Page 204 of 324 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 4846
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    My god seriously the CuteClops guy just can't stop bashing Jean and calling her boring Mary Sue I mean if he can't take how red is doing why bother reading it then? Why call other people favourite Mary Sue but hate when Cyclops is attack it's abit messed up
    Let people say what they want. No one's going to like every character.

If Jean is actually allowed to be her own independent character when Cyclops comes back, it'll only get worse, so you may as well ignore it now.

It's not as fun if everyone thinks every character is great anyway. Lol

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    I do t understand why you think Cyclops should NOT have been in prison for his various crimes and murder of Charles, he was the keader if the Lhienix 5 who murdered people and caused humanity a lot of suffering......

If we have to reference AxX at all, which I would rather not do!
    Murder of Charles? Let me tell u this, if u were physically gang-attacked by a bunch of strong people, and psychically attacked by a great telepath at the same time ... it’s called self-defence and not murder. Plus, the Phoenix force was corrupting him.

Cyclops was the leader of the Phoenix 5?
    The Phoenix 5? What! Wait? How did that come about?
    Oh yeaaaa... Tony Stark, an avenger.

Btw I do NOT recall Cyclops murdering people n causing suffering. Matter fact, he saved his people from extinction, provided supplies... the opposite of suffering but the avengers were butthurt cuz they knew they messed up n ofc thro time the Phoenix force corrupted em ... Tnx Tony.

If it wasnt for cyclops, the Mutants n X Gene wouldn’t have came back. He was right indeed but them avengers still put him in jail. And let’s not bring the fact .. the jail was NOT a safe place for mutants. They killed a mutant in that jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Murder of Charles? Let me tell u this, if u were physically gang-attacked by a bunch of strong people, and psychically attacked by a great telepath at the same time ... it’s called self-defence and not murder. Plus, the Phoenix force was corrupting him.

Cyclops was the leader of the Phoenix 5?
    The Phoenix 5? What! Wait? How did that come about?
    Oh yeaaaa... Tony Stark, an avenger.

Btw I do NOT recall Cyclops murdering people n causing suffering. Matter fact, he saved his people from extinction, provided supplies... the opposite of suffering but the avengers were butthurt cuz they knew they messed up n ofc thro time the Phoenix force corrupted em ... Tnx Tony.

If it wasnt for cyclops, the Mutants n X Gene wouldn’t have came back. He was right indeed but them avengers still put him in jail. And let’s not bring the fact .. the jail was NOT a safe place for mutants. They killed a mutant in that jail.
    There are people who simply hate Cyclops, they can't understand what he did or they are simply against him for being in favor of the Avengers. The Avengers have never really cared about the mutants (although they have several of them in their ranks) when the Phoenix five did good things, they still saw them as the bad guys just because are not they who saving the day. Charles may be very loved and what you want but he has treated like puppets to the X-men including Scott who was "his son" and when Scott killed him Charles had attacked him first, you can't expect to attack the Phoenix and not take any damage. Wanda caused a genocide for the mutants and despite this, she never went to jail. The avengers are simply hypocrites, they started all AvX, wanted to take Hope by force, Logan wanted to kill her ... should we remember that Hope is the granddaughter of Scott and Jean? for things like these, it doesn't make me very happy that Jean works with the Avengers, sorry but I can't, I mean, just look Jeen was able to see this, why not Jean?

What was the response of the great Captain America? "none of that metters right now... Because you x-men are wanted felons" of course, the death of millions does not matter just because an Avenger did it, but a few X-men do something bad and ALL X-men are criminals? Wanda was possessed or did shen't have control? What is Scott's difference? It is exactly the same. But Scott is a villain and Wanda a hero ... riiiight

Jean was not there to see this, but really if she had been in these events I doubt she would continue to look kindly on the Avengers.

I want a reconciliation between the X-men and the Avengers? Of course, but for that the Avengers must recognize their mistakes and ask for forgiveness, but that will never happen.
    Today I can see a reconciliation between the X-men and the Inhuman but with the Avengers? I doubt it now and sadly many X-men are simply the kiss-ass of the Avengers.
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 11-08-2018 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    There are people who simply hate Cyclops, they can't understand what he did or they are simply against him for being in favor of the Avengers. The Avengers have never really cared about the mutants (although they have several of them in their ranks) when the Phoenix five did good things, they still saw them as the bad guys just because are not they who saving the day. Charles may be very loved and what you want but he has treated like puppets to the X-men including Scott who was "his son" and when Scott killed him Charles had attacked him first, you can't expect to attack the Phoenix and not take any damage. Wanda caused a genocide for the mutants and despite this, she never went to jail. The avengers are simply hypocrites, they started all AvX, wanted to take Hope by force, Logan wanted to kill her ... should we remember that Hope is the granddaughter of Scott and Jean? for things like these, it doesn't make me very happy that Jean works with the Avengers, sorry but I can't, I mean, just look Jeen was able to see this, why not Jean?

What was the response of the great Captain America? "none of that metters right now... Because you x-men are wanted felons" of course, the death of millions does not matter just because an Avenger did it, but a few X-men do something bad and ALL X-men are criminals? Wanda was possessed or did shen't have control? What is Scott's difference? It is exactly the same. But Scott is a villain and Wanda a hero ... riiiight

Jean was not there to see this, but really if she had been in these events I doubt she would continue to look kindly on the Avengers.

I want a reconciliation between the X-men and the Avengers? Of course, but for that the Avengers must recognize their mistakes and ask for forgiveness, but that will never happen.
    Today I can see a reconciliation between the X-men and the Inhuman but with the Avengers? I doubt it now and sadly many X-men are simply the kiss-ass of the Avengers.
    I get it what you're saying bro but you know it's Marvel trying to brush away past mistakes by pretending it never happen

Mighty Member

I agree with you ... a 100%. That’s what I meant to say.

I’m so disappointed in Jean. She shouldn’t team up with dem avengers. Bunch of hypocrites

Fantastic Member

I understand and I agree with how you feel but editorial won't fix that past mistakes... Jean has said that the hero vs hero events that were ridiculous. What is sad is that the Scarlet Witch always takes a free pass for what she has done over the years...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That is teen Jean, just after she came to the present. She was making drama for everything. Adult Jean is a grow up that understands that whole mess was stupid and uncessary.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That is teen Jean, just after she came to the present. She was making drama for everything. Adult Jean is a grow up that understands that whole mess was stupid and uncessary.
    It was a stupid mess but that doesn’t mean she should swipe it under a rug like it was nothing n they didn’t cause Mutant suffering.

It was a stupid mess but that doesn’t mean she should swipe it under a rug like it was nothing n they didn’t cause Mutant suffering.
    Chill bruh like I said it's Marvel they can't be taking shots at their flagship franchise right?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

But that is totally in character for Jean. She can be badass, get angry and kick ass but she is also a very, very forgiving person. She even forgave Mastermind.

Completely agree, that it did not make sense doesn't mean that they are forgiven as if nothing. Jean is an adult therefore she should speak with the Avengers seriously, if there is someone who would defend Scott tooth and nail that someone would be Jean, she should let them see that between Scott and Wanda there was not much difference and despite this Steve continued Calling Scott a murderer and putting him in jail, she should let them see how hypocritical they were.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

What was the response of the great Captain America? "none of that metters right now... Because you x-men are wanted felons" of course, the death of millions does not matter just because an Avenger did it, but a few X-men do something bad and ALL X-men are criminals? Wanda was possessed or she didn't have control? What is Scott's difference? It is exactly the same. But Scott is a villain and Wanda a hero ... riiiight

Nothing's wrong with Steve's line since he was there during Children's Crusade where Doom was revealed to be the fall guy - whoops - I meant the mastermind of House of M and the end of AvX where Hope's and Wanda's powers combined restarted the mutant population and growth. Steve also knew that Wanda was only an active Avenger again to make for the damage of House of M since it was still her powers that caused it. So there was no reason to keep blaming her for it when the "real" culprit is still out there.

The Avengers and the X-Men already reconciled. It's like people think AvX happened last week.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Chill bruh like I said it's Marvel they can't be taking shots at their flagship franchise right?
    Marvel can handle it properly but they chose to ignore it.
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    But that is totally in character for Jean. She can be badass, get angry and kick ass but she is also a very, very forgiving person. She even forgave Mastermind.
    But she won’t forgive Emma? Ok.
    Jean can’t be a leader if she gon forgive folks that are hurting her people easily.

Completely agree, that it did not make sense doesn't mean that they are forgiven as if nothing. Jean is an adult therefore she should speak with the Avengers seriously, if there is someone who would defend Scott tooth and nail that someone would be Jean, she should let them see that between Scott and Wanda there was not much difference and despite this Steve continued Calling Scott a murderer and putting him in jail, she should let them see how hypocritical they were.
    I agree!! It’s like they messed up with Scott and we all know that Jean would go out of her way to defend him n protect but not with the avengers? Makes no sense.
    She went after Black Bolt but why not the avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Nothing's wrong with Steve's line since he was there during Children's Crusade where Doom was revealed to be the fall guy - whoops - I meant the mastermind of House of M and the end of AvX where Hope's and Wanda's powers combined restarted the mutant population and growth. Steve also knew that Wanda was only an active Avenger again to make for the damage of House of M since it was still her powers that caused it. So there was no reason to keep blaming her for it when the "real" culprit is still out there.

The Avengers and the X-Men already reconciled. It's like people think AvX happened last week.
    I wish people could leave AvX behind. It was a bad event but things got better between mutants and Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Of course, Wanda was an Avenger again for what she did, she was possessed? okay. My point again, what is the difference between Scott and Wanda? none, Scott was possessed by the Phoenix, but he went to jail and treated like a villain, why did not Wanda receive that treatment if her case is exactly the same? Oh right! she is an Avenger!

look a lot of X-men are Avengers: Havok, Storm, Wolverine, Beast ... of course the X-men and the Avengers have reconciled, but have they really done it at a point where the two sides admit their mistakes? Of course not, the X-men were the only bad guys and therefore their leader went to jail, meanwhile all the other X-men are on the side of the Avengers turning their back on who was their leader from the beginning and sadly bowing to the will of the Avengers? pfff

AvX was already a few years ago but it happened, why people do not forget Scott's infidelity or Jean's kiss with Logan? if this happened more than 10 years ago! why they do not forget that Scott has "left" Maddie for Jean? if this even happened more than 30 years ago! simple, are bad things that happened, some have an end with explanations or apologies for example DoX with Black Bolt asking for forgiveness to Jean, it is not enough but it is a beginning. The avengers have not accepted that they have done something wrong and are far from asking for forgiveness so for those things is that it is difficult to forget AvX.