Page 287 of 324 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4846

Maybe something teen jean did by coming to the present saves herself / absolves herself in the dark Phoenix saga.

Just grasping at straws here. It sounds like a story I don’t want to happen so I’m just goongfor the best case scenario.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Hopefully it’s not a retcon but just a “found footage” type situation. No changes just more details.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I'm wondering if Jean's team will suffer any casualties in Red tomorrow? Maybe that could explain why she has been insisting on most of the teenage X-Men staying behind in Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I'm wondering if Jean's team will suffer any casualties in Red tomorrow? Maybe that could explain why she has been insisting on most of the teenage X-Men staying behind in Uncanny.
    Great point. I hadn’t considered that possibility.

I dont think so. Everyone was seen alive in Extermination

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I actually have to wonder if this is going to make it so that Dark Phoenix doesn't even HAPPEN at all.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

They said this whole "altering Marvel" history is on March. So would that be after Age of the X-Man series?

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    They said this whole "altering Marvel" history is on March. So would that be after Age of the X-Man series?
    concurrently

Extermination most likely takes place after Red, and that event shows all of Jean's team alive. But if Extermination happens sometime during Red, then I think Gentle MIGHT die. But this doesn't seem like the sort of story that would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Extermination most likely takes place after Red, and that event shows all of Jean's team alive. But if Extermination happens sometime during Red, then I think Gentle MIGHT die. But this doesn't seem like the sort of story that would do that.
    There is a huge casualty.

That Namor costume! Huzzah!

X-men Red #11 was Jean Grey's finest moment. Won't spoil it, but if you're a Jean fan in ANY capacity, this issue is a must have.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    X-men Red #11 was Jean Grey's finest moment. Won't spoil it, but if you're a Jean fan in ANY capacity, this issue is a must have.
    Yes it absolutely is!

spoilers:
    I kind of hope that we see Cassandra Nova as the new Professor X given that X is out there doing who-knows-what, and it's true enough to Morrison's vision of Cassandra one day becoming Cassandra Nova-Xavier.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 10.31.12 AM.jpg

So is Age of X-Man Alpha#1 actually part of X-Men Red series? Am confused with how it was presented on the last page

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

It was a joke. Lol, i feel ashamed for getting angry for this
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...c-ghost-rider/

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It was a joke. Lol, i feel ashamed for getting angry for this
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...c-ghost-rider/
    THANK FUCKING GOD

Also, great finale to Red
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"