Page 216 of 324 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    My theory is that Jean and the others are having issues with their powers due to a reality warper (either Legion, X-man or both). We should not have to wait too long to find out exactly what is going on. This Age of X-man may be Nate Grey re-creating the world or whatever.
    I think you're right. Nate Grey is the only mutant besides Legion with that kind of power. We've seen in teasers that he's likely to get involved somehow. And if the first issue is any indication, mutants are going to have a huge existential crisis on their hands. If they now live in a world where they're destined to just fade, then why stick around? Nate Grey may help give them an out. I just hope it's not too similar to House of M or Age of Apocalypse. I think for a story like this, a little nuance will go a long way.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think you're right. Nate Grey is the only mutant besides Legion with that kind of power. We've seen in teasers that he's likely to get involved somehow. And if the first issue is any indication, mutants are going to have a huge existential crisis on their hands. If they now live in a world where they're destined to just fade, then why stick around? Nate Grey may help give them an out. I just hope it's not too similar to House of M or Age of Apocalypse. I think for a story like this, a little nuance will go a long way.
    https://m.imgur.com/M4YdVXl
    I saw this pic in the trailer marvel posted, seems it's going to be both Legion and Nate grey

Come on, guys, I think you're exaggerating. Jean has not been OP and what? in Red we have had a super powerful Jean just using her telekinesis (that is half of her power) you can't expect her to always be that way, especially because if she were an OP character or deus ex machina would end up being boring, look SM is a really OP character with his power and his intelligence NO ONE could beat him, but that would make him very boring, that's why they give him weaknesses or ignore some of his powers. I'm not saying that Jean should be weak, but I'm saying that she doesn't need to be ultra strong to be interesting and a good character, obviously I don't want her to be like Jean of the X-Men 90's show, but it's still too early to think that.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    only mutant in this story but definitly not the only mutant who can do that. Scarlet Witch and Franklin Richards exist

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I don't think we're anywhere close to Jean reverting back to her stereotypical 90s image I mean Xmen Red already debunks that assertion alone. I do however thinks its gonna be a case of Jean being only as strong as the writers allow because let's be honest Jean could curbstomp most of the threats at the X-Men face on a daily basis with minimal effort.
    I think people are concerned bc Red is isolated in its own bubble and easy for future writers to just ignore it

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

When Jean was dead how many times did Marvel tease her return?

Hope, Mutant X and Endsong.
    Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    When Jean was dead how many times did Marvel tease her return?

Hope, Mutant X and Endsong.
    Am i missing something?
    Yeah a lot

Warsong
    Sisterhood
    AvX
    No More Humans

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Yeah a lot

Warsong
    Sisterhood
    AvX
    No More Humans
    Wow Marvel really liked to play with the Jean fans.
    Thanks!

I just can't imagne how hard it should have been to wait so long for Jean.

Fantastic Member

Avengers 700. One of many reasons I want the Phoenix to stay away from Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    Avengers 700. One of many reasons I want the Phoenix to stay away from Jean.
    what happened?

This

logan.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Logan as a possible Phoenix host.
    Thanks! I know some people don't like the phoenix force jumping throught different characters but is something that Marvel is already used to do.

Besides we all know other host are just puppets, but Jean is the master.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    His "return" hasn't even been completed and the fanboy writing has already begun.

EDIT: It's written by Aaron. Of course.
    Last edited by SpiderClops; 11-15-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Marvel is just crazy about Wolverine. Sometimes that can be bad but sometimes is funny.

there currently are like 3 Logans. All with their own convoluted explanations.

BANNED

Cyclops and Wolverine get the Phoenix: it's fine

Jean Grey has the Phoenix: it's too powerful! (For a girl).

This has been a garbage week in X-Men happenings all the way around.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    His "return" hasn't even been completed and the fanboy writing has already begun.

EDIT: It's written by Aaron. Of course.
    That's a different Wolverine. It's the one from the far future that's been in the Thor books recently.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"