Page 13 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    I don't know how I'd feel about Warren/Jean. I don't dislike it, but I think they would need to be a slow but couple which isn't a bad thing necessarily.

I could see Logan/Jean as I think writers through the years have shown he truly loves her. Funny enough, if it was going to be any of the O5, a few years ago, I would have suggested Bobby. I think Johnny Storm shares some of Bobby's humorous traits minus the history (friendship with Scott) and orientation.

I like the idea of Jean going outside the X-Books because it opens the door to potential solo crossovers and that gives her added exposure.
    Bobby would have been a curious thing to see. The truth is that I think I would have liked it but for Jean he has always been like a little brother, maybe that's why Jeen made him gay ...
    not seriously would not be wrong, but I really don't understand why Bobby is now 100% gay he should be bisexual he had already had stable relationships with Lorna and Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Bobby would have been a curious thing to see. The truth is that I think I would have liked it but for Jean he has always been like a little brother, maybe that's why Jeen made him gay ...
    not seriously would not be wrong, but I really don't understand why Bobby is now 100% gay he should be bisexual he had already had stable relationships with Lorna and Kitty.
    A lot of gay/DL men have or had relationships with women before. Even got married and had kids.

No to romances with any of the other X-men.

The main reason I don' want Jean with Logan is because with Logan all of his love interests end in tragedy; it is the nature of his character. He can never truly find piece or happiness. I don't want Jean to take a back seat just to be Logan's trophy. Besides, before he "died" he had moved on to Storm, and if Jean got with Logan it would make her relationship with Ororo awkward. I don't want to see any of that.

I would rather Jean stay single for a while, maybe occasionally go on a date with someone, a regular human, or even someone else in the Marvel Universe. Who? I dunno. I don't think Thor is mature enough for a woman like Jean, but they could certainly have fun together. Captain America is too mature, Tony is too much of a jerk, hmmm... I liked her rapport with Black Bolt, but that's just swapping redheads.

What if she dated someone slightly younger, like Cannonball or Sunspot? Has Jean ever dated another telepath or telekinetic? Justice?

What about Silver Surfer? a cosmic bf?

I wouldnt call his relationship with Lorna stable. The entire time they were together he was stuck in ice form. They didnt go into details but it was implied that it was nonsexual for the obvious reasons. There was no love that developed. When he finally turned to flesh, she dumped him and left the team. Bobby was always more into her but that could be read as him overcompensating

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    No to romances with any of the other X-men.

The main reason I don' want Jean with Logan is because with Logan all of his love interests end in tragedy; it is the nature of his character. He can never truly find piece or happiness. I don't want Jean to take a back seat just to be Logan's trophy. Besides, before he "died" he had moved on to Storm, and if Jean got with Logan it would make her relationship with Ororo awkward. I don't want to see any of that.

I would rather Jean stay single for a while, maybe occasionally go on a date with someone, a regular human, or even someone else in the Marvel Universe. Who? I dunno. I don't think Thor is mature enough for a woman like Jean, but they could certainly have fun together. Captain America is too mature, Tony is too much of a jerk, hmmm... I liked her rapport with Black Bolt, but that's just swapping redheads.

What if she dated someone slightly younger, like Cannonball or Sunspot? Has Jean ever dated another telepath or telekinetic? Justice?

What about Silver Surfer? a cosmic bf?
    I definitely think we need to see Jean date. Im glad she didnt jump into the dating pool right away but she's been back like 9 months so I think we can start to see her resume a love life now. Maybe once the Dissassembled stuff settles she'll have more free time to entertain a new man next year. Im here for it. I really think its important that it be someone new
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-13-2018 at 09:58 AM.

I don't know, Warren respected Jean's decisions. when he saw that she loved Scott he got out of the way and looked for his own place. when Jean came back in X-factor Scott was married and Jean was single, it was clear that he was still in love with Jean even though Jean clearly still had a crush on Scott and before it could happen, the whole Apocalysis thing happened.
    I don't see how Warren can be different from Logan, Jean also felt strongly attracted to him but unlike Logan, Warren respected Jean's decisions from whom she loved and didn't attempt to break any relationship, if Scott comes back and says that he prefers Emma instead of Jean, I'm sure Jean would not try anything with Scott she would respect his decision, she did in the past with Maddy. Warren has more things in common with Jean that Logan. that's why I think that if the writers did it well they could work. Although I also like Warren and Betsy but if I'm not wrong, they are not together at the moment.
    I dont think Warren is like Logan. Wolverine has a unkillable obssession, while Warren was in love in a healthier way. I dont think he showed any sign that he still loved Jean after x-factor.
    Jean was never interested, why would she be interested on Warren now?
    Warren would be interested after so many years? idk, it would be weird

With Warren, I think in the beginning Jean found him very physically attractive and then it blossomed into a deep friendship. I think it could still work, considering all they have been through, but it depends on how his relationship with Betsy has resolved. I tend to think of the X-men as a family, and one thing that is a no no to me is dating your friend's friends. I know Jean and Betsy are not the closest, but family is family... I just don't like the "Melrose Place" drama, where everyone on the show eventually sleeps with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I dont think Warren is like Logan. Wolverine has a unkillable obssession, while Warren was in love in a healthier way. I dont think he showed any sign that he still loved Jean after x-factor.
    Jean was never interested, why would she be interested on Warren now?
    Warren would be interested after so many years? idk, it would be weird
    Well, it's more or less what I wanted to say. while Logan has been obsessed with Jean keeping strands of hair, Warren's love was healthier. Jean has been attracted by the two, the only difference is that Logan has continued to insist while Warren decided to move forward.

Yes, after X-factor Warren has not shown interest in Jean but that may be because after this Jean and Scott had a son temporarily and then they married and he respected his friends also then started to dating Betsy. But who knows now maybe he still feels something for Jean and can try something.

Well, it's more or less what I wanted to say. while Logan has been obsessed with Jean keeping strands of hair, Warren's love was healthier. Jean has been attracted by the two, the only difference is that Logan has continued to insist while Warren decided to move forward.

Yes, after X-factor Warren has not shown interest in Jean but that may be because after this Jean and Scott had a son temporarily and then they married and he respected his friends also then started to dating Betsy. But who knows now maybe he still feels something for Jean and can try something.
    Ughh... i hate that reveal, if annoyed me how Jean is considered Logan's biggest love interest, in spite the fact that they really weren't a thing, not mentioning that Logan has better chemistry with many other women that he ever had with her, i will always be mad with Claremont for that s%%$

Especially because all came from his damn pettiness
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-13-2018 at 10:41 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Ughh... i hate that reveal, if annoyed me how Jean is considered Logan's biggest love interest, in spite the fact that they really weren't a thing, not mentioning that Logan has better chemistry with many other women that he ever had with her, i will always be mad with Claremont for that s%%$

Especially because all came from his damn pettiness
    Honestly despite what people say, getting Claremont away from this franchise was probably the best thing that the editors have done in a while. He was great in his time but his time has long since passed and that's why his name isn't really a draw to keep books being published - the same goes for Marv Wolfman over at DC, who is effectively his mirror image.

Logan's best and biggest love interest should be Mariko. Bar none.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Honestly despite what people say, getting Claremont away from this franchise was probably the best thing that the editors have done in a while. He was great in his time but his time has long since passed and that's why his name isn't really a draw to keep books being published - the same goes for Marv Wolfman over at DC, who is effectively his mirror image.

I still like the guy and i think that he might have done some interesting stuff before quitting, but yeah i'm not really interested on having him back. Honestly, as much i have my problems with Morrison at least he acknowledged Logan's decision regarding him and Jean (I confess i actually like the pairing in AoA but that's a whole other universe).

Yeah, you would find that most Wolverine fans agreed with that, i'm glad that she is back frankly.

Today I was just reading Uncanny X-Force 12 and the truth is that while Logan is happy to be with Jean AOA I got the impression that he was much happier and sad at the same time to meet Kirika (the daughter that he and Mariko never had).

Today I was just reading Uncanny X-Force 12 and the truth is that while Logan is happy to be with Jean AOA I got the impression that he was much happier and sad at the same time to meet Kirika (the daughter that he and Mariko never had).
    I fully support this message, pitty for what happens later thought

Jean wasnt very attracted to Warren, she was interested on Scott since the beginning. She was far more attracted to Logan than Warren.

If Warren jumps at the chance of finally having a chance with Jean. why jean would give him a chance?
    I would be al for Warren and Jean, if Jean ever showed genuine interest and if Warren wasnt a O5 member. Jean needs to expand

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I like the idea that Jean might've had a crush on Warren at first because he's cute but it never would work and they work better as best friends. Other than Ororo, Warren has always been Jean's best friend.

I still remember how in Uncanny X-Force when Warren was dying and Betsy showed him their life together with telepathy, they named one of their daughters after Jean.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean wasnt very attracted to Warren, she was interested on Scott since the beginning. She was far more attracted to Logan than Warren.

If Warren jumps at the chance of finally having a chance with Jean. why jean would give him a chance?
    I would be al for Warren and Jean, if Jean ever showed genuine interest and if Warren wasnt a O5 member. Jean needs to expand
    I don't know, when Jean met Warren, she also met Scott, whom she has always loved more than anyone else. I think if it had been in a similar situation with Scott and Logan instead of Warren it would have been the same. she might have been interested in Logan but would have shown more interest in Scott. but it's true the O5 are like a family so I guess they're fine like that, Jean dating Warren or Hank could create disputes within the group.

I like the idea that Jean might've had a crush on Warren at first because he's cute but it never would work and they work better as best friends. Other than Ororo, Warren has always been Jean's best friend.

I still remember how in Uncanny X-Force when Warren was dying and Betsy showed him their life together with telepathy, they named one of their daughters after Jean.
    Was not Bobby Jean's best friend after Scott and Ororo?