Page 287 of 308 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4614
  1. #4291
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,547

    Default

    I guess your not a Superhero without some dead parents (except if your Aquaman) .

  2. #4292
    Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New week, new image + info about Snyder's JL:



    It's so awesome that Zack Snyder won't let it go.

  3. #4293
    Ultimate Member Ascended's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    12,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You’re the first person I’ve met who liked lol. Even the HQ fans I talked to hated it.
    Really? Man, I know that movie is an acquired taste but damn.

    Then again, I have a really twisted sense of humor. So maybe this is more just me being a freak than anything else.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

    Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

    Bridge Four!

  4. #4294
    Astonishing Member Clark_Kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Smallville, KS
    Posts
    2,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Really? Man, I know that movie is an acquired taste but damn.

    Then again, I have a really twisted sense of humor. So maybe this is more just me being a freak than anything else.
    You're not alone, I laugh every time I see it. I think it's great.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

    Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

  5. #4295
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    It's so awesome that Zack Snyder won't let it go.
    Really ? I'd say its a little sad myself. Dude needs to move on to new work.

  6. #4296
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Really ? I'd say its a little sad myself. Dude needs to move on to new work.
    He is. He's currently filming a movie, if not just finished.

  7. #4297
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,643

    Default

    Doesn't Zack Snyder put out all these photos from some social media site--I forget the name of it. So he's probably putting out those pics to drive traffic to the site and he would get some reward for doing that. And just in general, having a strong social media presence is highly valued by the movie industry these days--so it probably does help his business.

    I find it annoying. And it doesn't seem healthy to keep feeding fans this combination of hope and despair. Hope for the Snyder cut they want and despair that they didn't get it. It's seems highly dysfunctional and not good for anyone to keep people in a state of emotional paralysis.

  8. #4298
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,547

    Default

    I'm just really tired of talking about the Snyder cut to be honest.

  9. #4299
    Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Really ? I'd say its a little sad myself. Dude needs to move on to new work.
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic. I wish Snyder would just stfu and stop having articles written about "his vision" that only bring up the failure of the DCEU's first batch of films and the subsequent mess that's been left to clean up.

  10. #4300
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,481

    Default

    All Snyder is doing is answering questions. No one's forcing anyone to write articles about him and you certainly don't have to read them if you don't want to.

  11. #4301
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    I wish we could all just finally draw a line under the Snyder cut to be honest. It's extremely unlikely that it will ever see the light of day. What's done is done.

  12. #4302
    Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    All Snyder is doing is answering questions. No one's forcing anyone to write articles about him and you certainly don't have to read them if you don't want to.
    You're being naive. He's clearly holding out hope that his cut can be released, and in posting pictures (unsolicited sometimes), he's trying to build public will for the version of his film. In turn, continues the mixed coverage about the movie-verse that we all hope gains stronger footing, clearer direction and more films.

  13. #4303
    Spectacular Member Castling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krypto's Fleas View Post
    It's so awesome that Zack Snyder won't let it go.
    Yes, an awesome cry for attention.

  14. #4304
    Standing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,643

    Default

    I think it's unfortunate if DC lets go of the Elseworld and Vertigo labels. Even if they're not interested in those imprints for comic books, the logos would be useful for their movies and TV shows.

    It would help clear up a lot of confusion about the upcoming JOKER movie, if they just slapped a big Elseworlds button on it. Then people would understand that it's not supposed to fit into continuity and maybe they would stop questioning how it fits in with the other movies. It's an Elseworlds. It's not supposed to fit.

  15. #4305
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I think it's unfortunate if DC lets go of the Elseworld and Vertigo labels. Even if they're not interested in those imprints for comic books, the logos would be useful for their movies and TV shows.

    It would help clear up a lot of confusion about the upcoming JOKER movie, if they just slapped a big Elseworlds button on it. Then people would understand that it's not supposed to fit into continuity and maybe they would stop questioning how it fits in with the other movies. It's an Elseworlds. It's not supposed to fit.
    I feel fairly confidant in saying that most people have never heard the word "Elseworld", let alone known what it means.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •