Page 136 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    A commission piece of Jean Grey through the ages for Tony Ortega by the talented Alex Garcia!

Why is time-displaced Beast in his second costume? The rest of the O5 have their fourth (X-Men Blue) costumes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Jean look really badass here

https://www.deviantart.com/flabberga...enix-767982427

Double Phoenix by flabbergastingdragon

Last edited by juan678; 10-13-2018 at 01:57 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Think of her like an actor. She may have legally double barreled her name, but for her public role, she kept her maiden name only. Actresses often marry and keep their maiden name as their stage name, while using their husband's surname in private. Superheroes without secret identities aren't that different.
    Agreed. She was publically Jean Grey in the 1990s for years before going by the Phoenix name again. But everyone knew her by then as Jean Grey. So upon her return notice how people automatically call her Jean Grey.

Although we never saw her ID or anything, so who knows if she changed her name on her documents or not. But yeah in the past 30 years Jean Grey has been her codename as much as Phoenix, so in that case you wouldn't change the name you're known to the public as.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Agreed. She was publically Jean Grey in the 1990s for years before going by the Phoenix name again. But everyone knew her by then as Jean Grey. So upon her return notice how people automatically call her Jean Grey.

Although we never saw her ID or anything, so who knows if she changed her name on her documents or not. But yeah in the past 30 years Jean Grey has been her codename as much as Phoenix, so in that case you wouldn't change the name you're known to the public as.
    I can see her not changing her name on driver's license or what not, but not because of anything related to Scott and more that I can see mutants not wanting to have any government documentation just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    A commission piece of Jean Grey through the ages for Tony Ortega by the talented Alex Garcia!

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I was re-reading Jeen's solo and it left me wondering...
    If adult Jean could get a chance for a solo what do you think it would be about?
    Not sure what the overall theme should be, but I'd love to see her going to therapy sessions with good old Doc Samson. She's been through so much in her life. I'd also like to see her develop some connections outside of the usual X-characters, like Misty Knight who was her roommate at one point. Would make for an interesting mix and team-up. She should try dating too now that Scott is off the table (for now). I'd like to see a Jean/Madelyne reunion, we all know it's long overdue hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Re your take on things...... marry me! ��
    Hahaha ok!!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

JDW posted this on Twitter, and Silver Fang shared this in the upcoming art thread, but I just had to post it over here as well. Jean looking amazing in X-Men: Red, and from the looks of it, doing something pretty awesome.

Last edited by Soulsword323; 10-15-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Really glad the x-books are getting good art again.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    JDW posted this on Twitter, and Silver Fang shared this in the upcoming art thread, but I just had to post it over here as well. Jean looking amazing in what I'm assuming is Uncanny, and from the looks of it, doing something pretty awesome.

Goddess Jean

Fantastic Member

JDW posted this on Twitter, and Silver Fang shared this in the upcoming art thread, but I just had to post it over here as well. Jean looking amazing in what I'm assuming is Uncanny, and from the looks of it, doing something pretty awesome.

JDW just confirmed that this is from X-Men Red #10

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    JDW just confirmed that this is from X-Men Red #10
    Oh, okay. Thanks! Edited my post.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

JDW posted this on Twitter, and Silver Fang shared this in the upcoming art thread, but I just had to post it over here as well. Jean looking amazing in X-Men: Red, and from the looks of it, doing something pretty awesome.

could this be one of the best jean grey panels ever?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I always hashtag her #TelekineticGoddess