surfers. it was amazing but i'm not sure if it counts.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I wanted to put this one but i thought everything was an illusion made by a cosmic cube, the same about adult time displaced jean beating 3 silver surfers. it was amazing but i'm not sure if it counts.
    Cap’s was said to be probably not true. Hawkeye’s was confirmed true. Jean’s is therefore probably true, and even if it wasn’t that’s still the real Jeen, so I’m sticking with it.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean's was said to be true in the issue where the Jean's interacted I thought.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Jean's was said to be true in the issue where the Jean's interacted I thought.
    I forgot about that. Thanks.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

That time when a dead Jeen drained an hive of poisons, killed them then rebuilt her body from scratch.
    That time she put a brood hive to sleep with a word

All things considered, now that it's definitive, Jean has had a great six years. Teen Jean has had a huge role. Here's to many more.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Thats not true. Bunn wrote the Generations issue and confirmed it to be real in X-men Blue 35

With that in mind do y'all think the Phoenix knitted Jean back to her original molecular structure or put her back the way she was after Poison X?

Every Generations story was a simulation unless the other writers completely missed the goddamn point, which is most likely to happen with the X-Office or Bendis, but that's okay because he just blew it on his future Sorcerer Stark fanfiction. I haven't read Thompson's Hawkeye but Clint shouldn't know who that new villain was or whatever. That page seems to indicate Bunn actually read the other books because he cites that it might not have been real. Because it wasn't.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Phoenix probably put her back correctly

Old man Logan #18

why did lemire have jean say logan four times, it reads like they're in love

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Every Generations story was a simulation unless the other writers completely missed the goddamn point, which is most likely to happen with the X-Office or Bendis, but that's okay because he just blew it on his future Sorcerer Stark fanfiction. I haven't read Thompson's Hawkeye but Clint shouldn't know who that new villain was or whatever. That page seems to indicate Bunn actually read the other books because he cites that it might not have been real. Because it wasn't.
    Havok83 didn't post the important part, where adult Jean specifies that she remembers. Which specifically means that it was real enough. And Bunn wrote the Generations issue for that matter, so I think he'd know. Admittedly he leaves it intentionally dubious.

X-Men Blue 035-003.jpg

Havok83 didn't post the important part, where adult Jean specifies that she remembers. Which specifically means that it was real enough. And Bunn wrote the Generations issue for that matter, so I think he'd know. Admittedly he leaves it intentionally dubious.

X-Men Blue 035-003.jpg
    I FRIGGIN' KNEW THE GODDANG X-OFFICE WOULD FIND SOME WAY TO FORK IT ALL UP, WELCOME TO MARVEL WHERE WE LITERALLY DON'T READ OUR OWN EVENTS

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiic

X-Men Blue 035-003.jpg
    Thanks. Jean remembers because she gained Phoenix's memories in Inferno. It pretty clear to me that at least Jean's portion of the arc was real

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I FRIGGIN' KNEW THE GODDANG X-OFFICE WOULD FIND SOME WAY TO FORK IT ALL UP, WELCOME TO MARVEL WHERE WE LITERALLY DON'T READ OUR OWN EVENTS

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiic
    Like I said - Bunn wrote both of these issues. He knew what he was doing.