Page 51 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you guys dig the ponytail? I love Jean with her hair loose like fire but i woulnd't mind if she tried it for a time
    Attachment 69936
    The ponytail while in costume must never see the light of day again. Never!

I’m another one who isn’t a fan of the ponytail (maybe a creative artist can make me change my mind). I think the 90s cartoon has soured me on it.

Also thank you CBR for all the Jean articles you keep posting.
    First X-Lady

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I’m digging the long flowy hair jean currently has. Like it was in exm and anxm, but even better.

I’m just really enjoying it for now after dealing with teen jean’s bacon ears haircut. Sure the red/blue costume isn’t amazing (I find it satisfactory), but at least her hair has been on point.
    I hate teen jean’s haircut with the passion of a thousand fiery suns.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I hate teen jean’s haircut with the passion of a thousand fiery suns.
    Yesss! A 100%.
    I like her new hair from X-Men:Blue, but they messed up Scott’s hair xP

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Yesss! A 100%.
    I like her new hair from X-Men:Blue, but they messed up Scott’s hair xP
    Yeah, except for Scott all the teen 05 leveled way the hell up in the costume department.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Yeah, except for Scott all the teen 05 leveled way the hell up in the costume department.
    and powers too.

Mighty Member

They keep doing Scott wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    and powers too.
    We haven't seen much display of power of the old young O5 in this timeline yet. Angel is going all Archangel on Magneto, but other than that...

I liked her look and hair in X-men Evolution (And I liked the 90 Animated Serie, but fainted all the time and yelling "Scott")

df2ded7fef3066b0eadf763f01d1d18f.jpg

Hex_Factor_33_Jean_Grey.jpg

Jean-Grey-X-men-Evolution-jean-grey-26830543-300-225.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hephoenix View Post
    I liked her look and hair in X-men Evolution (And I liked the 90 Animated Serie, but fainted all the time and yelling "Scott")

df2ded7fef3066b0eadf763f01d1d18f.jpg

Hex_Factor_33_Jean_Grey.jpg

Jean-Grey-X-men-Evolution-jean-grey-26830543-300-225.jpg
    I agree. I think that was a great look for her. Very distinct from her look in the original animated series. She was actually allowed to grow and develop along her own path in X-men Evolution. I think that was one of the best parts of the show, especially in the later seasons. I wish it had gone on for another season so we could've seen her interact with Emma and Psylocke. Hopefully, she shows up again in another X-men cartoon, whenever that may come.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I’m digging the long flowy hair jean currently has. Like it was in exm and anxm, but even better.

I’m just really enjoying it for now after dealing with teen jean’s bacon ears haircut. Sure the red/blue costume isn’t amazing (I find it satisfactory), but at least her hair has been on point.
    The problem with teen Jean's hair is that artists just aren't consistent with how it's drawn. Sometimes her nape is clearly visible, other times it's shoulder length (which looks better).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The problem with teen Jean's hair is that artists just aren't consistent with how it's drawn. Sometimes her nape is clearly visible, other times it's shoulder length (which looks better).
    Yup.

Give me back this hair for Jeen.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm going to miss teen Jean. She was my first Jean, when i started reading at the end of Bendis era. While so many people hate Bendis (and the teen O5) he was the one who revived the interest on Jean and without his Jeen we probably wouldn't have the adult one back.

Also short hair Jean rocks too. I like her short hair and blue costume more than any other previous Jeen looks
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-28-2018 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Yup.

Give me back this hair for Jeen.

that hair and costume. Was her best look by far. I wouldnt mind if adult Jean got a modified version of that. The form of it is more flattering than the heavy plated look she has now

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I hate that it makes her look too much like Rachel.

I don't mind the lenght when it comes to Jeen's hair. All I care about is that it isn't drawn with that weird "front part being super long compared to the rest" thing. It's ok when it's just a little bit longer, like by Larraz on Extermination, or on phoenixzero's avatar, but some artists make it look totally bizarre.