Page 88 of 324 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4846
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

by LucianoVecchio
    Either of those looks would look great on her, and are basically updated variations of her Phoenix costumes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I love the Red outfit. It reminds me of 90's Jean.
    Yeah . It's definitely an updated version of her 90s costumes. Upon her resurrection they decided to upgrade her outfits. Her 90s costume got a modern look and in Resurrection she had a new Phoenix costume. Dark blue and red. Which are the same colors of her current costume as well.

Xmen Blue 35, im surprised no one has mention Adult Jeens Phoenix Raptor..... thoughts?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Also, late, but on the costume discussion - I like the Red look well enough, but it's not my favorite. I'm not even sure that it's in my top five.

My top five looks for Jean are the Morrison uniform, blue X-Factor, green Phoenix, white Phoenix, and Revolution. I'd like to see Jean in a modern green and gold look because I feel that is her most iconic color scheme (even predating Phoenix, bc of the Marvel Girl dress). Maybe even a take on the aforementioned dress? Like a green tunic with tights underneath, an x on the chest, a sash or scarf...
    I like the Red and Blue Phoenix costume from Phoenix Resurrection, the green Phoenix, the Morrison run outfit, X-Men Blue, and the 90s outfit. I didn't like her X-Factor looks (though the Blue X-Factor look was the best). They often drew Jean with big 80s hair and that plus the mask she looked like a masked Peg Bundy from all in the family. Her pre Phoenix costumes came with masks I didn't like either.

Quote Originally Posted by Portsian View Post
    Xmen Blue 35, im surprised no one has mention Adult Jeens Phoenix Raptor..... thoughts?
    It was mentioned in the Xmen Blue 35 threads. Most Jean fans werent phased bc Jean has done that without the PF plenty of times and teen Jean did it in Generations and that issue was referenced

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Yeah . It's definitely an updated version of her 90s costumes. Upon her resurrection they decided to upgrade her outfits. Her 90s costume got a modern look and in Resurrection she had a new Phoenix costume. Dark blue and red. Which are the same colors of her current costume as well.
    Resurrection was black and red, and is hands down my favorite Jean costume ever.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

It was mentioned in the Xmen Blue 35 threads. Most Jean fans werent phased bc Jean has done that without the PF plenty of times and teen Jean did it in Generations and that issue was referenced
    It's pretty badass though. Old Jeen has a nice look going for her, too.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    What's your least favorite costume? the most ugly of Jean's costumes?

I disliked her Extraordinary costume with passion, but that Jeen's.

I really don't hate any of adult Jean's costumes.
    Honestly? The 90s costume, especially as seen in TAS.

Also, this:

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

This ugly mess was her worst

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The dress is dated as hell, but I think that it worked for the time, and that seeing a modern interpretation of it (that isn't Rachel's ugly crop top and skirt) would be neat.

I ended up doing something like that when I was bored with nothing else to do:

Glasses and ponytail unnecessary ofc.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Vecchio's designs are...interesting. A little too 'bright' for my taste (I prefer Jean in darker shades) but, interesting.
    However, I personally dislike any motifs/details that draw the eyes straight down to the crotch areas, on both women and men's costumes. So that "V" belt is a huge "NO!"
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-15-2018 at 12:48 PM.

The Marvel Girl dress is just too iconic. It doesn't matter if it's ugly, you're not allowed to hate it, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The Marvel Girl dress is just too iconic. It doesn't matter if it's ugly, you're not allowed to hate it, ok?
    Hahaha, true, true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm fairly certain at this point you can get rid of the word "Temporary" in the first post.

This ugly mess was her worst
    I personally like the Marvel Girl costume, besides that it is very iconic but it is true that Red Annual and PR looked horrible, but that also depends on the artist. I think I like all the costumes of Jean except the first costume that she use in X-factor and little by little his costume in Red I'm enjoying it more but it depends on the artists sometimes I love it and other times I find it very ugly.