Page 221 of 324 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4846

In other news, Uncanny #2 preview:
    https://www.newsarama.com/42747-madr...2-preview.html

Feels like Jean is starting to kinda act like a leader already.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I love the preview, and I love the voices that the writers have captured for everyone there. The art is great. Jean in that braid???
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It seems like we may get the 90's teams but instead of Storm leading it will be Jean. It's cool, hope they don't forget about Storm but since Gold i don't have much faith.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It seems like we may get the 90's teams but instead of Storm leading it will be Jean. It's cool, hope they don't forget about Storm but since Gold i don't have much faith.
    Hm Are you paying attention? Storm is leading one of the teams, she says so to Jean on the preview(and KT confirmed it a while ago).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'd love a version of the 90s Blue and Gold teams but with Jean and Storm as co-leaders instead of Ororo and Scott.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I mean after this. i forgot that part.
    I said it because that cover with Scott and Logan left me wanting for more of them. I said this before but it would be amazing to read about Jean and Storm co-leading a team and Scott and Wolverine kicking ass on the other team. Seen how it looks like marvel has gone full 90's i think its probable.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-15-2018 at 04:50 PM.

I mean after this. i forgot that part.
    I said it because that cover with Scott and Logan left me wanting for more of them. I said before but it would be amazing to read about Jean and Storm co-leading a team and Scott and Wolverine kicking ass on the other team. Seen how it looks like marvel has gone full 90's i think its probable.
    Honestly I'd rather have Jean and Storm on separate teams... Sorry to bring up this subject but I don't want for Storm fans to start witch hunting Jean and putting the blame on her for Storm not getting the spotlight... And it's definetely gonna happen especially if Jean is the leader, which I want for her to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honestly I'd rather have Jean and Storm on separate teams... Sorry to bring up this subject but I don't want for Storm fans to start witch hunting Jean and putting the blame on her for Storm not getting the spotlight... And it's definetely gonna happen especially if Jean is the leader, which I want for her to be.
    Hmm, you're right. I didn't think about that.

BANNED

While I don't think fan pettiness should dictate where books go, this is still a good point. I like this forum enough to NOT wanting to see it become a battlefield between Jean and Storm's fans and that's just bound to happen in this situation.

I reaaly don't want threads of Storm fans complaining, like the ones on Red discussions. It's not Jean fault what have been happening last decade with the character

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly. ororo is with tchalla. now the thing is, scott was last with emma and she sacraficed so much for him. I'm thinking they will be a thing again, which would leave Logan and jean to finally explore their feelings for one another.
    They kicked Emma out of the X-Men specifically because they are going to ignore Scemma as much as possible now that they are doing Jott again. There's no way they are going to be a thing again, sadly.

While I am bummed that Scott and Jott are back, it's doubly bad because of the writer involved. He could barely bring himself to use her Jean in a mini about her. Not to mention the severe decompression in that story.

Hopefully Jean will be in another book in addition to Uncanny.

In other news, Uncanny #2 preview:
    https://www.newsarama.com/42747-madr...2-preview.html

Feels like Jean is starting to kinda act like a leader already.
    This looks decent.

I like each Silva issue more than the last.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 11-15-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    They kicked Emma out of the X-Men specifically because they are going to ignore Scemma as much as possible now that they are doing Jott again. There's no way they are going to be a thing again, sadly.

While I am bummed that Scott and Jott are back, it's doubly bad because of the writer involved. He could barely bring himself to use her Jean in a mini about her. Not to mention the severe decompression in that story.

well it's really unsure what state cyclops will be in upon his return. hes probably going to return thinking the xmen are dead and emma could then be there to be the shoulder he needs to cry on.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    While I don't think fan pettiness should dictate where books go, this is still a good point. I like this forum enough to NOT wanting to see it become a battlefield between Jean and Storm's fans and that's just bound to happen in this situation.
    You're right, fan pettiness shouldn't dictate the direction of the books, i hope the people in charge knows that. We didn't have Jean and Storm interacting much for years. they should do it, no matter who complains, there is always going to be someone unhappy with everything, that shouldn't be a reason to don't do things.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-15-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post

This looks decent.

I like each Silva issue more than the last.
    I do agree that Phoenix Resurrection was disappointing but I feel like you're being a bit unfair with Rosenberg. I know you don't like his Jean in general, but he also wrote her on Astonishing Annual and, well, here on Uncanny #1, and he seems interested in having her as a POV character, which I appreciate. His voice for her may not be as good as Taylor's but I don't think that the whole "She barely appeared on a mini about her" argument says anything about him writing her in the future...

BANNED

I do agree that Phoenix Resurrection was disappointing but I feel like you're being a bit unfair with Rosenberg. I know you don't like his Jean in general, but he also wrote her on Astonishing Annual and, well, here on Uncanny #1, and he seems interested in having her as a POV character, which I appreciate. His voice for her may not be as good as Taylor's but I don't think that the whole "She barely appeared on a mini about her" argument says anything about him writing her in the future...
    I think Phoenix Resurrection is saying a lot about his future work, but I hope to be wrong.