Page 82 of 324 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4846
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Not sure if this cover has been posted here, if so, sorry for the double post:
    What is this from? And where can I find more?

Ghost Rider?

BANNED

It's a Cosmic Ghost Rider variant for issue 7.

Now it's got me thinking of potential stories. Jean, right or wrong, feels some measure of responsibility for what Dark Phoenix did. It'd be interesting to see what happened if Ghost Rider used his penance stare on her.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

So, if anybody has had a chance to read Blue yet, I'm still thinking about it.
    Are there more Jean Jeen interactions?
    Is Old Jeen more of a badass?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I love JDW, he is always making sure that people know who is the boss

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...34648622682114
    "Nuke destroys itself in the process"

There was a sweet moment between Jean and Jeen in X-men Blue #35 today. I won't spoil it, even though most were shown in the preview, but it still made for an awesome moment. It shows just how much Jean has grown over the past few years. And I hope she continues to grow after the O5 go back.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    There was a sweet moment between Jean and Jeen in X-men Blue #35 today. I won't spoil it, even though most were shown in the preview, but it still made for an awesome moment. It shows just how much Jean has grown over the past few years. And I hope she continues to grow after the O5 go back.
    What about Old Jeen?
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Pages through Blue. Decided against it.
    Got the Astonishing Annual from a few months back, but the only one they had was an Iceman variant, which was disappointing.
    All respect to the man, but I didn’t get it for Bobby Drake.

I actually enjoyed today's issue of Blue. Each of the 05 (minus Scott) got very nice moments with their older selves. And next issue is probably going to be Scott focused and I'm eager to see what conclusions he comes to.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I actually enjoyed today's issue of Blue. Each of the 05 (minus Scott) got very nice moments with their older selves. And next issue is probably going to be Scott focused and I'm eager to see what conclusions he comes to.
    I was paging through to see if there was more Jean/Jeen or Old Jeen just ****ing up Galactus, but nothing special. I was on the fence, and didn't see anything that made me want to get it any more than I already did.

That's fair. It's not an action packed issue, but it gives all the characters more or less equal billing and time with the older counterparts reconciling how they feel about themselves, and I've been wanting more of that for SOOOOO long.

And Marcus To draws one of the warmest most caring looking adult Jeans I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    That's fair. It's not an action packed issue, but it gives all the characters more or less equal billing and time with the older counterparts reconciling how they feel about themselves, and I've been wanting more of that for SOOOOO long.

And Marcus To draws one of the warmest most caring looking adult Jeans I've ever seen.
    See, the problem here is I'm not looking for equal action. I like old Jeen, LOVE Jean, think Archangel's cool, and that's it, although I was interested in seeing more young/old interactions.
    If it turns out the scan is good, I might pick it up next week. That's why I'm reading Extermination.

Jean with original body Psylocke. Art looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks Juan678 you are always on top of it.
    Last edited by 5cents; 09-12-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    First X-Lady

It's really looking like Jean taking the lead here. I like it.