Page 196 of 324 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 4846
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I loved this!

THE most significant green eyed redhead there is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    lol this was pretty great. Think was the first directly X-Men-related one. Are they all this good?

We really need a new x-cartoon.
    First X-Lady

The whole Jean and Emma "dynamic" always struck me as the Songbird and Moonstone dynamic. Both hate each other, they're not friends, never have, never will. But both have always worked together despite hating each other, and its always entertaining to read. That said, I agree with some of you I don't want to see Jean and Emma working together. Too much baggage and The Songbird and Moonstone fued is different from Jean and Emma. (Although, both have fought for Baron Zemo's love and to some degree Hawkeye. :P)

So, I guess I'm the only one that thinks UXM #11 will be a flashback and it'll be drawn by Marquez. Nobody responded to my quote, lol. XP

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Jean looks like a Disney Princess in that Dark Phoenix animated short, and I love that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Jean looks like a Disney Princess in that Dark Phoenix animated short, and I love that.
    Well with them being own by Disney, and Jean being a form black queen of the hellfire club she technically is one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    For Jean and Emma work together, a friendship between the two isn't needed. They woul work together to save the world without many problems

That wasn't Jean to begin. Also Emma went for Cyclops just to get many laughs at Jean. I can''t even describe how someone can hurt another just to get some laughs.
    completely different situations.

I don't think anyone here would be friends with the person that had a affair and a relationship with your loved one.

this too
    I think you're projecting too much. Considering all the former villains the X-Men have allowed to join the team, an affair is nothing. Emma Frost trained the younger Jean Grey, so if she's willing to do that I think a better working relationship between the two is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I think you're projecting too much. Considering all the former villains the X-Men have allowed to join the team, an affair is nothing. Emma Frost trained the younger Jean Grey, so if she's willing to do that I think a better working relationship between the two is possible.
    Seriously.

Bishop shot Xavier in the face.

Namor's list of crimes is too large to list

Sabretooth tried to kill and cannibalize the X-Men

Magneto needs his own page to list every crime against the X-Men

Compared to that an affair is virtually nothing.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I honestly think that nothing of the teens is being carried to the adults. Besides is not like Jeen and Emma had a great relationship, they bonded a little on Bendis run but in blue and Jeen's solo they were at odds with each other again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly think that nothing of the teens is being carried to the adults. Besides is not like Jeen and Emma had a great relationship, they bonded a little on Bendis run but in blue and Jeen's solo they were at odds with each other again.
    Jeen and Emma weren't at odds with each other in Jeen's solo. In fact Emma played a big part in helping Jeen. In Blue Emma had returned to being a villain. But even there Jeen saved Emma from Magneto and told Emma that when the o5 went to the past that mutants would need both Magneto and Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Teen Jean and Adult Jean were different characters. Teen did not have the history or contempt for Emma that the adult did bc she didnt live through it. Had the adult returned during Bendis run, she wouldnt have accepted Emma training her and gone out shopping with her. Emma herself hated the teen until she realized she was different and no threat to her

BANNED

I don't get the weird insistence on Jean and Emma being "friends". lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Teen Jean and Adult Jean were different characters. Teen did not have the history or contempt for Emma that the adult did bc she didnt live through it. Had the adult returned during Bendis run, she wouldnt have accepted Emma training her and gone out shopping with her. Emma herself hated the teen until she realized she was different and no threat to her
    Had the adult returned during the Bendis run, literally the entire Bendis run would have been different. There's no reason Scott would be running his school, let alone anyone trying to help the O5 there.