Page 147 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Lol what's so bad about Jason Aaron and his Phoenix stories that are so different from when other unrelated pet characters got the Phoenix? It's the same junk.

I hope Jason Aaron is writing X-Men again.

Also, there hasn't been any hints that Jean is gonna get with Thor (though I wouldn't have a problem with it). Would totally fit my suggested "bold, confident, kinda wild" criteria. Lol
    Because it's clear he doesn't give a single crap about what any writer went with the Phoenix before. He's just doing his own thing. At least when others wrote it, they tried to remember the mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I thought Thor was dating She-Hulk? That said, if it's true it's definitely gonna be temporary.
    She-Hulk isn't exactly in the most...stable of mental states these days.

And that Avengers team keeps juxtapositioning itself with the BC Avengers team that got introduced some time ago. Right now the only members the modern Avengers are missing is an Iron Fist and a Phoenix.

I wouldn't say it's likely that Jean well ever get involved over there, but the Phoenix probably is going to show up sooner rather than later which may end up pulling her in (the fact that BC Phoenix is pretty much Jean in a cave bikini doesn't help).

Guys who do you think is jean love insterest is after what JDW said on twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Depends on whether it's part of a flashback or something that unfolds in the present. It also depends on the circumstances. With shape-shifters coming back into the fold with Skrulls and Mystique always in play, you never know what the context may be.

That said, if I had to bet money on it, I'd say it's going to be Nightcrawler. Cyclops isn't coming back that soon. We may get a tease, but I doubt we'll get more than that. Sure, that'll be creepy since he recently dated Jean's AU daughter, but when has that ever stopped Marvel before?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    She-Hulk isn't exactly in the most...stable of mental states these days.

And that Avengers team keeps juxtapositioning itself with the BC Avengers team that got introduced some time ago. Right now the only members the modern Avengers are missing is an Iron Fist and a Phoenix.

I wouldn't say it's likely that Jean well ever get involved over there, but the Phoenix probably is going to show up sooner rather than later which may end up pulling her in (the fact that BC Phoenix is pretty much Jean in a cave bikini doesn't help).
    Yeah the Phoenix definitely has a redhead fetish
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Ultimate Member

Not to mention that Logan and Kurt are best friends, that would complicate things an awful lot...and seem a bit forced imho...a bit or a whole lot forced...and would end about as soon as it began...

Wow guys JDW is currently in the cbr threads he just reply in the laura thread

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Oh it hasn't been. But it's happening regardless.
    Wow are you the editor who knows?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Didn't you guys read Jason Aaron's Thor?

It's going be Jean(Phoenix)xThor (which is already weird after making PhoenixOdin a thing).

Aaron has been going on about the incredible love the Phoenix has for Thor and how Thor is in love with the Phoenix.

He's waiting to get his hands on Jean.
    Saints preserve us, I can feel it!!!
    Now that I can take (just the Jean / Thor pair up - NO PHOENIX). Didn't Thor date Moondragon or something, so Thor has experience with telepaths. Let scott be just the ex-husband/friend in Jean's life, and give Scott to Emma. My best scenario is that Scott comes back and his ideals clashes with Jean and they form different teams.
    Last edited by mike7171; 10-18-2018 at 06:23 AM.

He didnt say she is getting a love interest. He mentioned a kiss which could be platonic for all we know. People are jumping to big conclusions based on his tweet which tend to be vague and misleading

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not to mention that Logan and Kurt are best friends, that would complicate things an awful lot...and seem a bit forced imho...a bit or a whole lot forced...and would end about as soon as it began...
    Logan slept with Jean's best friend so its not like that stopped him

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rachel and Kurt already broke up. She was rather cold about it and the implication is that their entire relationship was influenced by Mesmero
    Oh man, that's sad. I was not a big fan of this couple but I still liked them, Rachel has not had a great life, she has lived many misfortunes and Kurt was one of the few people who could make her happy ...

A flashback of some kiss with Scott is obvious. but I think that doesn't count. the other possibility is Logan (of course) just like the first time he saw her after his resurrection he may jump out and kiss her by surprise, that does not mean they start a relationship or something but it is something that could happen. Kurt or Bishop? not and not. I like Kurt but even if he's Rachel's ex-boyfriend ... well he's still his daughter's ex-boyfriend for god's sake! Bishop is an enemy of Nathan and was not good with Hope so not. they are the little family that Jean still has and this would be something really bad. I don't like Jogan at all (except AoA) but I think it's better than the other two options.
    Gambit is married.
    Beast I don't believe, but there is always the possibility.
    Iceman is still gay so ...
    Warren? Betsy is on the same team as Jean, so I doubt it.
    If Tyke stays it could be a possibility especially after seeing extermination 3. BUT IT STILL WEIRD.
    Baby Cable to keep doing weird things like Nate ... not please.
    if not who else could it be? Deadpool? Spiderman? Thor?...

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

The X-office has been ruining the Phoenix for years (hello, the Phoenix Five were abysmal), Aaron isn't doing new in that regard. I'd be here for Jean/Thor, but I don't think that's happening. I've been wrong a lot before though, so who knows lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Oh man, that's sad. I was not a big fan of this couple but I still liked them, Rachel has not had a great life, she has lived many misfortunes and Kurt was one of the few people who could make her happy ...

A flashback of some kiss with Scott is obvious. but I think that doesn't count. the other possibility is Logan (of course) just like the first time he saw her after his resurrection he may jump out and kiss her by surprise, that does not mean they start a relationship or something but it is something that could happen. Kurt or Bishop? not and not. I like Kurt but even if he's Rachel's ex-boyfriend ... well he's still his daughter's ex-boyfriend for god's sake! Bishop is an enemy of Nathan and was not good with Hope so not. they are the little family that Jean still has and this would be something really bad. I don't like Jogan at all (except AoA) but I think it's better than the other two options.
    Gambit is married.
    Beast I don't believe, but there is always the possibility.
    Iceman is still gay so ...
    Warren? Betsy is on the same team as Jean, so I doubt it.
    If Tyke stays it could be a possibility especially after seeing extermination 3. BUT IT STILL WEIRD.
    Baby Cable to keep doing weird things like Nate ... not please.
    if not who else could it be? Deadpool? Spiderman? Thor?...
    I understand where you're coming from bro, but like there are ppl from this thread and others out there who are not supportive of JOTT.They keep saying it is **** thanks to writer's doing a fkin fantastic job to tear down jean rep over the year until it's made believe. So to put this matter back on track I actually was hoping it would nightcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Didn't you guys read Jason Aaron's Thor?

It's going be Jean(Phoenix)xThor (which is already weird after making PhoenixOdin a thing).

Aaron has been going on about the incredible love the Phoenix has for Thor and how Thor is in love with the Phoenix.

He's waiting to get his hands on Jean.
    Saints preserve us, I can feel it!!!
    Jean just got rid of the phoenix, so this storyline might be difficult to happen.
    maybe jean is phoenix just for the story arc.

i can do with Thor/jean, but I dint think we will see jean dating a avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    The X-office has been ruining the Phoenix for years (hello, the Phoenix Five were abysmal), Aaron isn't doing new in that regard. I'd be here for Jean/Thor, but I don't think that's happening. I've been wrong a lot before though, so who knows lol.
    i hope you are wrong now again

x-office also did a poor job. too many hosts
    and too little jean
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-18-2018 at 08:17 AM.

Phoenix X Thor just feels weird, right after Phoenix X Odin.

Its like Jean X Kurt, right after Rachel X Kurt