Page 254 of 324 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Someone on Twitter asked Rosenberg about Jean's costume, and if she'd be getting a new one soon, and he said that Marvel was happy with fans reaction to it, and thought that she'd be wearing it for awhile. I'm paraphrasing here, but I thought I'd share.
    Good. I didnt like it at first but its grown on me. Im glad she's keeping it bc the X-men change costumes way too often these days. We dont need one with each relaunch. Its why the modern costumes never get a chance to become iconic

Fantastic Member

I thought that Bloodstorm/Tyke paring was interesting. So Cyclops / Storm might not be that bad.

The Red Dragon

Someone on Twitter asked Rosenberg about Jean's costume, and if she'd be getting a new one soon, and he said that Marvel was happy with fans reaction to it, and thought that she'd be wearing it for awhile. I'm paraphrasing here, but I thought I'd share.

Sad news. This is her absolute worst costume ever. From the color to the shoulder pads to that awful cut around her waist. It’s just not flattering. Why do Jean fans want to punish her?

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I thought that Bloodstorm/Tyke paring was interesting. So Cyclops / Storm might not be that bad.
    Sure why not? BloodStream meant nothing to Teen Jean and its not like Jean is Storm's best friend or anything

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I like the costume well enough, but I do hope artists are more consistent with it. The shoulders aren't meant to be huge, but some take it to the extreme. I don't mind it sticking around, but it needs some sprucing up. Kris Anka did a good job with it.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Do you know where the tweet is?

Anyways, I like this costume so this is good news for me. I like her 90's style throwback.

BANNED

I like Anka's take on it, but the big shoulder pads here and there look good.
    I'm glad she isn't changing so soon. The only changes I actually enjoyed lately were Kurt and Ororo, and that's because their suits in Gold were some stupid regression. But Jean's suit is cool and should stay for a long time.
    I hope they let Asrar or Anka design the next Cyclops' suit. I want my boy looking fresh.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    Do you know where the tweet is?

Anyways, I like this costume so this is good news for me. I like her 90's style throwback.
    It was a reply to someone else's Tweet, and I can't get the direct link to it unfortunately. Sorry.

McKelvie designs the best Jean Grey costume, character is trashed less than 2 years later for Asrar's radical take on Optimus Prime designed while he shared a psychic rapport with Jim Lee's ghost. Wryyyyyyyy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    McKelvie designs the best Jean Grey costume, character is trashed less than 2 years later for Asrar's radical take on Optimus Prime designed while he shared a psychic rapport with Jim Lee's ghost. Wryyyyyyyy.
    Different character. Jean shouldnt be wearing the teen's knockoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sure why not? BloodStream meant nothing to Teen Jean and its not like Jean is Storm's best friend or anything
    weird because people gave the excuse that storm was jean best friend,so that jean shouldnt date Logan humm

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Storm already has a partner. We don't need more drama, let her with Black Panther, there is no need to screw every relationship for reasons
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-24-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    weird because people gave the excuse that storm was jean best friend,so that jean shouldnt date Logan humm
    How's that weird? There's a thing called girl code and BFs shouldnt be screwing each other's exes

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jeen's costume was good, but it was more fitting for her than to the adult Jean.

Also, obligatory "that's a Jojo reference right there" comment, I guess.

I was also able to confirm from Rosenberg that Jean is keeping her X-men red costume. I suggested a more streamlined look with no shoulder armor but he said that the shoulder pads were part of Jean’s costume. He was very nice and I was frankly surprised he responded so quickly. At this point I should just accept it and hope she doesn’t wear it for 10 years. Tbh, anything other than the Phoenix costume is a step down for Jean. Too bad the black and cherry red costume didn’t last beyond resurrection.