Page 45 of 324 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Agree to disagree?
    Absolutely. That aside what are your favorite Jean looks? Any redesigns you're a fan of.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    High Res: https://www.flickr.com/photos/266165...posted-public/

Attachment 69841

Checklist:

High Res: https://www.flickr.com/photos/266165...posted-public/

Attachment 69842

1 - Original Marvel Girl; 2 - Original Marvel Girl (Variant); 3 - Green Skirt Marvel Girl; 4 - Phoenix; 5 - Dark Phoenix; 6 - Phoenix in the Afterlife; 7 - X-Factor; 8 - X-Terminators; 9 - X-Factor Red Variant; 10 - Black Queen; 11 - Jean Grey is Found alive by The Avengers and The Fantastic Four, 12 - Standard X-Uniform; 13 - X-Factor Blue Variant; 14 - Gold Team; 15 - Revolution; 16 - New X-Men; 17 - New X-Men 2 - 18 - New X-Men 3; 19 - New X-Men 4; 20 - New X-Men 5; 21 - Revolution Illusion; 22 - Wedding; 23 - Here Comes Tomorrow (Earth-15104), 24 - White Phoenix of the Crown; 25 - All-New X-Men; 26 -All-New X-Men Powered Up, 27 - X-Men Blue; 28 - Venomized; 29 - Venomized 2; 30 - Poison; 29 - Horseman of Apocalypse; 30 - Astral Plane; 31 - Psychic Armor; 32 - Extermination; 33 - Extermination Hound; 34 - Redd; 35 - Black Vortex; 36 - S.H.I.E.L.D.; 37 - Under Mesmero's Influence; 38 - Jade Giantess; 39 - X-Men Red; 40 - Shadow Form; 41 - Viper's Pawn; 42 - Mesmero's Circus; 43 - Phoenix Resurrection; 44 - Extraordinary; 45 - First Class; 46 - Ultimate; 47 - Ultimate 2; 48 - Ultimate/Uncanny X-men; 49 - Ultimate Reservation X; 50 - Karen Grant; 51 - Ultimate X; 52 - AOA 2nd Costume; 53 - AOA/Uncanny X-men; 54 - AOA X-Terminated; 55 - AOA X-Terminated 2; 56 - AOS Anniversary; 57 - AOA Death Seed; 58 - AOA Original; 59 - Xavier led Skrull Mutants (Earth-32098); 60 - Mary Marvel Girl (MAry Marvel + MArvel Girl - Amalgam Comics); 61 - Earth-X Logan's Wife (Earth-9997); 62 - 1602 Apprentice John Grey (Earth-311); 63 - Eart X-Dead Realm (Earth-311); 64 - Captain America Was Revived Today (Earth-11947); 65 - Lady Xorn (Earth-13729); 66 - Dark Marvel Girl - Shadow X-Men (Earth-6141); 67 - Red Queen (Earth-9575); 68 - Ariel - Mutant X (Earth-1298); 69 - X-Men X (Earth-1034); 70 - Grrl (Earth-110); 71 - X-Factor Forever; 72 Black Marvel -Jenna Grey (Earth-TRN166); 73 - Jean Black (Jean Grey + Black Canary Amalgam Comics); 74 - X-men Noir (Earth-90214); 75 - Phoenix Force (Earth-2182); 76 - X-Men Season 1; 77 - Wolverine remained feral (Earth-97193); 78 - Jean Grey + Martian Manhunter (Amalgam Comics); 79 - Jean's ghost in Rachel Grey Mind; 80 - Age of X (Earth-11326); 81 - '90 Concept for dropped Phoenix's Return; 82 - Firebird (PHoenix + Fire Amalgam Comics); 83 - Earh-X Dead Realm 2; 84 - MArvel Apes (Earth-8101); 85 - Age of Apocalypse: Space X-Men (Earth-32000); 86 - Marvel: Avengers Alliance
    (Earth-12131); 87 - Paradise-X Seven Guardians of the Paradise (Earth-9997); 88 - X-Men The End (Earth-41001); 89 - X-Men Forever; 90 - Phoenix Exalted (Earth-12245); 91 - Exiles kill Jean Grey (Earth-8649), 92 - Marvel Zombies; 93 - Exalted (Earth-12245); 94 - Secret Wars: Inferno; 95 - Renew Your Vows (Earth-18119); 96 - Mangaverse 97 - Black Queen (Earth-39259); 98 - Age of Xavier (Earth-77995)
    Hey, Guys. I took me forever to do this. I would really like to know your thoughts

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Absolutely. That aside what are your favorite Jean looks? Any redesigns you're a fan of.
    okay, that's actually a really hard question, because asides from the original Phoenix Saga, Dark Phoenix, and Phoenix Resurrection onwards, I have read zero jean.
    I have no idea why I love her so much. I heard she was coming back and got super excited because "IT'S JEAN" despite having never read anything with her in it. PR was actually only the second series I read asides from Golden Age in my quest to read all of 616 (the other was Secret Warriors, because Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Actually, looking back on it, I've also read Endsong. Her 90's costume is fine (although I've never read anything with her in it), I like the Red one, and WPotC is really pretty.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I could totally offer you some suggestions to read for Jean, she's such an amazing character with an amazing history and I'd love to expand your horizons
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I could totally offer you some suggestions to read for Jean, she's such an amazing character with an amazing history and I'd love to expand your horizons
    I would also love that. I still need to read DoFP, but other than that my complicated series of slots for things I can read is open for Jean. (1 golden age, 1 post-2000 or so thing with good art, 1 from between 61 and 2000, repeat)
    Last edited by Gambit, King of Thieves; 08-26-2018 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I would also love that. I still need to read DofP, but other than that my complicated series of slots for things I can read is open for Jean. (1 golden age, 1 post-2000 or so thing with good art, 1 from between 61 and 2000, repeat)
    X-Factor, the original volume. All of it. Jean is the main character, but all of the O5 get some good representation.
    New X-Men, the Morrison days, to see how you feel about it. I like it but it's very divisive.
    Adventures of Phoenix and Cyclops v1 and v2.
    X-Men Forever v1, the one that isn't Claremont's "What if I had never left the X-Men?"
    Kelly and Seagle's run of Uncanny is great too.
    Lobdell's 'Eve of Destruction' is notable for being the first time Jean led her own team.
    There's also X-Men Gold Team, where Jean is Ororo's second in command.

How do you feel about AU suggestions as well? Because there's stuff like First Class or Season One that's totally worth the read.

Wait, Season One is all AU? I thought it was origin stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    Hey, Guys. I took me forever to do this. I would really like to know your thoughts
    I really like what you did, it's awesome seeing all the different versions of Jean's costumes. It must have taken you a really long time but a huge thanks for doing so!

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Morrison's Jean was phenomenal. The ending for Jean was horrible, and they way he handled her relationship with Scott didn't really gel with what came before, but everything else was awesome. So many wonderful moments for her in Grant's run.

It also blessed us with Phil Jimenez's rendition of Jean.

Pretty damn impresive man, congratulation for your hard work and dedication.

What are some of everyone's favorite pictures of Jean?

One of mine is this one, given it was my first introduction to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    What are some of everyone's favorite pictures of Jean?

One of mine is this one, given it was my first introduction to her.

This page.

Spectacular Member

Hi guys. For me this is one of the most special new-phoenix.jpg
    Although there are two new that I like a lot, the one as black phoenix and this DksANLKWsAAsjzz.jpg

Thanks Guys

I really liked her revolution costume.

3db3e1134a7657a2bad333922e5e0c2b.jpg