Page 76 of 324 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4846
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Giving Rachel her own superhero identity is the right idea. Guggenheim is just not skilled enough to pull it off.
    I've been fond of the idea of her taking her Age of X identity, Revenant. She's a revenant of so many things - of Jean, of the Jott relationship, of the DOFP reality. It'd be perfect.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Agreed. And as a result of what he DID do I think it's time that Rachel is given a break for a while so she can come back recovered and refreshed.
    I'd at least like to see a few more moments between Rachel and Jean before she's shunted off to limbo again.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    I'd at least like to see a few more moments between Rachel and Jean before she's shunted off to limbo again.
    I'd be fine with her appearing in a recurring capacity but not being an active team member for a little bit. A more defined relationship with Rachel and Jean were great.

But I'm still sad we got nothing with Jean and Nathan before he died
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Giving Rachel her own superhero identity is the right idea. Guggenheim is just not skilled enough to pull it off.
    I mean, she was kind of fine beforehand. She’d dropped codenames like most of the other psychics and her future wife.

She also had a way better costume. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'd be fine with her appearing in a recurring capacity but not being an active team member for a little bit. A more defined relationship with Rachel and Jean were great.

But I'm still sad we got nothing with Jean and Nathan before he died
    Oh, I fully expect Cable to come back fine. It would be so simple with time travel to bring him back. But yes, I want to see more reunions with Jean. That X-men Red Annual was too short and wasted time on X-23 when she could have been seeing Nathan.

Jean and their children's

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Oh, I fully expect Cable to come back fine. It would be so simple with time travel to bring him back. But yes, I want to see more reunions with Jean. That X-men Red Annual was too short and wasted time on X-23 when she could have been seeing Nathan.
    Well, Cable isn't part of the Red team.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, Cable isn't part of the Red team.
    which is not normal, Rachel and Nathan should have been in the team and not Laura and Gabby, I mean both have been without their mother a long time and now that she has returned from the dead, what they should wanted most would be part of their team.

Cable could've just been uncontactable if his solo was happening at the same time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cable could've just been uncontactable if his solo was happening at the same time.
    heh you tried to use logic about time with cable.

Okay, so I was on twitter and saw this:
    https://twitter.com/amadcartoonist/s...95239528226817

And one of the comments says that Jean once used her TK to drag vomit up and down the throats of an entire strike force until they passed out. When is that?
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Morisson's New X-men. Great scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Morisson's New X-men. Great scene.
    Do you know what specific issue? I compulsively read about Jean being a badass whenever I find out about a new instance of it.

Do you know what specific issue?
    Sorry, not off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Sorry, not off the top of my head.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Do you know what specific issue? I compulsively read about Jean being a badass whenever I find out about a new instance of it.
    New X-Men 120.