Page 127 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4846
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It can never be said too many times...The Saucepan for shoulder guard is vomitous.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    but pink is cool, just look at gambit.
    gambit himself acknowledges that pink is not generally cool. he's just so damn cool it doesn't matter.

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fantastic Member

That "flan mould" on her shoulder is very distracting. Whoever drew this thing just made her costume less attractive.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

LOVE this cover!!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    That "flan mould" on her shoulder is very distracting.
    Looks like the Tupperware containers in my fridge. Perhaps she is packing her lunch sandwiches in there? Fashionable and practical.

BANNED

Badass cover. But at the same time, she looks like she is wearing a pan on her shoulder.

The scale of the shoulder pads throws me off as they look huge yet Jean's head rises way above them. How long is her neck that those pillows aren't hanging out by her ears?

Astonishing Member

I'm really digging this team! And glad to see that Laura is sticking around Jean. Although I feel like having two telapaths on the team is a bit redundant although I imagine no just play up silox ninja abilities ( does she even still have those now that she's back in her original body?)
    Last edited by loke13; 10-09-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I prefer fiery orange for Jean. She looks great on the cover. For me, Jean is Phoenix with or without the Force and I want her to look the part.
    Same.

Not too long ago they often portrayed Rachel's power as orange and sort of fiery and I think that could work for Jean as well. I've never been the biggest fan of her pink energy signature. Though I have a fondness of how her power was often portrayed in the 80's and early 90s when it was this blasting pink blobs - or at least that is what I always called it
    Last edited by MechaJeanix; 10-09-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Same.

Not too long ago they often portrayed Rachel's power as orange and sort of fiery and I think that could work for Jean as well. I've never been the biggest fan of her pink energy signature. Though I have a fondness of how her power was often portrayed in the 80's and early 90s when it was this blasting pink blobs - or at least that is what I always called in
    And Jean's manifested raptors without being the Phoenix, which is something I want to see more of.
    i ******* love it when Jean does a raptor.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Simply, exquisite!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's on a cover with Psylocke. I think they avoided the pink since Psylocke not only has a pink signature but shes' in a very pink/purple costume. They probably could have used blue but I prefer the fiery orange

Unpopular opinion, but Bets signature color should be lavender or a darker pink, while Jean could stick with the lighter pinks, or orange when she truly pushes herself and Phoenix. Although, I don't mind Quentin with a pink signature.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Same.

Not too long ago they often portrayed Rachel's power as orange and sort of fiery and I think that could work for Jean as well. I've never been the biggest fan of her pink energy signature. Though I have a fondness of how her power was often portrayed in the 80's and early 90s when it was this blasting pink blobs - or at least that is what I always called in
    I go back and forth on what I think about Rachel and orange on one hand it feels more natural for her character, but it also is a staunch reminder of Phoenix. Which hasn't been pleasant for her for years, that and the Phoenix Echo endeared that electric blue signature for me to her.

Unfortunately that complicates my irrational thoughts about how an electric or cool blue telepathic signature is what Emma and by extension the Stepford Cuckoo deserves, WATX at least got that right.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 10-09-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm so frustrated that some artists draw those shoulders pads to the extreme. Its takes what is an okay costume, to being a bit of an eye sore. That cover is so wonderful, but then you see them and...........................

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm really digging this team! And glad to see that Laura is sticking around Jean. Although I feel like having two telapaths on the team is a bit redundant although I imagine no just play up silox ninja abilities ( does she even still have those now that she's back in her original body?)
    I think Psylocke still has the ninja abilities, or else why would they show her making the psychic knife?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    I prefer fiery orange for Jean. She looks great on the cover. For me, Jean is Phoenix with or without the Force and I want her to look the part.
    Agreed. I think its to hint at Phoenix since it's still defines her, plus to distinguish her from Psylocke. Plus it looks great.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Agreed. I think its to hint at Phoenix since it's still defines her, plus to distinguish her from Psylocke. Plus it looks great.
    Phoenix will always define Jean. And makes her special because in the end its her evolution.

Really love this!!