Page 199 of 324 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    I'm ok with Jean interacting with the Avengers but not sure about others here would approve of that cause you know the whole thing with AVX
    AvX was Scott problem and it was many years ago. It is time to x-emn and avengers work together again

Mighty Member

Would rather see Jean interact with Emma than the avengers. Avengers did NOTHING good to the X-Men or the Mutant cause.
    Whether or not Jean can be friends with Emma, she needs to admit n acknowledge the role Emma played in maintaining the mutants n X-men. She actually did good to the X-Men, Avengers caused nothing but distress to the X-Men n the Mutant race.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Would rather see Jean interact with Emma than the avengers. Avengers did NOTHING good to the X-Men or the Mutant cause.
    Whether or not Jean can be friends with Emma, she needs to admit n acknowledge the role Emma played in maintaining the mutants n X-men. She actually did good to the X-Men, Avengers caused nothing but distress to the X-Men n the Mutant race.
    Avenger> Emma frost.

Avengers never did anything to hurt Jean.

Would rather see Jean interact with Emma.
    I would absolutely love to see -- even a one shot -- Jean and Emma teaming up, however briefly, and in doing so processing their respective angst for each other, acknowledging their perspectives and coming to a place of respect, if not new found appreciation. Lets see some growth on both sides.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Avenger> Emma frost.

Avengers never did anything to hurt Jean.
    Well if Jean thinks

My personal pain/drama > Mutant cause, then she’s not fit to be a leader.

Jean can dislike Emma all she wants but she needs to acknowledge
    Scarlet Witch, an Avenger .. caused Mutant Genocide
    Whereas, Emma helped Utopia, which was a Mutant haven.

Jean is compassionate, she won’t put her personal beef over the Mutant cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I would absolutely love to see -- even a one shot -- Jean and Emma teaming up, however briefly, and in doing so processing their respective angst for each other, acknowledging their perspectives and coming to a place of respect, if not new found appreciation. Lets see some growth on both sides.
    Growth on Emma? I really don't want Jean to give Emma the benefit of the doubt, she doesn't deserve.

The only realistic thing is Jean keep distance of Scott/emma and the fans doesn't want that.

let Jean have some anger, she can't be perfect

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I haven't read X-men Red yet but i like that it seems that Jean had some friendly interactions outside of the X-men, specially with the avengers. It's time to put that stupid drama to rest.

Also, please let the Jean/Emma topic rest for a while. it only brings hate and a bad environment to this thread. Lets focus on positive things.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-07-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Mighty Member

I’d love to see a frenemy relationship.

Mighty Member

Growth on Emma? I really don't want Jean to give Emma the benefit of the doubt, she doesn't deserve.

The only realistic thing is Jean keep distance of Scott/emma and the fans doesn't want that.

let Jean have some anger, she can't be perfect
    She can be angry at Emma, that’s fine. Maybe a cat fight is fine too but then couple issues later .. they build a frenemy relationship, cause I do think u can’t be friends with the girl that homewrecked ur relationship but I can see Jean being cordial after she release her anger.

Well if Jean thinks

Emma didn't helped the mutant case. She did more bad than good: by using Cyclops image and transforming him in a terrorist, killing multiple inhuman innocent lives, brainwashing mutants.

Like I said she can work with Emma, but I don't want her being all "thank u emma if wasn't for you the mutants would be dead, let me kiss your feet"

If writers just let Storm do her job as leader, Emma wouldn't need to do crap that didn't helped mutants at all.

th emore far away Emma is from Jean, the better it will be. I don't know why fans can't understand how harmful it is

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I haven't read X-men Red yet but i like that it seems that Jean had some friendly interactions outside of the X-men, specially with the avengers. It's time to put that stupid drama to rest.

Also, please let the Jean/Emma topic rest for a while. it only brings hate and a bad environment to this thread. Lets focus on positive things.
    Well, I agree. Avengers n X-men can re-build their relationship ... if the Avengers apologises for miscalculating n putting Scott in jail.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Well if Jean thinks

Seriously, Emma is usually not an enjoyable topic for most of the fans that frequent this thread, it also a topic that was touched just a few pages ago.

this is the Jean thread and it's not cool to see it derailed into deppreciation of other characters, which is what usually happens with this topic. Just let it rest and talk about Jean.
    I personally will try to enjoy not having to deal with that drama for the foresable future.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-07-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Mighty Member

Emma didn't helped the mutant case. She did more bad than good: by using Cyclops image and transforming him in a terrorist, killing multiple inhuman innocent lives, brainwashing mutants.

Like I said she can work with Emma, but I don't want her being all "thank u emma if wasn't for you the mutants would be dead, let me kiss your feet"

If writers just let Storm do her job as leader, Emma wouldn't need to do crap that didn't helped mutants at all.

th emore far away Emma is from Jean, the better it will be. I don't know why fans can't understand how harmful it is
    Very Subjective Her using Cyclops image to cause terrorism is the ONLY bad thing she did imo, however, some thinks it was necessary, so debatable whether it’s bad or not.
    Btw Inhumans were killing Mutants left n right.

I agree with u. I didn’t mean she should thank Emma, all I meant was .. she shouldn’t be cool with the avengers cuz they did harm the mutants more than Emma. Emma did nothing but good.

If we will bring writers to this, then writers fucked up emma too. Making her all crazy. She was never crazy .. she was calm n calculated.

I don’t want Emma n Jean meet now. But like after Scott is back n he’s with Jean, she can rub it on Emma face lol
    Main Chcik > Side chick ... ok I’m being messy now

I like Jean's massive mane of hair.

BANNED

LOL. You give her too much credit.

I agree with most of this with the exception that Jean & Emma stay away from each other. The JG LS actually handled their relationship rather well. They worked well together and even after Scott's decision (because it was HIS) they were civil to one another...it's the fans that have this unhealthy animosity not the characters.

And 100% with Storm..she lead the Xmen, she was 2nd in command after Cyclops...Schism and all that other crap never needed to happen.

I like Jean's massive mane of hair.

Oh Preach it! I am SOOO tired of Marvel cutting/buzzing the hair of all the women characters. Comics are not meant to be real...women in comics should have massive beautiful unobtainable Disney Princess-esque hair.