Page 103 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4846

A lot of anticipation for Jean in upcoming issues. Looks she's going to get hit hard in Red and Extermination's next chapters.

Looks like Sophie will revealed the trailer when she appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Both Jeans were awesome in Red, Blue and Extermination today

Attachment 71314
    Agreed! Jean, both of them, had some great moments today. X-men Red was especially sweet. Every time Jean interacts with Gabby, she ends up smiling. Something about that just feels so right.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It's sad that teen Jean only has two issues left of existence. I hope they are worth it.

It was fun having teen Jean around these years. Good tha adult will be back, it still didn't hit me that Jeen will be over soon

Before Dark phoenix trailer is released (though part of it was already leaked) i wanted to know.
    What are your expectations about this movie?
    are you guys hyped about it?
    what do you want to happen?

I'm myself a little nervous. I mean it's a good thing that Jean is getting the focus on the screen this time, it's a huge chance for more people to know the character but if it goes wrong it could also give a wrong impression.
    I also don't want her to die at the end, i hope she gets a happy ending for once.

Fantastic Member

The whole Phoenix thing is passe to me. My fear is Jean will be killed off at the end of the movie and Feige will keep it in continuity and start the X-Men's presence in the MU Cinematic Universe as taking place subsequent to Jean's death. Phoenix fanatics will probably be happy but as someone who enjoys Jean as a character as opposed to a Fire Bird, I'll be bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    The whole Phoenix thing is passe to me. My fear is Jean will be killed off at the end of the movie and Feige will keep it in continuity and start the X-Men's presence in the MU Cinematic Universe as taking place subsequent to Jean's death. Phoenix fanatics will probably be happy but as someone who enjoys Jean as a character as opposed to a Fire Parrot, I'll be bummed.
    This is what i fear too. It could be like the anime that takes place post Jean's death.

trying to be a bit positive it could be cool if she
    1- doesn't die or
    2-resurrects in the mcu.

I do love the Phoenix, but I'd definitely rather have Jean around as her own character more, especially since the Phoenix sucks the oxygen out of every room/universe its in.

I'm pretty charitable towards the x-movies, though I neither hate nor love them as much as most people around here do (except X3. Cut X3's hair with a rusty chainsaw) so as long is it's not bad I'll probably be ok. As I've said, I'm most concerned with how they'll choose to end this one.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

The whole death/resurrection thing is such a huge part of who she is, I feel like they have to kill her and bring her back at least once.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I'm pretty positive that no matter how Dark Phoenix ends
    spoilers:
    Jean sacrificing her life to stop the aliens
    end of spoilers
    She'll have the same thing happen to her like in X2: 'Erybody thinks she dead but she just chilling and waiting to come back.

Fantastic Member

I don't see the Cinematic Universe dealing with the whole rebirth ressurection thing being used. I believe death will bring down the curtain on whatever poor character gets the axe.

If Jean dies in DPS and Feige makes the X-Presence in the Cinematic Universe, a continuation, I think the movie verse will have closed the book on Ms. Grey.

In terms of longevity, the Phoenix is bad news.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    I don't see the Cinematic Universe dealing with the whole rebirth ressurection thing being used. I believe death will bring down the curtain on whatever poor character gets the axe.

If Jean dies in DPS and Feige makes the X-Presence in the Cinematic Universe, a continuation, I think the movie verse will have closed the book on Ms. Grey.

In terms of longevity, the Phoenix is bad news.
    Tell that to Loki.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    The whole death/resurrection thing is such a huge part of who she is, I feel like they have to kill her and bring her back at least once.
    Agreed a Phoenix story is inevitable all that really matters is the execution and unfortunately the last try was horrendous. Personally I would rather them focus on building up the XMEN's world first (Shiar, brood, villains, interpersonal relationships, Hellfire Club) before diving into a Phoenix story. Thankfully with the way the MCU is set up it's perfect for being able to introduce those elements organically throughout individual Marvel movies.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Tell that to Loki.
    I think he got that ticket. I don't see them continuing that revolving door to the afterlife. Especially after the conclusion of the Infinity Stories. The mass resurrections of IW is going to put a cap on them for some time.

But I've come to believe the Jean fandom would prefer Jean die and stay dead, as long as her death was Phoenix related.

I'll never understand it myself.