Page 43 of 324 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It should be Taylor and Thompson on Uncanny. I honestly don't care who the third would be but it should have been those two, the writers of the two best X-Books since Gillencanny and Wolverine & the X-Men.
    I like Rosenberg, and Brisson's fine, but KT is EXCELLENT and Taylor really should have been part of the team.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Let's not forget that Uncanny is, as of now, a 10 issue "event". It's probably gonna get two other books out of it to properly replace Blue and Gold. I don't see why Red couldn't continue if they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Let's not forget that Uncanny is, as of now, a 10 issue "event". It's probably gonna get two other books out of it to properly replace Blue and Gold. I don't see why Red couldn't continue if they wanted.
    Because they're not bringing back the flagship X-Men title for two and a half months. There's going to be an Uncanny X-Men ongoing coming out of this.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Taylor does write the best Jean of all the current writers. It's sad he is not in uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Taylor does write the best Jean of all the current writers. It's sad he is not in uncanny.
    Taylor has an excellent Jean, but all the other ones are fine, and KT hasn't ever done Jean, so let's wait and see how she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They can do whatever but they likely wont. Dont be surprise when the solicits come out for #12 announcing that as the final issue

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Because they're not bringing back the flagship X-Men title for two and a half months. There's going to be an Uncanny X-Men ongoing coming out of this.
    Exactly, especially considering how much of a big deal they are making. I definitely think we will get at least one companion book, but Uncanny will be more than just 10 issues

Taylor has an excellent Jean, but all the other ones are fine, and KT hasn't ever done Jean, so let's wait and see how she does.
    She's good with pacing and crafting fast action packed stories. Her style could compliment Taylor well and keep him in line in terms of the pacing issues which have been a complaint about his book
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-24-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They can do whatever but they likely wont. Dont be surprise when the solicits come out for #12 announcing that as the final issue

Exactly, especially considering how much of a big deal they are making. I definitely think we will get at least one companion book, but Uncanny will be more than just 10 issues
    I'll be disappointed if Red gets cancelled, but it looks like Jean is going to be the leader coming out of Uncanny, Laura has her own series, and Gambit has his own duo series, so my top three are all getting panel time.

I'll be disappointed if Red gets cancelled, but it looks like Jean is going to be the leader coming out of Uncanny, Laura has her own series, and Gambit has his own duo series, so my top three are all getting panel time.
    I think all characters are covered except for Trinary and Gentle. I fear they'll likely slip into the background without Red

She's good with pacing and crafting fast action packed stories. Her style could compliment Taylor well and keep him in line in terms of the pacing issues which have been a complaint about his book
    I know she's a great writer; I'm merely referring to her characterization/panel time of Jean, since everybody seems to be afraid she's going to mistreat her.

I think all characters are covered except for Trinary and Gentle. I fear they'll likely slip into the background without Red
    And they, along with Storm, are the only members I don't care about, so it's all good for me.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

They're on the cover, poster, thing for Disassembled at least. But that doesn't mean that they won't be killed.

What do you all expect to come out of Disassembled? I expect at least three X-Books to replace Blue, Gold, and Red - ideally one of them being written by Taylor even if he hasn't got Jean.

I could see it being something like, in an ideal world:

Uncanny X-Men by Taylor / Brisson
    Astonishing by Rosenberg
    Adjectiveless by Thompson
    New by Brisson / Taylor

And then some auxiliary titles like, say, X-Factor by Rosenberg featuring his New Mutants and Madrox.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    They're on the cover, poster, thing for Disassembled at least. But that doesn't mean that they won't be killed.

What do you all expect to come out of Disassembled? I expect at least three X-Books to replace Blue, Gold, and Red - ideally one of them being written by Taylor even if he hasn't got Jean.

Astonishing by Rosenberg
    New by Brisson / Taylor

And then some auxiliary titles like, say, X-Factor by Rosenberg featuring his New Mutants and Madrox.
    that sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Astonishing by Rosenberg
    New by Brisson / Taylor

Well, like they’ve said, this is an all hands on deck situation. We’ve got a lot of people on the cover, and most of them are going to play relatively minor roles in Disassembled, and then probably get dropped as soon as #11 comes out.

High Res: https://www.flickr.com/photos/266165...posted-public/

Jean Grey.jpg

Checklist:

Jean Grey 2.jpg

1 - Original Marvel Girl; 2 - Original Marvel Girl (Variant); 3 - Green Skirt Marvel Girl; 4 - Phoenix; 5 - Dark Phoenix; 6 - Phoenix in the Afterlife; 7 - X-Factor; 8 - X-Terminators; 9 - X-Factor Red Variant; 10 - Black Queen; 11 - Jean Grey is Found alive by The Avengers and The Fantastic Four, 12 - Standard X-Uniform; 13 - X-Factor Blue Variant; 14 - Gold Team; 15 - Revolution; 16 - New X-Men; 17 - New X-Men 2 - 18 - New X-Men 3; 19 - New X-Men 4; 20 - New X-Men 5; 21 - Revolution Illusion; 22 - Wedding; 23 - Here Comes Tomorrow (Earth-15104), 24 - White Phoenix of the Crown; 25 - All-New X-Men; 26 -All-New X-Men Powered Up, 27 - X-Men Blue; 28 - Venomized; 29 - Venomized 2; 30 - Poison; 29 - Horseman of Apocalypse; 30 - Astral Plane; 31 - Psychic Armor; 32 - Extermination; 33 - Extermination Hound; 34 - Redd; 35 - Black Vortex; 36 - S.H.I.E.L.D.; 37 - Under Mesmero's Influence; 38 - Jade Giantess; 39 - X-Men Red; 40 - Shadow Form; 41 - Viper's Pawn; 42 - Mesmero's Circus; 43 - Phoenix Resurrection; 44 - Extraordinary; 45 - First Class; 46 - Ultimate; 47 - Ultimate 2; 48 - Ultimate/Uncanny X-men; 49 - Ultimate Reservation X; 50 - Karen Grant; 51 - Ultimate X; 52 - AOA 2nd Costume; 53 - AOA/Uncanny X-men; 54 - AOA X-Terminated; 55 - AOA X-Terminated 2; 56 - AOS Anniversary; 57 - AOA Death Seed; 58 - AOA Original; 59 - Xavier led Skrull Mutants (Earth-32098); 60 - Mary Marvel Girl (MAry Marvel + MArvel Girl - Amalgam Comics); 61 - Earth-X Logan's Wife (Earth-9997); 62 - 1602 Apprentice John Grey (Earth-311); 63 - Eart X-Dead Realm (Earth-311); 64 - Captain America Was Revived Today (Earth-11947); 65 - Lady Xorn (Earth-13729); 66 - Dark Marvel Girl - Shadow X-Men (Earth-6141); 67 - Red Queen (Earth-9575); 68 - Ariel - Mutant X (Earth-1298); 69 - X-Men X (Earth-1034); 70 - Grrl (Earth-110); 71 - X-Factor Forever; 72 Black Marvel -Jenna Grey (Earth-TRN166); 73 - Jean Black (Jean Grey + Black Canary Amalgam Comics); 74 - X-men Noir (Earth-90214); 75 - Phoenix Force (Earth-2182); 76 - X-Men Season 1; 77 - Wolverine remained feral (Earth-97193); 78 - Jean Grey + Martian Manhunter (Amalgam Comics); 79 - Jean's ghost in Rachel Grey Mind; 80 - Age of X (Earth-11326); 81 - '90 Concept for dropped Phoenix's Return; 82 - Firebird (PHoenix + Fire Amalgam Comics); 83 - Earh-X Dead Realm 2; 84 - MArvel Apes (Earth-8101); 85 - Age of Apocalypse: Space X-Men (Earth-32000); 86 - Marvel: Avengers Alliance
    (Earth-12131); 87 - Paradise-X Seven Guardians of the Paradise (Earth-9997); 88 - X-Men The End (Earth-41001); 89 - X-Men Forever; 90 - Phoenix Exalted (Earth-12245); 91 - Exiles kill Jean Grey (Earth-8649), 92 - Marvel Zombies; 93 - Exalted (Earth-12245); 94 - Secret Wars: Inferno; 95 - Renew Your Vows (Earth-18119); 96 - Mangaverse 97 - Black Queen (Earth-39259); 98 - Age of Xavier (Earth-77995)
    Last edited by Hephoenix; 08-25-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post

Jean Grey.jpg

Checklist:

Jean Grey 2.jpg

1 - Original Marvel Girl; 2 - Original Marvel Girl (Variant); 3 - Green Skirt Marvel Girl; 4 - Phoenix; 5 - Dark Phoenix; 6 - Phoenix in the Afterlife; 7 - X-Factor; 8 - X-Terminators; 9 - X-Factor Red Variant; 10 - Black Queen; 11 - Jean Grey is Found alive by The Avengers and The Fantastic Four, 12 - Standard X-Uniform; 13 - X-Factor Blue Variant; 14 - Gold Team; 15 - Revolution; 16 - New X-Men; 17 - New X-Men 2 - 18 - New X-Men 3; 19 - New X-Men 4; 20 - New X-Men 5; 21 - Revolution Illusion; 22 - Wedding; 23 - Here Comes Tomorrow (Earth-15104), 24 - White Phoenix of the Crown; 25 - All-New X-Men; 26 -All-New X-Men Powered Up, 27 - X-Men Blue; 28 - Venomized; 29 - Venomized 2; 30 - Poison; 29 - Horseman of Apocalypse; 30 - Astral Plane; 31 - Psychic Armor; 32 - Extermination; 33 - Extermination Hound; 34 - Redd; 35 - Black Vortex; 36 - S.H.I.E.L.D.; 37 - Under Mesmero's Influence; 38 - Jade Giantess; 39 - X-Men Red; 40 - Shadow Form; 41 - Viper's Pawn; 42 - Mesmero's Circus; 43 - Phoenix Resurrection; 44 - Extraordinary; 45 - First Class; 46 - Ultimate; 47 - Ultimate 2; 48 - Ultimate/Uncanny X-men; 49 - Ultimate Reservation X; 50 - Karen Grant; 51 - Ultimate X; 52 - AOA 2nd Costume; 53 - AOA/Uncanny X-men; 54 - AOA X-Terminated; 55 - AOA X-Terminated 2; 56 - AOS Anniversary; 57 - AOA Death Seed; 58 - AOA Original; 59 - Xavier led Skrull Mutants (Earth-32098); 60 - Mary Marvel Girl (MAry Marvel + MArvel Girl - Amalgam Comics); 61 - Earth-X Logan's Wife (Earth-9997); 62 - 1602 Apprentice John Grey (Earth-311); 63 - Eart X-Dead Realm (Earth-311); 64 - Captain America Was Revived Today (Earth-11947); 65 - Lady Xorn (Earth-13729); 66 - Dark Marvel Girl - Shadow X-Men (Earth-6141); 67 - Red Queen (Earth-9575); 68 - Ariel - Mutant X (Earth-1298); 69 - X-Men X (Earth-1034); 70 - Grrl (Earth-110); 71 - X-Factor Forever; 72 Black Marvel -Jenna Grey (Earth-TRN166); 73 - Jean Black (Jean Grey + Black Canary Amalgam Comics); 74 - X-men Noir (Earth-90214); 75 - Phoenix Force (Earth-2182); 76 - X-Men Season 1; 77 - Wolverine remained feral (Earth-97193); 78 - Jean Grey + Martian Manhunter (Amalgam Comics); 79 - Jean's ghost in Rachel Grey Mind; 80 - Age of X (Earth-11326); 81 - '90 Concept for dropped Phoenix's Return; 82 - Firebird (PHoenix + Fire Amalgam Comics); 83 - Earh-X Dead Realm 2; 84 - MArvel Apes (Earth-8101); 85 - Age of Apocalypse: Space X-Men (Earth-32000); 86 - Marvel: Avengers Alliance
    (Earth-12131); 87 - Paradise-X Seven Guardians of the Paradise (Earth-9997); 88 - X-Men The End (Earth-41001); 89 - X-Men Forever; 90 - Phoenix Exalted (Earth-12245); 91 - Exiles kill Jean Grey (Earth-8649), 92 - Marvel Zombies; 93 - Exalted (Earth-12245); 94 - Secret Wars: Inferno; 95 - Renew Your Vows (Earth-18119); 96 - Mangaverse 97 - Black Queen (Earth-39259); 98 - Age of Xavier (Earth-77995)
    I want a story where Jean teams up with AR versions of hersel. That could have been a fun plotline for her solo if it had more than one story