Page 142 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The titles are based off of previous events...Avengers Disassembled and Age of Apocalypse. And I personally dislike that theme 'appropriation' trend Marvel is on.
    Plus, nothing I've read of them really interests me...granted, there's not much to go by...which makes it even more uninteresting. And I wish they'd just given us a simple reboot where we get three core X-Men books, a satellite book or two and some solos. Instead of inundating us with two ten-book, weekly events.
    Idon't think they needed a 2 weekly, seems like Marvel really want to test ho wmuch we want to see the real uncanny x-men book and the new books/teams.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Then they're going about it the wrong way...at least for me. All they've done is kill my interest and push me away from the X-franchise.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No they're not. Its too early to say anything about AoXm, but e've been given a bit about Dissassembled and it looks nothing like Avengers Dissassembled. They only share a title in common
    That's exactly what I said. "The titles are based off of previous events". Which I don't care for. I never said that it was a rip-off/rehash of Avengers Disassembled.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-17-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I agree, she would need to be prominent member, a leader or Professor X replacement. And it's looking like Scott is coming, Jean better not be a supporting role when that happens.
    And I maybe one of the minority, but i do not want Scott back in Jean's life romantically,as an ex turned friends, yes.
    Yep, Scott/Jean shouldn't be getting back together. I'm not sure how serious is the tease on uncanny annual, but I think it is probably on 2019/2020.

I'm sure that Marvel won't shoot theirselves on the foot again and Jean will continue to be a leader

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cyclops is not comming back yet. Jean isn't going to stop being a leader. Cyclops existing doesn't sideline Jean, in fact you could read that in X-men blue were Jean was the leader and Cyclops was working under her no problem.

I think they are a cute couple when they aren't being screwed to prop up others. i get that this is controversial so i won't touch much the topic.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-17-2018 at 03:27 PM.

I don't know if this would work for you guys, but what if Scott and Jean lead in a similar way Batman and Superman lead the Justice League? Where Scott is more of a tactical leader and Jean is more of an inspirational type. She'd pretty much be the face and figurehead the way Professor X used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    For some reason I have a feeling it's Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    For some reason I have a feeling it's Bishop.
    Yeah me too. I was expecting wolverine but he isn't back yet.

though i think Cable could complicate things between bishop and jean in the long run.

Yeah me too. I was expecting wolverine but he isn't back yet.

though i think Cable could complicate things between bishop and jean in the long run.
    How do you suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Then they're going about it the wrong way...at least for me. All they've done is kill my interest and push me away from the X-franchise.
    So stop buying them, you are onky wasting your money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    How do you suppose?
    about what?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Okay, Ms. Grey! I'd prefer her to stay single, but I'm not mad at her. I'm shocked they let her move on lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yep, Scott/Jean shouldn't be getting back together. I'm not sure how serious is the tease on uncanny annual, but I think it is probably on 2019/2020.

I'm sure that Marvel won't shoot theirselves on the foot again and Jean will continue to be a leader
    Lol there's no way Jean continues to be the leader. Let's just hope they don't immediately fridge her.

Edit: Aaaaand Jott confirmed. Yay.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 10-17-2018 at 03:47 PM.

I honestly was expecting marvel to try Wolverine. I'm a jean/scott fan but he is dead so we can save a lot of drama. it was the best time to do it without love triangle.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-17-2018 at 03:47 PM.