Page 234 of 324 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    My good sir, cyke has been leading for over the decades how much do you people want let other have their turn. If they want to change the way cyke is that not up to you to blame others just do want need to be done and quit comic for awhile or for good if you can't take if it take a toll on yourself
    ??Where did this come from? The leader thing is another case, not what I replied you for. Besides, I said personally I'm glad seeing Jean lead.
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 11-17-2018 at 04:22 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Some new bloods came in,that's what happened.And then JDW tweet & phoenix023's constant use of "cyclops is the villain when he was with emma" & "i like tyke much better" in an appreciation thread. So the bashing had it coming.
    Well of course but you see well you get me right I'm not say rubbish ok here it is that's what our current editor say. I don't know but if you want go to him and express you dissatisfaction to him I'm sure he'll entertain you
    Last edited by Black Queen; 11-17-2018 at 04:19 AM.

BANNED

Well of course but you see well you get me right I'm not say rubbish ok here it is that's what our current editor say. I don't know but if you want go to him and express you dissatisfaction to him I'm sure he'll entertain you
    Can you not read?The bashing started after one of your own came for the 100th time & said "cyclops is the villain when he was with emma" & "i like tyke much better" in an appreciation thread.
    And i'm done "explaining' what happened.Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    ??Where did this come from? The leader thing is another case, not I replied you for. Besides, I said personally I'm glad seeing Jean lead.
    My friend I was reply to you what you said about a jean fan post something about that god forsaken **** event AVX about him been wrong then afterward correct me if I'm wrong all the rant the bashing whatever you want to call it begin for few pages to say to least that was what is was talking about. What was been said in the cyclops thread bashing jean

Can you not read?The bashing started after one of your own came for the 100th time & said "cyclops is the villain when he was with emma" & "i like tyke much better" in an appreciation thread.
    And i'm done "explaining' what happened.Bye.
    Ahah please even if one of our own didn't started it you guys will start of your own

My friend I was reply to you what you said about a jean fan post something about that god forsaken **** event AVX about him been wrong then afterward correct me if I'm wrong all the rant the bashing whatever you want to call it begin for few pages to say to least that was what is was talking about. What was been said in the cyclops thread bashing jean
    Even more confused.

Ahah please even if one of our own didn't started it you guys will start of your own
    But ok, let's both agree whether people like Cyclops or not they shouldn't intentionally talk crap on Cyke in Cyke's thread, same as whether they like Jean or not they shouldn't bash Jean in Jean's thread. As a fan of both, it always disturbs me to see two fandoms fighting, especially when it's not inevitable if people know boundaries. Hope we are done & good.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Can you not read?........."cyclops is the villain when he was with emma" & "i like tyke much better" in an appreciation thread.
    Liking Tyke is considered offensive in the Cyclops thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
    Superman's the leader of the JLA?

huh, I always thought the one who comes up with the plans and orders the other members around to be the leader. Which is mostly Batman.
    I suppose that at present it is possible that it is Bruce, after the new 52 more or less Bruce was the leader, SM was not interested, WW the same and The Martian Manhunter was not. But usually SM is the president of the JLA, in whom most of the heroes trust, he is who they follow without thinking. After are Diana or Jhon and Bruce as a fourth option (you know Bruce likes to work alone and many heroes distrust him).

An example of this are Kingdom Come or Injustice, in both the heroes follow SM and not Bruce, Kingdom Come SM was good while in Injustice not but still they kept doing what he said.

Please, stop. Always for one thing or another it begins to speak badly of Scott in the thread of Jean and of Jean in the thread of Scott. Bad husband or wife, cheaters, don't let the other advance and be better, they are boring characters ... They are always the same absurd arguments, sometimes I think we haven't read the same comics or it's simply hatred that doesn't allow them to see things clearly.

Also phoenix023, girl why do you have to post something like that at the cyclops thread you know that some of those dudes do not take kindly if mention cyclops in anyway that they don't agree on. We need to avoid this sort of lousy bashing and movie on to appreciating our own favourite character
    Last edited by Black Queen; 11-17-2018 at 05:03 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post

Funny how you bold only one part of the sentence,cut out an important part of my post to make a point.And that gif.LOL yes more reading for you too.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-17-2018 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I suppose that at present it is possible that it is Bruce, after the new 52 more or less Bruce was the leader, SM was not interested, WW the same and The Martian Manhunter was not. But usually SM is the president of the JLA, in whom most of the heroes trust, he is who they follow without thinking. After are Diana or Jhon and Bruce as a fourth option (you know Bruce likes to work alone and many heroes distrust him).

An example of this are Kingdom Come or Injustice, in both the heroes follow SM and not Bruce, Kingdom Come SM was good while in Injustice not but still they kept doing what he said.

Please, stop. Always for one thing or another it begins to speak badly of Scott in the thread of Jean and of Jean in the thread of Scott. Bad husband or wife, cheaters, don't let the other advance and be better, they are boring characters ... They are always the same absurd arguments, sometimes I think we haven't read the same comics or it's simply hatred that doesn't allow them to see things clearly.
    Don't worry bro all is well

How is praising Tyke in a Cyclops appreciation thread an insult? It's not the same as the other stuff I didn't bold

"I like tyke much better"
    It's like saying that Jeen is better than Jean and obviously she is not. Tyke is very defective and far from better than Scott.

BANNED

How is praising Tyke in a Cyclops appreciation thread an insult? It's not the same as the other stuff I didn't bold
    Where is the praising in that sentence?And that other sentence/quote you keep skipping came together with package from that user always.
    I'm done with you too.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    "I like tyke much better"
    It's like saying that Jeen is better than Jean and obviously she is not. Tyke is very defective and far from better than Scott.
    I still don't see it as an insult. I'm pretty sure in this thread there are some posters who's 1st introduction to Jean was through All-New X-Men and they like Jeen better. I don't hold it against them