Page 16 of 324 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Jean is in the cover, so figured i share.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=55546914

Oh and Astonishing X-Men Annual and Extermination comes out tomorrow, so pretty excited.

One of the few covers/teasers where she's not front and center. Shocked that honor goes to Bishop here but its about time he gets a chance to be great again
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-14-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm so nervous for Extermination. I feel like it's going to be great or a total misfire. Specially because the teen O5 story has always been more Jeen's story, tyke's second.

I love this team already. SO happy to see Jubilee and Bishop present.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Offbeat View Post
    Namor would have been a fun choice but I wouldn't want her to tread on Emma's leftovers.
    The only (and very shallow) reason I want this is to see Jean in her Atlantean princess outfit. Otherwise I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellinoze View Post
    Jean was attracted to Fantomex in New X-Men.
    Now she can date Xavier in a Fantomex body.

It would be so gross that it would break this board for a least one day.
    Was she?? I remember him hitting on her but don't remember her reciprocating. Please no to Xavier/Jean! There are some things you just can't go back from...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    One of the few covers/teasers where she's not front and center. Shocked that honor goes to Bishop here bc its about time he gets a chance to be great again
    It looks like Kurt, Bishop and Psylocke (or is it Revanche??) are acting as shields for Storm and Jean lol. Kurt's beard gets better and better. Jean's costume gets worse and worse

Quote Originally Posted by jollygoldfish View Post
    The only (and very shallow) reason I want this is to see Jean in her Atlantean princess outfit. Otherwise I agree.

Was she?? I remember him hitting on her but don't remember her reciprocating. Please no to Xavier/Jean! There are some things you just can't go back from...

It looks like Kurt, Bishop and Psylocke (or is it Revanche??) are acting as shields for Storm and Jean lol. Kurt's beard gets better and better. Jean's costume gets worse and worse
    Atlantean Princess Jean rocks, I love it!

I think the Jean/Xavier thing wuld be creepy, even moreso when in the original 60's X-Men he had the hots for her. Just no.

On the cover, it kinda looks like Kurt, Bets and Bishop are vanguard, the guns (plus stealthy Laura and Jubes) in the back and Ro and Jean overseeing it all. I dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Jean is in the cover, so figured i share.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=55546914

Oh and Astonishing X-Men Annual and Extermination comes out tomorrow, so pretty excited.
    looking forward for these 2 books. I really curious about extermination, it is the big event before uncanny. i hope it isnt a bota 2.0

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    looking forward for these 2 books. I really curious about extermination, it is the big event before uncanny. i hope it isnt a bota 2.0
    All these months i thought Extermination was going to be another Battle of the atom but i feel like this time these kids are really going back to their time.

Mighty Member

Yes, her costume is ridiculous. The colours don’t match n the overall look is whack!

That is a bit too revealing...but Jean would rock it

He said that he heard the tilt on her pelvis and that she was attracted to him. Jean didn't questioned him about that.

For some reason, this wasn't on the CBR front page, but I saw it pop up on my daily news feed:

Always Rising: All Of Jean Grey (And The Phoenix Force)’s Powers, Officially Ranked

It's pretty much an arbitrary ranking and I probably would have broken down her abilities a bit differently, but it's interesting to read about the various ways in which Jean has used her powers.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I just read Extermination and the Astonishing annual. Extermination has both Jean's in it and people who like the relationship between Jean and Cable might have mixed feelings about this issue, because I did. Astonishing was alright but it was more about X and proving that he's not a total jerkass than Jean or the others.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I just read Extermination and the Astonishing annual. Extermination has both Jean's in it and people who like the relationship between Jean and Cable might have mixed feelings about this issue, because I did. Astonishing was alright but it was more about X and proving that he's not a total jerkass than Jean or the others.
    Wait,are you saying jean is a jerkass??

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Wait,are you saying jean is a jerkass??
    No, I was saying that X was one haha.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey