Page 233 of 324 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you guys/girls really like Jean being dragged into more alternative universe/timeline stuff?
    I don't like that the whole X-books are being dragged into yet another alternate reality story. It was done far too many time already.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Holy ****...the cyclops thread today feels like bashing jean again man, I don't get it how it's all her fault...can you educate me

Not try to start a fight but just look at the sickening stuff they say
    They believe Jean held back Cyclops, blame Marvel editorial and some writers for that message. And the "king" Cyclops era where Cyclops answered to no one left some of them spoiled.

Ultimate Member

And that's what they want to have happen again, for Scott to come back and rule on high with Jean thinking of nothing but him...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And that's what they want to have happen again, for Scott to come back and rule on high with Jean thinking of nothing but him...
    Nothing wrong for a wife to think of her man all the time .. especially when he’s the King.

Ultimate Member

Except Scott isn't the king and not if you want the two to be equals...people can hate Logan but I don't see him having a big problem having Jean lead and him follow...not sure if Scott would be fine with Jean leading...maybe for a bit but for how long and people wouldn't stop wondering when Scott was going to lead again...

Holy ****...the cyclops thread today feels like bashing jean again man, I don't get it how it's all her fault...can you educate me

Well, it has started with the JDW message that says the Avengers were saints and Scott's team were the AvX villains. That is already a sin in Scott's thread (regardless of who you are in favor, you have to admit that BOTH sides were wrong). This obviously annoyed very much the RightClops fans and of which several hate or just don't like Jean, then they started thinking that with JDW they would bring Scott to be the "puppy" of Jean and then to say sooo much nonsense.

PS. I'm a Cyclops fan in general, I understand people's discontent. JDW says he likes Jott, but he's always on the side of the team against Scott, Schyns = Wolverine, AvX = Avengers. You can't blame them for believing that Scott is going to be in wrong hands in the future.

BANNED

Some new bloods came in,that's what happened.And then JDW tweet & phoenix023's constant use of "cyclops is the villain when he was with emma" & "i like tyke much better" in an appreciation thread. So the bashing had it coming.

BANNED

Except Scott isn't the king and not if you want the two to be equals...people can hate Logan but I don't see him having a big problem having Jean lead and him follow...not sure if Scott would be fine with Jean leading...maybe for a bit but for how long and people wouldn't stop wondering when Scott was going to lead again...
    How cool of you!Except Scott had his role in leading from the start.Ques. is if you will be okay if jean started appearing in all over MU & logan stuck in a single book.

It's as simple as expecting Steve not to be the leader of the avengers and this under Thor's orders, or that the Red Power Ranger is not the leader, or that SM is not the leader of the JLA, or Dick the leader of the Titans ... you can make another temporarily leader but these characters have always been leaders for something, so eventually they will be again. Like it or not, Scott has always been the leader of the X-men and after him has been Storm and Jean, this may vary temporarily but over time it will be as before.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that Marvel would let Logan be in one book, but for a time I don't think that I'd have a problem with Logan being in one book if he was handled right and Jean wasn't just in other books just to be there, just like with the opposite of that, never a fan of Logan being in a book just to sell the book or if he didn't make sense for being in said book...as it could for one dilute his character's popularity if he was everywhere all of the time...

As for Scott I know that he's always been the leader, I just fear that he'd take charge from Jean and that there'd be fans always asking and demanding that Scott take over or that he'd be working against Jean in one way or another...

My view was that Logan and Jean could easily be a couple and Jean still leading without Logan trying to take over and he'd be fine with her as leader and more than happy to follow her, where as Scott would not...

Not that I appreciate the bashing, but I think this time it started from some Jean fan posted about cyke's wrong in AvX for like the tenth time in cyke's thread that arose anger.

Actually, histories in the past are pretty messy and people hold their own thoughts but Cyke fans have no problem who Jean thinks of in the future, as long as cyke doesn't think of nothing but Jean after his return. As for who's the leader, personally I l'm glad seeing Jean lead, but cyke fans wanting cyke to lead is also natural.
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 11-17-2018 at 03:50 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

I don't think that Marvel would let Logan be in one book, but for a time I don't think that I'd have a problem with Logan being in one book if he was handled right and Jean wasn't just in other books just to be there, just like with the opposite of that, never a fan of Logan being in a book just to sell the book or if he didn't make sense for being in said book...as it could for one dilute his character's popularity if he was everywhere all of the time...

As for Scott I know that he's always been the leader, I just fear that he'd take charge from Jean and that there'd be fans always asking and demanding that Scott take over or that he'd be working against Jean in one way or another...

My view was that Logan and Jean could easily be a couple and Jean still leading without Logan trying to take over and he'd be fine with her as leader and more than happy to follow her, where as Scott would not...
    Sure why not?Logan was never a leader to begin with why you would have a problem or logan have a problem with jean's leading?

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It's as simple as expecting Steve not to be the leader of the avengers and this under Thor's orders, or that the Red Power Ranger is not the leader, or that SM is not the leader of the JLA, or Dick the leader of the Titans ... you can make another temporarily leader but these characters have always been leaders for something, so eventually they will be again. Like it or not, Scott has always been the leader of the X-men and after him has been Storm and Jean, this may vary temporarily but over time it will be as before.
    Superman's the leader of the JLA?

huh, I always thought the one who comes up with the plans and orders the other members around to be the leader. Which is mostly Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Not that I appreciate the bashing, but I think this time it started from some Jean fan posted about cyke's wrong in AvX for like the tenth time in cyke's thread that arose anger.

Actually, histories in the past are pretty messy and people hold their own thoughts but Cyke fans have no problem who Jean thinks of in the future, as long as cyke doesn't think of nothing but Jean after his return. As for who's the leader, personally I l'm glad seeing Jean lead, but cyke fans wanting cyke to lead is also natural.
    My good sir, cyke has been leading for over the decades how much do you people want let other have their turn. If they want to change the way cyke is that not up to you to blame others just do want need to be done and quit comic for awhile or for good if you can't take if it take a toll on yourself

BANNED

My good sir, cyke has been leading for over the decades how much do you people want let other have their turn. If they want to change the way cyke is that not up to you to blame others just do want need to be done and quit comic for awhile or for good if you can't take if it take a toll on yourself
    No ones's blaming anyone for leading.lol