Page 100 of 324 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4846
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

There is always some people who prefer Jean to be dead, some are scemma shippers worried for their OTP. There also are some people who think that she should have never come back after the dark phoenix saga, sadly that includes people like Claremont, Quesada or Tom Brevoort. It surprises me that she is still popular and relevant after years of editorial regimes that didn't care at all for her.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-25-2018 at 09:47 AM.

There's a leaked Dark Phoenix trailer online if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    There's a leaked Dark Phoenix trailer online if anyone's interested.
    Do you have the link? please?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you have the link? please?
    Simple google search will give you that. Just write 'dark phoenix' and it's in one of the results.

EDIT: Ah well, Fox has taken it down, it seems.

EDIT 2: except this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...eaked_trailer/
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 09-25-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Thank you!
    I saw it, it seems amazing!
    finally Jean front and center! even if it's for just one movie
    and i know this is a divisive topic over here but i also liked the Jean/Scott parts, it has been so long since my OTP became a mess that i really love to see it again without drama.

So I couldn't resist and watched and...wow a lot to unpack there. My mind is swirling at the moment.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

man I hope that's still there in an hour when this class is over and I can put sound on.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    man I hope that's still there in an hour when this class is over and I can put sound on.
    It's in Russian

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    It's in Russian
    Someone in the Dark Phoenix discussion thread gave a rough translation of what they said if you want to check it out.

I’ll wait to see if they announce anything following this leak trailer. At least a date of when the official trailer is going to drop.
    First X-Lady

Ok, so, can someone help with the code for spoilers? I want to talk about that trailer, but it's too crass to do so without spoilers lololol.

Also, yeah, it's sad how many people actually believe Jean is irrelevant to the comics. Joe Q really tried, and apparently it worked on some levels.

Quote Originally Posted by FeniSam View Post
    Ok, so, can someone help with the code for spoilers? I want to talk about that trailer, but it's too crass to do so without spoilers lololol.

Also, yeah, it's sad how many people actually believe Jean is irrelevant to the comics. Joe Q really tried, and apparently it worked on some levels.
    [ spoil ] [ /spoil ]

but without the spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Simple google search will give you that. Just write 'dark phoenix' and it's in one of the results.

EDIT: Ah well, Fox has taken it down, it seems.

EDIT 2: except this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelstudi...eaked_trailer/
    Hard to make out much since it's in Russian and taken from a phone, but it looks great! Can't wait to see the full English version. With this leak, I hope it comes out even faster.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Interesting trailer. Jean is definitely the main focus. Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy also get plenty of facetime since they're still technically the headliners for the current X-films. There's not enough yet shown to be able to piece together what the film is about (although maybe the Russian narration took care of that). However, I'm not putting too much stock into this trailer. With them doing lots of reshoots, who knows which of those scenes will later be altered or cut out.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

The way Jen Bartel draws Jean and the costume is STUNNING.
    Yes. Yes it is. This version I LOVE especially with the muted tones.