Page 164 of 324 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4846
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Wolverine's support is limited to growling and stabbing. That was his solution for at least one girlfriend and several children.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks Logan of all people would work. It's an entire relationship based on Logan's jealousy and lust and need to cared for.
    Logan has gone far beyond that over the years, thinking anything else is treating him like a stereotype of him, and no it's gone far beyond any jealousy and lust or need to be cared for, that happened over 20 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I want a Jean and Emma interaction.
    Just the one.
    Then they don't do that again for a while.
    Kind of like when Logan and Scott got hammered that one time after fighting Sentinels post-AvX.
    Soem writer gonna have to write them meeting again. Marvel can't avoid it forever

The only writer I have ever seen express serious fondness for the Jean<3Logan ship is Claremont, and he's the only reason it exists amplified by the first three movies. Unless Claremont comes back full-time I don't see Jean and Logan getting together.

And I'm more than ok with that.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    The only writer I have ever seen express serious fondness for the Jean<3Logan ship is Claremont, and he's the only reason it exists amplified by the first three movies. Unless Claremont comes back full-time I don't see Jean and Logan getting together.

If they try to force Jogan just because he's alive and Scott's not...

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What do you guys think it's going to happen tomorrow in X-men Red???

what role do you think Rachel will play?

will we have a 1v1 or will nova have an ace under her sleeve?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-23-2018 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    wait.
    for some reason I thought it was monday
    Sudden happiness!
    I have no idea but it's going to be hype.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Jean is going to run across a confused girl claiming to be her daughter

There is a good reason for why most Wolverine fans (here anyway) barely care about it to be honest. As someone that read all his solos, i can tell you that there isn't much love for part of many of his writers (beyond some throaway joke anyway).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    There is a good reason for why most Wolverine fans (here anyway) barely care about it to be honest. As someone that read all his solos, i can tell you that there isn't much love for part of many of his writers (beyond some throaway joke anyway).
    Yeah, the fights are between Jott and Scemma fans mostly.

will be a 1v1 or will nova have an ace under her sleeve?
    It would be the first part of the final battle, this issue Jean would get overwhelmed by Rachel until she finally release her entire potential and one shots Nova and Rachel in one go

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then it'd be good for her to be with a guy that doesn't need to be made more interesting, he already would be, and Logan easily fits that bill, besides which he'd be fine with her leading and him providing support imho...
    Right. Logan would be great but it's not like they even HAVE TO go that route to find a confident character and gin up some new stories.

Could be any number of characters. And an original character would be cool and different.

A Jean/Logan ship would have the added advantage of freaking out the peeps that only like Jean as a function of Cyclops a little bit more than any other possibilities for obvi reasons, and that's good and fun, but it's not as if Claw Man is the only option.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't know were you have been, but is hard to find a fan that never heard of it on internet. Be here on this forum, 4 chan, twitter...
    Lol right? As if that isn't naturally the comparison that people always mention.

My hope is that Jean v. Rachel isn't a one-and-done thing. I'd like for this to be a conflict that pushes Jean to a limit and isn't something she can solve in one issue.

I'm also curious if she is indeed going to take on Rachel by herself. Gabby's trying to convince her not to and if the preview is anything to go by she's halfway there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No one has ever convinced me that Jogan would be good for anything but steamy sex scenes. It's all boil, no simmer.

jogan: I am ok if that happens and also ok if it dont.
    claremont probaby is the only writer i know ship it.
    i see little chances of happening

No one has ever convinced me that Jogan would be good for anything but steamy sex scenes. It's all boil, no simmer.
    Lol, that's probably true. As i said before i do like the Weapon X/AoA Jean pairing, but that is a completly different universe with different circumstances and not exactly an epic love story (is basically two war veterans seeking comfort and strength in eacth other), Jean can date whoever she likes as long Marvel doesn't drag him into the inevitable drama of the Jean/Scott/Emma reunion, he got better things to do .

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

I hope that we get to see the Jean unleashed that Taylor has been telling us about for several issues. Hope that Jean and Rachel get a moment to progress their relationship, and that Jean stomps her foot in Nova's ass with an awesome mental battle.

I don't want Jean to one shot either of them I just want to see why Jean Grey is one of the strongest psychics on the planet and exactly why Nova fears her.