Page 315 of 324 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 4846

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Who do you guys/girls think Jean could get along on the greater Marvel universe?
    i don't mean something romantic but things like rivalries, friendships, proteges, etc.
    I want her friendship with misty revived. I'd love too see her being friends with Sue Richards, Monica rambeau, Cosmo, Blue marvel, Moongirl, Thor, Jane foster, Richard Rider, phylla, Sif

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your day.

Merry Christmas, Jean Grey! May 2019 treat you well in comics, movies and TV.

You know, I sorta wish that when she lustfully ravenously burst out to feed her intergalactic appetite on some far distant innocent star back in the OG DF Saga...Jean would have eaten the Watcher instead...and felt nice and silent and satisfied. Nobody would've complained or maybe even noticed. Who does he think he's talking to anyway? What's he eat to be so big and all knowing? That's my 'What if' wish for the past future new year.

Then she ate the Watcher and went home to tell Xavier and Scott to quit claiming responsibility for her and using her as an excuse for their 'stuff.' Also, she and Emma meet up and laugh about what they did and then, all the boys suddenly realize, mid posturing, that they are in their underwear!
    Last edited by sungila; 12-26-2018 at 01:16 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    You know, I sorta wish that when she lustfully ravenously burst out to feed her intergalactic appetite on some far distant innocent star back in the OG DF Saga...Jean would have eaten the Watcher instead...and felt nice and silent and satisfied. Nobody would've complained or maybe even noticed. Who does he think he's talking to anyway? What's he eat to be so big and all knowing? That's my 'What if' wish for the past future new year.

Then she ate the Watcher and went home to tell Xavier and Scott to quit claiming responsibility for her and using her as an excuse for their 'stuff.' Also, she and Emma meet up and laugh about what they did and then, all the boys suddenly realize they are in their underwear!
    Lol, I don't know, he doesn't look tasty

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Lol, I don't know, he doesn't look tasty
    but there's all that sugar glazed inter galactic blah blah mansplaining to devour! this post itself, another brightly colored sprinkle
    Last edited by sungila; 12-26-2018 at 01:23 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”

Lol, actually, I kind of miss the Watcher.

It would be nice if Marvel made an overpriced, and painfully decompressed "Return of the Watcher" event that would get stretched out across 12 months, interrupt the schedules of a dozen other books with needless tie ins and have the final Issue rewritten and delayed by 2 months.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Marvel doesn't even need to do anything to bring back the Watcher other than have his kid grow up.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It would be nice if Marvel made an overpriced, and painfully decompressed "Return of the Watcher" event that would get stretched out across 12 months, interrupt the schedules of a dozen other books with needless tie ins and have the final Issue rewritten and delayed by 2 months.
    Take. My. Money.

Lol. Don't you dare implicate me in this shipping! Shhh...if they hear you they might do it, maybe they already are!? Oh no. What have I done

BANNED

So Jean brought Mary to the Surface, which basically freed Zach as well. Somehow Mary masked herself from Jean. Iron Fist was useless in the fight and unable to resist. For whatever reason he was unable to recognize her as Mary.

Too bad Jean didn’t really fight Typhoid Mary. It was really like she was just more concerned about helping her. It was the same way with Nate Grey.

Still in the end Jean did take care of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    So Jean brought Mary to the Surface, which basically freed Zach as well. Somehow Mary masked herself from Jean. Iron Fist was useless in the fight and unable to resist. For whatever reason he was unable to recognize her as Mary.

Too bad Jean didn’t really fight Typhoid Mary. It was really like she was just more concerned about helping her. It was the same way with Nate Grey.

Still in the end Jean did take care of the problem.
    Please, we don't talk about that here. We're all trying to forget...

Lol, but it's true, it's the way she's been in Red moving forward. She kept trying to help Cassandra Nova instead of fighting her, she didn't want to fight the soldiers in Poland but showed them empathy, she could get past Mary's mental defenses but instead of attacking, she tried to help her which allowed Mary to escape. It annoys me sometimes when I really want her to punch someone, but I actually like it.

I was actually confused about people talking about how her approach to Nate was wrong in #6 of uncanny and how Armors approach was better.
    But it was basically the same, the Jean asked him to explain that they didn't know what he was doing and they would like to help, but his methods are killing people so he should help them understand.
    And he replied, "I don't have to explain anything". Then Armor asked him the same questions and he was like "no one has ever asked me this".
    Last edited by Del torro; 12-27-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

That cross over was pretty bad, i think Jean's team wasn't even supposed to there. the original cover had the gold team

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    That cross over was pretty bad, i think Jean's team wasn't even supposed to there. the original cover had the gold team
    Hey, we got to see Jean fight Ororo over lucas bishop

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Hey, we got to see Jean fight Ororo over lucas bishop
    Absolute eye cancer lol.