Page 309 of 324 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 4846
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I am not. just another trolling from editors and writers
    Hahah c’mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Umm ... pfft. Silly idea.

U mean to tell me Jean n Hank dated back when they were little but we just found out now.
    At least Spirit2011can be happy now xD
    Yep. Time paradox retcon

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yep. Time paradox retcon
    Bummer.

10char

Hahah c’mon.
    If I don't consider one kiss cheating, I don't consider one kiss a full relationship. marvel will have to do better if they wanna convince me that Jean had other relationship besides Scott

Mighty Member

If I don't consider one kiss cheating, I don't consider one kiss a full relationship. marvel will have to do better if they wanna convince me that Jean had other relationship besides Scott
    Even in a monogamous relationship? U so chill ~
    Imma bounce if my bf kiss another chick.

Btw ... let’s say she did enter a new relationship. Will u then cheer for Jott?

Even in a monogamous relationship? U so chill ~
    Imma bounce if my bf kiss another chick.

Btw ... let’s say she did enter a new relationship. Will u then cheer for Jott?
    one kiss is only one kiss. what I can do?

me cheering for Jott? not on this life

Mighty Member

one kiss is only one kiss. what I can do?

me cheering for Jott? not on this life
    Hahah xD I was hopin u would say yes

Hahah xD I was hopin u would say yes
    I can't get past the cheating and Cyclops relationship with Emma

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Lol!!! Pretty much. I wish Jean would just admit this outrightly. After this I'd love to see Jean, Alex, Cable and Scott just be really rude and dismissive to Rachel and just treat her like Meg Griffith so that Rachel stops making any sort of effort to be part of that family, and just go be evil and join the bad guys and not be chained to such ungrateful fugs.
    Last edited by Tunasammiches; 12-20-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    So just to clear up some confusion, bc of Extermination #5’s ramifications, teen Jean and adult Jean are the same person now? Like, by travelling back in time, undergoing a mind-wipe and resuming their lives as they were originally meant to be carried out, the adult O5, in a weird way WERE the teen time-travelling O5? Like, they’ve not only inherited their memories, the adult O5 have in fact LIVED what their teen time-travelling counterparts have experienced in the “future”? It’s kinda like the teen and adult versions merged after the teen O5 returned to their time? I’ve read the issue but I would just like this to be definitively clarified by fellow board-members so as to assuage my confused brain lol
    So in other words, if Adult Jean is 25years old, and Teen Jean was displaced for 5 years, and the experience she's had for 5 years are now part of Adult Jeans.
    Then I therefor conclude, that Adult Jean has 30 years of "experienced" crammed into 25 years of life.

My head hurts.

Thanks to all who responded to my queries regarding hybrid teen/adult Jean. I would love now, for adult Jean, with her uncovered memories, to be able to reclaim and access her pink psionic form. Like Psylocke’s ability to create psionic weaponry, I would love for Jean to also have a stand-alone ability unique only to her power-set. If she is to retain the pink psionic form and should a writer decide to explore this ability further within future issues, it would be pretty cool because having the ability to access the pink psionic form in adulthood would help to set her apart from other generic tepes/tekes and even psychics who possess unique psionic abilities individual to them like Psylocke.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

..and then watch how all of Jeen's power/character development is completely ignored by Jean's writer(s) going forward (safe bet on the other O5's getting the same treatment or lack there-of, as well.)

But really though...As much as they were characters in themselves and had to be written as separate beings, I don't see the current crop of writers even bothering to research Jeen's pink pionic form/abilities to apply it to Jean (or Beast's mystical abilities, ftm). Case in point, Extermination is supposed to have happened before Disassembled, and we clearly don't see any connection the OO5 have with the TO5 in terms of power and abilities in the UXM event.

Logically it should happen as we theorise with the merging of memories but Logic is the proven kryptonite of X-Writers and X-Editors.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-20-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    She probably didn't remembered Rachel was even there. Nobody does. At least not during the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    So in other words, if Adult Jean is 25years old, and Teen Jean was displaced for 5 years, and the experience she's had for 5 years are now part of Adult Jeans.
    Then I therefor conclude, that Adult Jean has 30 years of "experienced" crammed into 25 years of life.

My head hurts.
    A little more than that: You forget all the time Jean and Scott spent in the future raising Nate.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    A little more than that: You forget all the time Jean and Scott spent in the future raising Nate.
    Some times it feels like nobody here read Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. Which is weird because it had a huge impact on Jean's life.