Page 313 of 324 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    New Dark Phoenix image
    Attachment 75193
    Well, this looks bad. I give up.
    Doesn't look like Morrisons costume, doesn't look like Jean.

I didn't like those costumes in the comics(Quitely's art doesn't help AT ALL). And they look even worse here.

What I don't get about the use of the Morrison era costumes is that the movie takes place in the 90's. The one time that you really want to over-saturate your costumes lol If ever there was a time to use more than two colors it was now. Kinberg keeps talking about how this is really an X-Men movie, but even in the choice of apparel, it comes across as wrong.

I'll remain as positive as I can be for it, but I really had hoped for something a little different visually.

New Dark Phoenix image
    Attachment 75193
    I think she will only my wear this costume in the first sequence of the film. Do you guys want a comic adapt phoenix costume or should they do their own version? (Even though it’s looking like they are going for just the fiery look no costume at all)
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    What I don't get about the use of the Morrison era costumes is that the movie takes place in the 90's. The one time that you really want to over-saturate your costumes lol If ever there was a time to use more than two colors it was now. Kinberg keeps talking about how this is really an X-Men movie, but even in the choice of apparel, it comes across as wrong.

I'll remain as positive as I can be for it, but I really had hoped for something a little different visually.
    What boggles my mind is that they got them decently right in the last scene of Apocalypse! Why ditch those for these duds?!

BANNED

New Dark Phoenix image
    Attachment 75193
    Yikes. I was gonna ask if Ironhead Studio wasn't available, but then I remembered Fox snubbed their amazing Apocalypse the design for what we actually got on film. Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I think she will only my wear this costume in the first sequence of the film. Do you guys want a comic adapt phoenix costume or should they do their own version? (Even though it’s looking like they are going for just the fiery look no costume at all)
    Their own version has never been good. Not once. So yes of course I'd want them to adopt the Phoenix costume.

But it looks like they're going for some PG13 nudity. First Mystique, then Emma, now this.

New Dark Phoenix image
    Attachment 75193
    discount Morrison from wal mart.
    looks really cheap

D
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    What boggles my mind is that they got them decently right in the last scene of Apocalypse! Why ditch those for these duds?!
    I know. I wanted to see them in action.
    First X-Lady

Yeah. It's gonna be that costume at the beginning, then just her casual outfit for the middle(likely most of the movie), then all full fiery Phoenix.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Can we appreciate Jean wearing a suit to the funeral? Cause I'm here for it.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

It is sad that this movie was supposed to come out on november of this year but we still have to wait until almost the middle of the next one.
    Especially because I’ll hopefully be at the Naval Academy then and won’t be able to go see it.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    True, Rachel has had a terrible year. Being turned into a hound by Cassandra, Mesmero and Ahab. After she had been shown to break free from the programming.

Plus Guggenheims making Jean say "I'm not your mother", their relationship had moved past that in Red annual.

I understand how they feel, just annoyed that they're taking it out on Jean
    When they really should be taking their ire out on the writers who have absolutely no clue what each other is doing with shared characters like Rachel and Jean, and an obviously dysfunctional X-Editor/Office who cannot get their shyt together enough to tell cohesive stories.

"Blaming the characters" is so very weird and incomprehensible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

Loved when she wore it in Xmen Red. She always looks great in stuff like this

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

Highlight of Extermination for me. That or this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post